BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Mission, TX
Time Warner offers the best speeds in internet, tv, and wifi. I am able to watch and record all my shows whenever and where ever. I could be on my laptop or iphone and it'll be there.
Danie S.
Danie S.
Cheyenne, WY
Despite negative things associated with this company, I've not been unhappy once since we've started using them. quick service, great speeds, and fabulous staff. I love this business.
Donna Z.
Donna Z.
Buffalo, NY
A very dependable cable company. Rarely an outage. High prices but I have called them to ask for cheaper rates and they have worked with me. Overall I would definitely recommend them.
Kiara R.
Kiara R.
Time Warner cable is an Okay service. It is great but very pricey. And of course it's my only option where I live. The wifi depends on what you have and the size of your living space.
Emmalee L.
Emmalee L.
Auburn, NY
They do a really good job. I am a college student so I need my internet connection to be reliable and it is. They are also extremely helpful whenever I call with questions or issues.
Mrunal (Tina) P.
Mrunal (Tina) P.
Los Angeles, CA
We have the cable phone and other internet package with them. Very impressed with their service. The only reason I'm giving them a 4 star is for their charges. They are too expensive
Shoom I.
Shoom I.
Maricopa, AZ
I always have problems using the wifi on my laptop.

i need to call them.

I've called customer service a few times about this in the past and they were both "interesting" experiences.

Blanca R.
Blanca R.
Love it I've had it for over a year and I love the reliability I get the only thing to me is that's it's kinda pricey but it's great I can connect all my devices at once with no lag.
Nayeli e.
Nayeli e.
Pharr, TX
I've had time warnef cable for more than 6 years now. Never had problems with the cable or anything in that matter. Time warner cable is definitely a company all families should get.
Mary T.
Mary T.
It's a truffle with time Warner at times. Their online service is awesome. Until you call their customer service desk..then you start to think, wow! This person. Actually works here?
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?