BY TIME WARNER CABLE #4 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Marie H.
Dallas, TX
Overall TWC isn't as bad as they used to be. Their customer service is not that great, but the good thing is I haven't had many issues so I don't have to deal with them. They definitely create the packages in a way that you have to get a higher cost package to get more of the channels you feel like you "have to have." I would not get their service if I had a choice, but because cable providers work in territories, it's what I have. The internet, however, is TERRIBLE! I have to work from home sometimes and with this connection I could never do it full time. It always loses connection over the course of the day.
Stacy O.
Santa Monica
I have had TWC for the past 4 years and I feel like our bill keeps getting higher and higher with no improved service. Our wi-fi is consistently spotty and we've replaced the router several times. However, I've alway been given excellent customer service at their office (when exchanging routers) and when a technician comes out for a problem. They do really work hard for customer service, but the won't change the fact that their products don't work well.
Jolene P.
Kansas City, MO
Where I live this is the only internet and TV service that is allowed most of the time depending on who is owning or managing the property. We live in some sort of dip that makes it impossible for all the regular channels to come in so you have to pourchase cable tv to make them come in otherwise we would just have internet and no tv services with this company. They do not offer a lot of shows unless you have a higher Tier. And I'm finding out from friends who have other services and also from other things I've learned online there are some shows I'd be interested in watching that they do not have at all.
Monqiue B.
Fontana, CA
any body who had t.w.c knows my pain they charge a arm an a. leg just last month i had them add every movie channel they had an when i called to cancel it i was still charge for it also i had trouble with my boxes for the 1st year an a half the small adaptor boxes burn out an yes you still gonna pay for them so my advice to you is runn!! unless you have bad credit an no credit cards then you are stuck hunny i wish the had negative stars i would use that
AC A.
Summerville, SC
I find that the prices are over the top and that the average person is not able to pay these large amounts. The channel packages change without notice and then escalate the prices. There is obviously a monopoly and often times they are the only provider available so you have no choice for cable TV or internet services. The prices are way too high and should be regulated and monitored. The channel lineup is lackluster and changes without notice as well.
Kelly R.
Erie, PA
I am pleased with Time Warner Cable. The price can get a little outrageous, but I just call every year after my promotion runs out and demand a new promotion. I always get what I already had but normally get a little more each time (i.e. different upgrades/free channels that will change every promo). My price normally stays the same or fluctuates within a few dollars. The service has been great, when we had some issues, they were out first thing to fix it!
Chrystal W.
W Jefferson, OH
We have TWC because it is the only provider offered in our area. However, we have been a TWC customer in the past as well. Expectations are so, so. Im not too upset or too pleased. It's expensive, but comparable to other providers. I dont think I would recommened to anyone. We have had various problems, but yet when we had another provider in the past, we also had problems with them. I wish they offered the NFL league pass like direct tv does!
Abby S.
Carroll, OH
Honestly, I do not like Time Warner. However, they are the cheapest in my local area, so I only have them as an option. The customer service is terrible, my box is constantly not working or they are out working in the area resulting in me unable to watch my shows. I wish their customer service would be nicer and more helpful. For now, I will continue to be a customer with high hopes. However, if this continues I may just be turning to Netflix 24/7.
Kiana C.
Time warner is by far the best cable you will ever have ! especially the DVR feature .. their customer service never fails ! they are always on point 100 percent !! the only thing is the prices will kill you but even with the prices everything it offers is so additive you woudnt really wanna drop it I highly recommend it as your main provider cause I had satellite direct TV before and it sucked !! go with time warner trust it does not disappoint !!
Tara D.
Walton, NY
I have Time Warner Cable for television service and for high speed internet. Their RoadRunner service is pretty good. I did have to ask for the upgraded, higher speed service to keep up though. We always have two smartphones, two laptops, two tablets, a roku box, an xbox and other devices connected to the internet at all times. When one of my teenagers friends came over, it would log down. Ive had great service with them though. I would recommend.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?