BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Jourdain S.
Jourdain S.
Clifton Park, NY
If I could give Time Warner no stars I would they're terrible expensive and just not good service. We only get Internet because we use Hulu and Netflix and their cable is outrageous.
Kaylee C.
Kaylee C.
Lincoln, NE
I hate TWC. Their internet service sucks.. It's too expensive. The Internet is soooo slow. The only nice thing is that I can pay my bill online and SOMETIMES the employees are nice..
Riley S.
Riley S.
Very shotty wifi, i have some channels on one TV that i don't have on the TV in the next room over. When it all uses the same cable, 15 feet apart from each other. Very disappointing
Emmalee L.
Emmalee L.
Auburn, NY
They do a really good job. I am a college student so I need my internet connection to be reliable and it is. They are also extremely helpful whenever I call with questions or issues.
Shoom I.
Shoom I.
Maricopa, AZ
I always have problems using the wifi on my laptop.

i need to call them.

I've called customer service a few times about this in the past and they were both "interesting" experiences.

Nayeli e.
Nayeli e.
Pharr, TX
I've had time warnef cable for more than 6 years now. Never had problems with the cable or anything in that matter. Time warner cable is definitely a company all families should get.
Mary T.
Mary T.
It's a truffle with time Warner at times. Their online service is awesome. Until you call their customer service desk..then you start to think, wow! This person. Actually works here?
Darii L.
Darii L.
Very expensive for very spotty service. We are not impressed at all. Unfortunately it is the only service in our neighborhood. Would change if we had a better choice. Not impressed.
Tabby R.
Tabby R.
I would say time warner cable is overall a good cable service. You get so many channels and the cable very rarely goes out unlike other services we had prior. I'm satisfied with it.
Candace W.
Candace W.
Bowling Green, KY
Worst cable service ever. The internet speeds are terrible, and we never get the speed we pay for. Unfortunately, our town only allows one cable company, so we have no other option.