BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Holly S.
Goldsboro , NC
The Internet service in my area (Goldsboro, NC) is so spotty, even at non-peak hours. I paid extra for faster internet and still I get slow service. And don't even get me started on customer service..
Samantha L.
Rochester, NY
I have always had time warner cable. My family has had some issues in the past. But they were dealt with and fixed. Their staff is very friendly and helpful. They can be expensive depending on what services and packages you get. I always recommend time warner cable to others.
Ashley G.
Winston Salem , NC
Horrible internet speeds and reliability and not such nice folks there all the time. Requires too much attention - especially for something you want to give NO ATTENTION TO AT ALL. And expensive too.
C G.
Emerald Isle, NC
Cable is too expensive and if I didn't need the internet I wouldn't have it. I can't remember the last time I used it. We do record a few educational shows for our son but we don't watch any TV during the day. The only good thing I can say is that it is better than AT&T cable.
jamie  .
TWC has been the cable service provider for my family and myself for years, I have always had any issues easily and effortlessly resolved. I will never change providers until the day I'm forced to!lol
Nancy D.
We been with time Warner Cable for years I'm so happy with the customer service they always take care of what i need i do think that its a little bit more on the expensive side but it's totally worth it
Vanessa E.
Bakersfield, CA
Didn't let me chose my cable which is Brighthouse. We use to have time warner but they moved out of city. All cable is the same to me. Customer service okay. Some people rude others nice. Not much else
Ashley P.
They have decent service, but they seen to be always raising their prices. I also find that they tend to not be a provider that is covered on channel websites when I want to watch a show that I missed.
Lynnette M.
San Antonio, TX
For the most part, Time Warner works well for my internet service. It gives out every now and then but I think that has to do with my location. Nonetheless, they are always so helpful on the phone.
Zach K.
Basically your every day cable provider. Can't say it's the worst provider out there but they certainly don't make the effort to be the best. If a better option came along I would switch immediately. Prices are more expensive than necessary and customer service is lacking.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?