BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Nicole E.
Nicole E.
I don't know of because how many people use the internet or if it's cause where i live but our server box seems to crash a lot and we usually have to call for assistance or restart it.
Bailey S.
Bailey S.
We pay for the highest speed internet but constantly run into connection issues. We do have multiple people on the same connection though. The cable is dirt cheap, we couldn't refuse!
SANDRA M.
SIMPLY LOVE TIME WARNER CABLE
Vanessa J.
Vanessa J.
Kent, OH
Time Warner is awful. They're unpredictable and if you have any problems- their customer service is way below par. I'm only using them because there are no other providers in my area.
Danie S.
Danie S.
Cheyenne, WY
Despite negative things associated with this company, I've not been unhappy once since we've started using them. quick service, great speeds, and fabulous staff. I love this business.
Donna Z.
Donna Z.
Buffalo, NY
A very dependable cable company. Rarely an outage. High prices but I have called them to ask for cheaper rates and they have worked with me. Overall I would definitely recommend them.
christy a.
christy a.
Anaheim, CA
I like it a lot. i use the high speed internet service. iv had it for 2 years now. i use to have at&t but didn't like the price spike. so i switched and love it. only pay $34 a month.
Cheyanne T.
Cheyanne T.
Mathis, TX
Time Warner cable is good .. we have some problems here and there but they are easily fixed... Customer service isn't that wonderful but it's cheap and we get a lot for what we pay for
Sandra V.
Sandra V.
Time Warner is great Internet service speedy dependable and it's awesome and I would recommend for anybody to inquire about Time Warner because it is awesome affordable and it's great
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Burlington, KY
Great service and great channel selections, the only complaint I have is that they haven't put Vanderpump Rules on On Demand yet, when they have all of the other Bravo shows on there.