BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Maigan S.
Maigan S.
Cortland, NY
Very good internet speed. Better offer when you go to the store than if you call over the phone. You pay less when going to store because you install it yourself sometimes.
eliana j.
eliana j.
Absolutely dreadful provider. Their customer service is horrifying, their service was terrible and spotty and their prices were not at all competitive. DO NOT USE THEM EVER
Courtney V.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
I do like Time Warner Cable but I do have to agree that they can be over priced at times. I like the coverage on the island but sometimes the Internet can be a bit shotty.
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Jackson Heights, NY
One of my favorite cable company best internet service they don't even take long on the phone I've had a 5 minute recovery for my internet guys switch to time warner cable
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Winston Salem, NC
I haven't had service long but so far it's okay. There customer service could be a lot better. If not careful you may be billed more so please look at your bill carefully.
Kristine I.
Kristine I.
Milwaukee, WI
Just had Internet installed in my apartment. The person who installed it knew exactly what they were doing and it only took 30 minutes even though I was estimated 2 hours.
Scarlet M.
Scarlet M.
They help and listen to our problem whenever we come across something which is very rare but the only problem i have is that the customer service waiting time is so long!!
Kenna C.
Kenna C.
I love time warner cable. I don't plan on going back to any other provider. They have great service. I've never had a problem. The one con is another box cost more money .
Allyson W.
Allyson W.
Kettering , OH
Their customer service is lacking and their prices are kinda high, but we like our service a lot. On demand is awesome and being able to pause and fast forward is amazing.
Devan F.
Devan F.
San Antonio, TX
Time Warner has great deals and options for cable. The basic option has great channels and allows me to watch my favorite shows. I have never had an issue with my service.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?