BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Ophelia H.
The Internet itself works fine but the customer service isn't great. They have charged me for services I didn't request, continuously raise my rate, and banned me from paying with my debit or credit cards because my card expired and my autopay got bounced.
Tateana P.
Rochester, NY
I think that time warner cable is one of the best cable companies because they are good with customers and take there time with them and they don't charge that much also the cable and Internet is great
Alexandra R.
Fort Hood
I love having time warner cable it's great and I get a lot of channels. The only thing I don't like is that I sometimes don't have signal. I think the price is affordable since I have a bundle package.
Niara E.
Pricing is just okay, there should be more perks for long time customers. Have rarely had issues with the cable but the internet is constantly an issue and customer service is little help. Occasionally I will get someone on the phone that knows their job and can help right away.
Jennifer W.
Oneida, NY
Horrible service and support. Internet randomly stops working, every superbowl the Cable wont work for a good 3-5 minute. Al around not happy with this product but it is the only one offered in my area
Nancy D.
We been with time Warner Cable for years I'm so happy with the customer service they always take care of what i need i do think that its a little bit more on the expensive side but it's totally worth it
Heather S.
New Bern, NC
We have been using Time Warner Cable for internet services for the past two years. We haven't had too many problems with signal strength, but we did get charged a service call fee we weren't told about. So if you need someone to come out, make sure you ask about this first.
Kristen D.
Johnson City, NY
Unfortunately, there isn't much option where I am. While the channels and shows aren't bad, the customer service severely lacks. The bill is often outrageous, and I'm often finding that I am being double charged for a lot. If there is another option, I would explore that instead.
Lisa L.
Lees Summit, MO
We have a wide variety of channels but I feel this product is overpriced. We sometimes have issues with out Internet and would have given more stars but this affects when and how long we Can use this.
Nikki M.
Charlotte, NC
Time Warner has been stepping up lately. We have 100 Mbps and 250 channels for $120. I'm mostly happy but wish we had a movie channel for the price. Internet is great though and the best in the area.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?