BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

Leigh R.
Leigh R.
Columbia , SC
Techie Expert
Pretty good cable provider the downside is is that the hit you with a lot of late fees Anne Adams when he least expected I don't like it when they promote a deal and then they add on bees on top of it
Kathy R.
Kathy R.
South Vienna, OH
Time Warner is okay hate how they add cable boxes now in order to watch your local and other stations. Wish they would rethink the cable boxes. I believe it should be included free with subscriptions.
Monica P.
Monica P.
Staten Island, NY
It's sad that my neighborhood is only allowed to have time warner cable. The deal is just OK and the service is awful with awful internet service as well. If you have a choice, don't pick time Warner
Diana M.
Diana M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
They overcharge and when u wanna cancel they offer u everythinhg under the sun. I tried switching but unfortunately my apartment doesn't do dish network. So now I'm stuck and trapped into bad prices.
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Charlotte, NC
Time Warner has been stepping up lately. We have 100 Mbps and 250 channels for $120. I'm mostly happy but wish we had a movie channel for the price. Internet is great though and the best in the area.
Heather M.
Heather M.
They have good deals for cable and Internet and even phone services which are nice. I've had them for many years now and have not had too many problems. They offer lots of channels and good qualities
Candy R.
Candy R.
Wilmington, NC
I have had nothing but the best from Time Warner!!! They were on time, worked quickly and well. They took the time to explain things to me. They answered all questions I had. They were very friendly!
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Time warner is awful. There usually is an issue with service whether it's Internet, cable or phone. If I could switch providers right now I would. A satellite dish at this point might even be better.
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Great company. So far I have had no problems and everything works great. I get to watch my favorite shows and movies all the time and the kids can watch there shows. I would recommend them to anyone.
Angie V.
Angie V.
I use Time Warner because there are no other providers in my area. I've noticed their cable isn't as awesome as I thought when I visited other homes that had other providers like Comcast and Optimum.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?