BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
tabitha s.
Winston Salem, NC
I don't really have any issues with them ! the internet works great and its a great price ! ive tried other internet providers and they have been terrible. As far as the TV I wish it kept up with direct TV as far a s being able to record in any room but other than that its ol
Breanna J.
Louisville, KY
Not super satisfied. We seem to have cable issues often with this company but the customer service is fair. There is a wide range of channels which is nice and it has on demand which i find convienant.
Kristi M.
Revere, MA
Techie Expert Level 4
I pretty much only use this because it's available in my area and I don't want verizon or dish. I think it's ridiculously expensive and if I had a better choice I would change it in less than a second.
Amina A.
Time Warner cable is great. It has manyyyyy different channels to browse from. However the internet isn't the best but for the price it's pretty good compared to the other companies. I would recommend.
Aly V.
I HATE Time Warner Cable and wouldn't recommend to anyone who isn't forced to use it like I am. The service is always wonky- I have to reset my cable and internet at least once a week. I call their customer service line more often than my own parents. What a waste of time!!!
Katie O.
Very slow speeds in my location and for a high cost. If we lived somewhere they serviced better we could be paying less for faster speeds but this is the only company in the area we live. Would not get cable with them. Internet often goes out unexpectedly for periods of time.
Niara E.
Pricing is just okay, there should be more perks for long time customers. Have rarely had issues with the cable but the internet is constantly an issue and customer service is little help. Occasionally I will get someone on the phone that knows their job and can help right away.
Elyssa K.
Irving , TX
Most of the time the Internet is really slow and loses connection for no reason. And when you call they make an appointment for all day so you pretty much have to be there until they decide to show up.
Yvonne R.
Waco, TX
I feel like the price of services is expensive and the quality substandard. I have internet problems often especially when watching shows on Netflix. There aren't a lot of choices where I live sp it is hard to not use them. I need to do more research on switching companies.
Ellen J.
Bangor, ME
Techie Expert Level 2
I love time warnet cable. They are so reliable and I can always count on them. I don't worry about storms or anything and I love tv and I need dependable service. They always help if a problem arises.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?