BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

Kristi M.
Kristi M.
Revere, MA
Techie Expert
I pretty much only use this because it's available in my area and I don't want verizon or dish. I think it's ridiculously expensive and if I had a better choice I would change it in less than a second.
Amina A.
Amina A.
Time Warner cable is great. It has manyyyyy different channels to browse from. However the internet isn't the best but for the price it's pretty good compared to the other companies. I would recommend.
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Overall very satisfied with Time Warner Cable and the service they provide. I have TV and Internet through them and I don't have any complaints. Excellent customer service. Highly recommended to others
Alishia V.
Alishia V.
Endicott, NY
This company is ok. If someone came,out with better rates I think many people,would switch
They take to much money and give new members better deals them their customers who have been with them,longer.
Krystle M.
Krystle M.
Rochester
We've never really had trouble with our tv. Always get great reception and Internet is our issue. They are usually good about crediting is when it's out and they can't fix it while on the phone with us
KEELY ANN S.
KEELY ANN S.
A lot of issues when we first got system set up, box freezing multiple times in an hour and restarting itself, remote stopped working etc. Customer service was great with taking care of these problems.
Marlika C.
Marlika C.
Springfield , OH
Customer Service is terrible! Every time I have a request or complain, whether it is your fault or theirs, there is no resolution. While the prices are affordable, I cannot accept bad customer service.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Oneida, NY
Horrible service and support. Internet randomly stops working, every superbowl the Cable wont work for a good 3-5 minute. Al around not happy with this product but it is the only one offered in my area
Breanna J.
Breanna J.
Louisville, KY
Not super satisfied. We seem to have cable issues often with this company but the customer service is fair. There is a wide range of channels which is nice and it has on demand which i find convienant.
Elyssa K.
Elyssa K.
Irving , Tx
Most of the time the Internet is really slow and loses connection for no reason. And when you call they make an appointment for all day so you pretty much have to be there until they decide to show up.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?