BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Jennifer W.
Oneida, NY
Horrible service and support. Internet randomly stops working, every superbowl the Cable wont work for a good 3-5 minute. Al around not happy with this product but it is the only one offered in my area
Jennifer L.
Lincoln, NE
Personally, they are way overpriced, we have issues with our cable disconnecting quite frequently, we can't seem to get a representative on the phone in under 1/2 hour, and we generally are not happy with Time Warner. If we had someone else in the area to switch to, we would.
Tanna L.
Kyle, TX
They are ok. The customer service sucks. We used to use them more then just internet but it got to point with our cable having way to many problems that we stopped. So, we only have them for internet.
Candy R.
Wilmington, NC
I have had nothing but the best from Time Warner!!! They were on time, worked quickly and well. They took the time to explain things to me. They answered all questions I had. They were very friendly!
Heather M.
They have good deals for cable and Internet and even phone services which are nice. I've had them for many years now and have not had too many problems. They offer lots of channels and good qualities
Alexandra R.
Fort Hood
I love having time warner cable it's great and I get a lot of channels. The only thing I don't like is that I sometimes don't have signal. I think the price is affordable since I have a bundle package.
Erica T.
Love that they currently have no data cap which is why we changed from our previous service provider, customer service has been okay, they installation process was short but they did not do a clean job with running the wires, the internet has been a little slow but it works
Madeleine R.
Brooklyn, NY
Don't like this service. Horrible technicians have come to my house and refused to set up the internet because they couldn't figure out where to hook it up. Not really great with customer service, not very fast or reliable internet. Mine goes out all the time. Do not recommend.
Kristi M.
REVERE, MA
Techie Expert Level 4
I pretty much only use this because it's available in my area and I don't want verizon or dish. I think it's ridiculously expensive and if I had a better choice I would change it in less than a second.
emily n.
Moravia, NY
Alright service. the customer service is very good but the wifi is AWEFUL. it is fairly affordable and kind of worht the money. Part of the company met my expectations and the other half didn't because of the wifi. i would recommend it to others if you rnot looking for good wifi.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?