BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Amina A.
Time Warner cable is great. It has manyyyyy different channels to browse from. However the internet isn't the best but for the price it's pretty good compared to the other companies. I would recommend.
Ellen J.
Bangor, ME
Techie Expert Level 2
I love time warnet cable. They are so reliable and I can always count on them. I don't worry about storms or anything and I love tv and I need dependable service. They always help if a problem arises.
Angel C.
I have Time Warner Cable but only because it's the only cable provider for my neighborhood. I'm not too thrilled with them but they are okay I guess at least I can watch cable TV when it's not freezing up
Heather M.
They have good deals for cable and Internet and even phone services which are nice. I've had them for many years now and have not had too many problems. They offer lots of channels and good qualities
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
I would not exactly recommend this Internet provider over others. It tends to be slow at times especially when downloading movies or watching on demand tv shows. They are over priced for the service you get.
Christine D.
Techie Expert Level 2
I've had twc for years and have had issues with them. I'm the type of person. That doesn't like change so I haven't switched over to anyone else. I would get u verse but they don't offer it in my area.
jamie  .
TWC has been the cable service provider for my family and myself for years, I have always had any issues easily and effortlessly resolved. I will never change providers until the day I'm forced to!lol
C G.
Emerald Isle, NC
Cable is too expensive and if I didn't need the internet I wouldn't have it. I can't remember the last time I used it. We do record a few educational shows for our son but we don't watch any TV during the day. The only good thing I can say is that it is better than AT&T cable.
emily n.
Moravia, NY
Alright service. the customer service is very good but the wifi is AWEFUL. it is fairly affordable and kind of worht the money. Part of the company met my expectations and the other half didn't because of the wifi. i would recommend it to others if you rnot looking for good wifi.
Sylvia P.
Aberdeen , SD
Techie Expert Level 4
It's been awhile since I used this provider but from what I remember the Internet was fast but it was expensive. Another con was the setup fee. Customer service was pretty nice and usually very helpful.