BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Angel C.
I have Time Warner Cable but only because it's the only cable provider for my neighborhood. I'm not too thrilled with them but they are okay I guess at least I can watch cable TV when it's not freezing up
Julianna Y.
Berea, KY
They are the only Internet provider in my area so we had to go with them. The Internet is really slow and often goes out. The digital cable menu is hard to use and unorganized. Not a good value at all.
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
I would not exactly recommend this Internet provider over others. It tends to be slow at times especially when downloading movies or watching on demand tv shows. They are over priced for the service you get.
Dalena M.
Asheboro, NC
I don't actually use this cable but we're trying to get Internet from this company they say that it's really good and fast Company for the Internet so we're trying to get this type of company for our house
Pacelli I.
Austin
Internet works well, lots of TV channels. However, navigating any of their websites or apps is a horrific experience. As a telecom company you think their interface would be more user-friendly but that couldn't be further from the truth. Just paying your bill is a nightmare!
Yvonne R.
Waco, TX
I feel like the price of services is expensive and the quality substandard. I have internet problems often especially when watching shows on Netflix. There aren't a lot of choices where I live sp it is hard to not use them. I need to do more research on switching companies.
Sylvia P.
Aberdeen , SD
Techie Expert Level 4
It's been awhile since I used this provider but from what I remember the Internet was fast but it was expensive. Another con was the setup fee. Customer service was pretty nice and usually very helpful.
Candy R.
Wilmington, NC
I have had nothing but the best from Time Warner!!! They were on time, worked quickly and well. They took the time to explain things to me. They answered all questions I had. They were very friendly!
Hasia J.
I hate time warner with everything inside me. Their prices change more often than I can keep up with. Customer care is a headache. They charge in advance for services you haven't used yet. Unfortunately they are THE only internet providers in my area so I am stuck with them
emily n.
Moravia, NY
Alright service. the customer service is very good but the wifi is AWEFUL. it is fairly affordable and kind of worht the money. Part of the company met my expectations and the other half didn't because of the wifi. i would recommend it to others if you rnot looking for good wifi.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?