BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Jessica D.
Time Warner's internet service seems to run a lot faster than other providers that I've had in the past, but my service does get interrupted quite often. I don't know if it has to do with the particular area that I live in or it is a common thing. They are also quite expensive.
Whitney L.
Austin, TX
Please god, we have no other options. Help me!

We are basically stuck with Time Warner Cable internet until someone else offers service in our neighborhood.

Havid had multiple service calls out to our house to no avail, we still have internet that drops every twenty or so minutes.
Jessica B.
Louisville, KY
I pay way to much for the crappy service that I get every month. it freezes, pixels, low volume, the internet goes out all the time. Along with the cable and everything. I'm so glad google fiber will be coming to my city because as soon as it's here this crappy service will be gone
sapphire c.
I love using time warner because of the fact it is the best company where I live. The price is also very good for Internet and cable so it's affordable for the average person I would recommend it to everyone.
Veronica S.
Belmont, NC
I absolutely do not like time warner but I'm stuck in a contract so i have to deal with it for now. The bill gets higher every 6 months to a year and there's all these hiden fees. Its a stright up racket.
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
I would not exactly recommend this Internet provider over others. It tends to be slow at times especially when downloading movies or watching on demand tv shows. They are over priced for the service you get.
Lisa L.
Lees Summit, MO
We have a wide variety of channels but I feel this product is overpriced. We sometimes have issues with out Internet and would have given more stars but this affects when and how long we Can use this.
Amanda S.
The internet service is pretty good, I know that the connection does sometimes go out for no reason but the rest of the time works amazing. Really strong and fast internet connection. The prices are affordable too.
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
Never had any issues in terms of service but wish they more channels of importance to their packages. I do think their customer service has improved from years ago. They have a great referral program.
Ellen J.
Bangor, ME
Techie Expert Level 2
I love time warnet cable. They are so reliable and I can always count on them. I don't worry about storms or anything and I love tv and I need dependable service. They always help if a problem arises.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?