BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Morgan S.
Newark, OH
We've had Time Warner for 5 years and they are always willing to work with us to get a good rate.
Justasia L.
Cleveland, OH
They get one star only because they offer the highest speed in my area. As soon as another provider is available with comparable speeds and cost I'm switching. Terrible customer service.
Kimberly G.
El Paso, TX
Fast Internet. Good service. Good for what I need it for. Used time Warner for the last 10 years.
Tabby R.
I would say time warner cable is overall a good cable service. You get so many channels and the cable very rarely goes out unlike other services we had prior. I'm satisfied with it.
Erika G.
Frisco, TX
Has a greqt service for internet an cable but wish it had more price options , other than prixe choices you can work with it offers great customer service.
Clarissa E.
The service is awful and our cable doesn't work well at all. The internet isn't fast either.
Pamela G.
Great cable but sometimes the WiFi get very slow and the signals get lost and that's a problem
Amanda D.
Hit or miss. I've had great service from TWC in the past but horrible support. When the Internet works, it's very fast and reliable for weeks. When it doesn't, it could be a week before they are able to get it working again..
Jessica V.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Great Company! Offer great prices for great services!! Highly recommended. Check them out!!
Jennifer V.
Charlotte, NC
Love my TWC internet except for the price. The $14.99 offer announced on TV is just used to pull you in and then you realize that it's super basic and low speed. Paying $60/mo just for internet with wifi capability.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?