BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Monica P.
Valrico, FL
I use to use verizon and have nothing but problems, I switched to time Warner and I have been so so happy. They are quick to respond and fix every issue on spot.
Fabiana S.
Forest Hills, NY
I had to go into the store at my mall and I was pleased with the service. I had to exchange my box because it wasn't very fast. I was in and out within 30 minutes
Melissa G.
West Columbia, SC
They are not my favorite. They constantly raise prices, enough the last time that we decided cable wasn't worth it, and the Internet is not the speed we pay for.
Serena E.
Bellflower, CA
I have decent service always. It has been over a year and Im still paying a promotional price that was only supposed to last 6 months. Overall I cannot complain.
Kayla F.
High Point, NC
I love Time Warner they are the only company we could find with a great wifi plan. Service is a bit sketchy at times but other than that it's great for the price
Alex P.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I love going to time Warner Cable because their service is pretty great and they're willing to help you with whatever it is and they have great customer service!
Valerie S.
Charlotte , NC
The service itself is great- no issues. Their customer service is the absolute worst. It takes forever to get someone on the line and they rarely fix it quickly.
Nina L.
Savannah, GA
I like the layout and i like that the internet works great, ive had in the past but not where i live now i would recommend others to buy it, its also affordable!
Emily P.
Cardington, OH
Great service if you get in on a promotion. Their customer service is really great now, especially compared to what it used to be. They have good package deals.
Nasreen A.
El Paso, TX
They're expensive and the service isn't good. Customer service is also no help at all when you have a problem. They try to blame you or sell you something else.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?