BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Sparta, NJ
Good not great but it's better than nothing! There's spotty times when it'll cut out during a program and if you're recording there's nothing you can do... just hope for replays and you'll get filled in
Stacey O.
Stacey O.
Troy, OH
Time warner cable is ridiculously over priced and unfortunately is the only cable in our area so we are stuck with them or a dish! Oh and if the wind blows u might have cable or internet or u might not!
Jade S.
Jade S.
Hamilton, OH
It my only choice for service at this time... Cincinnati bell fioptics is coming but who knows when that will be. So far i don't think I'm paying a whole lot. Would like a cheaper bill but who wouldn't.
Katie F.
Katie F.
Grove City, OH
The service is hit or miss. Sometimes it is working great and other times it's super slow. We don't have cable so we use our internet to stream Hulu and Netflix and sometimes it can't even do that well.
theresa p.
theresa p.
Niagara Falls, NY
Although I have no complaints concerning my service-the price keeps creeping up. Also I get offended when they offer an extremely low introductory price and yet don't give their loyal customers a break!
Marie H.
Marie H.
Littlerock, CA
Love them there services are supper fast. I love all the channels I get to have and I get to watch the Dodgers what more can I want. It is affordable but can be pricey. They have great customer service.
Marlika C.
Marlika C.
Springfield , OH
Customer Service is terrible! Every time I have a request or complain, whether it is your fault or theirs, there is no resolution. While the prices are affordable, I cannot accept bad customer service.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
They have decent service, but they seen to be always raising their prices. I also find that they tend to not be a provider that is covered on channel websites when I want to watch a show that I missed.
Jodie D.
Jodie D.
Radcliff, KY
TWC has been a good addition for us. We haven't had it for very long. I was missing many of my favorite shows because of my crazy work hours and dvr option helps me to keep up with my shows on my time.
KEELY ANN S.
KEELY ANN S.
A lot of issues when we first got system set up, box freezing multiple times in an hour and restarting itself, remote stopped working etc. Customer service was great with taking care of these problems.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?