BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Clarissa R.
San Antonio, TX
I have been a Time Warner customer for a while. I have always thought their service was fairly good. For the most part, I am a happy customer.
Alyssa Z.
Plano, TX
I just have basic channels but it rarely ever stops working even in bad weather. It is kind of pricey though.
Jennifer D.
Erie, PA
A little pricey for what we are looking for, but it works pretty well. In the last couple weeks we have been having a lot of service issues, but nothing too major. Would consider switching only if the price was better. Price is definitely the deciding factor for our internet.
Carl Y.
Time warner has always been our provider since we moved here in Hawaii. Fast internet and fast landline. Affordable and it's worth it. Though sometimes Internet can be little bit slow due to some condition. Overall it's reliable and it's worth every penny.
Tiffany P.
Everyone in my area complains about Time Warner but I think they are great! I tell those people to try Comcast for a year then come talk to me about Time Warner. My internet connection is fast and far reaching. My modem is in my basement and it still reaches my whole house. The cable is just cable but they don't lick you into a contract which is really nice.
Jessica S.
Mocksville, NC
Techie Expert
I've always raved about time warner cable for a long time.

Their customer service is alright.

I just have the complaint that their internet has gotten worse but they charge more.

At our old house our internet speed at the basic level wouldn't bog down. Here at our new house it does.

I'm paying $50 a month just for Internet. I am soon to cancel and find a cheaper better internet connection somewhere else.
Lyndsay S.
Binghamton, Ny
Techie Expert
If I can describe my experience with TWC, frustration would be the best way say it. TWC has a monopoly in our area so unless you want satellite this is you choice.
The prices are outrageous and constantly going up, over 100 dollar increase in 3 years. The service is menial. It cuts out, has sound issues and picture quality issues a lot. The equipment is junk. Our remote is constantly broken, the DVR box has to be reset all the time in order for our on demand to work and we've been through 3 routers and still have weak signal.
Melissa P.
Burlington , Nc
Been with time warner for a while now. great service for the price for internet and cable in 3 rooms
Lena P.
Lexington, KY
It's overpriced and the only option in my area. The service is ok, we have some trouble from time to time. The employees are always easy to work with.
Brad H.
New customer with bad experience. when you call customer service they act like you don't know anything. they try and upsell everything. Even after the call I made they called back asking if I was sure I did not want to purchase something else.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?