BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Tara D.
Tara D.
Walton, NY
I have Time Warner Cable for television service and for high speed internet. Their RoadRunner service is pretty good. I did have to ask for the upgraded, higher speed service to keep up though. We always have two smartphones, two laptops, two tablets, a roku box, an xbox and other devices connected to the internet at all times. When one of my teenagers friends came over, it would log down. Ive had great service with them though. I would recommend.
Jose Miguel L.
Jose Miguel L.
Syracuse, NY
They have the worst customer service and support ever. Every month they increase your rate and can never give you an accurate reason why when you call to ask. The picture is crappy and not true HiDef/HDTV quality. The Internet Speed isn't what I am paying for. They never have a reasonable promotion and have the Syracuse City area monopolized! I truly can't stand them and if I had my way I would get FIOS. I HATE Time Warner Cable!!!!!!!!!! 0 Stars!!
Abby S.
Abby S.
Carroll, OH
Honestly, I do not like Time Warner. However, they are the cheapest in my local area, so I only have them as an option. The customer service is terrible, my box is constantly not working or they are out working in the area resulting in me unable to watch my shows. I wish their customer service would be nicer and more helpful. For now, I will continue to be a customer with high hopes. However, if this continues I may just be turning to Netflix 24/7.
Kiana C.
Kiana C.
Time warner is by far the best cable you will ever have ! especially the DVR feature .. their customer service never fails ! they are always on point 100 percent !! the only thing is the prices will kill you but even with the prices everything it offers is so additive you woudnt really wanna drop it I highly recommend it as your main provider cause I had satellite direct TV before and it sucked !! go with time warner trust it does not disappoint !!
Kate H.
Kate H.
Buffalo, NY
Clearly have a corner on the market where I live. Our options are horribly limited and they are constantly jacking up the price of service. Wifi and cable quality is lacking. Customer service is nice but clear they are limited in what they can do. Have learned their trick of asking for a "special deal" and locking into a package that has more than we need just to get a better monthly price. Absurd and displays that the pricing is inflated. A joke.
Leyna G.
Leyna G.
Walden, NY
Usually I'm pretty happy with the service, but at times it can be unreliable. We pay for on demand and some movie channels which are sometimes "unavailable". Frustrating when you're paying a high price for a service, and have a screaming toddler who really wants to watch Dora! We also use their home security and that works pretty well, but at times the camera doesn't work great or freezes up. Our internet works well and seemed to be very reliable.
Susan C.
Susan C.
Newton Falls, OH
Our package includes high dpeed cable, phone and severalbof the movie channel packages. We rarely have problems with outages. The cost of cable is outrageous and it is a shame there is no competition in the area other than satellite service because that may prompt lower prices. The variety of programs offered is satisfactory but I shouldn't have to watch commercials since I'm not buying cable to watch them. Commercials are the reason for 4 stars.
Chrystal W.
Chrystal W.
W Jefferson, OH
We have TWC because it is the only provider offered in our area. However, we have been a TWC customer in the past as well. Expectations are so, so. Im not too upset or too pleased. It's expensive, but comparable to other providers. I dont think I would recommened to anyone. We have had various problems, but yet when we had another provider in the past, we also had problems with them. I wish they offered the NFL league pass like direct tv does!
Monica B.
Monica B.
I absolutely loathe this company. If I could pick up another company, besides century link, I'd do it in a New York minute. My Internet drops off nearly 3-4 times a day, and requires the system to be reset. My house isn't even that large, only 1 level, and the box is next to each room that utilizes the internet, yet we still can't keep a signal. No matter how many times I call for a service order, no one seems to know what the cause might be.
Gabriela A.
Gabriela A.
Rego Park, NY
Techie Expert
Not too happy with them I'm usually always working and by the time I'm back home I'm just tired and crashing trying to get some sleep.. But there's some random days that I get to enjoy my home.. And I don't know why the service sometimes is just awfull!.. Always try to call and complain but seems like they don't really care.. And I'm a good costumer.. Always pay my bill on point. So I'll probably find a good deal and switch to another company
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?