BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Kisha B.
Kisha B.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I cake back to them after a year or so away with DirecTV. I am a tad bumbed I didn't get my welcome bonus for being late on my bill. There service has always been good and I love t bundle services .
Ashton G.
Ashton G.
Cary, NC
It's the cheapest around BUT their equipment stinks to be honest. Fast speeds but meh. I have the bundle deal with cable, Internet, and phone. Every day that I watch the tv it freezes and pixelates.
Priscila R.
Priscila R.
Techie Expert
Really good internet and speed ! I use my ps3 my phone my husband phone and it keeps with a good speed ! the custumer servise i don't like it too much ! It is affordable ! it meets my expectations !
Stacy H.
Stacy H.
Brooklyn, NY
We had to cut our cable service because they we kept calling for poor reception. There was a broken box at the connection. 2 1/2 years after the first call, we are still waiting for them to fix it.
Danelle B.
Danelle B.
Lebanon, OH
I enjoy TWC but I don't like how to don't have options, such as only paying for what you watch. They also raise the rates somewhat regularly and treat new customers better than long time loyal ones
Citlali D.
Citlali D.
Costa Mesa, CA
I do not like time warner they have horrible customer service as well as TV service. I live in a military base and that's the only company that gets service here otherwise I would not be a customer
Britney C.
Britney C.
Florence, AL
Techie Expert
Always can depend on my internet connection with TWC. If there's an issue I've always been able to easily reach them. But you defiantly pay for what you get. To me it's a little pricey, but worth it.
Tiffani L.
Tiffani L.
Time Warner Cable is alright.. I'm saying alright because all I can think about is every time you have to talk to customer service, they don't help you and they're rude. My personal opinion though.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
HARBOR CITY, CA
Have been using TWC for a long time. service is so so had problems in the past with the cable going out and the internet being spotty. so far its been good recently. just wish prices weren't so high
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
Palmdale, CA
Love my cable company. I hardly ever have any issues with my TV or Internet. When I do I call them and they get someone out to my house right away or they try and troubleshoot it from their office.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?