BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Techie Expert
We are new to time warner, but so far, they are great! Came out and didn't charge us for fixing something, we never lose connection in storms, and we've had plenty!!! Great prices too!
Tracey M.
Tracey M.
Palmview, TX
I love time warner cable!! They make everything so easy and they have different plans so you get what you want at an affordable price plus if you download the app you can watch online!
Whittney M.
Whittney M.
While their service has always been reliable, their pricing is terrible! Our rate increases EVERY year and they nickel and dime you to death. We are currently looking for alternatives.
jerry c.
jerry c.
Frisco, TX
Price is pretty reasonable but the wifi has shut down completely on us multiple times. without any apparen't reason. don't know that it is completely reliable and not the fastest either
Eva C.
Eva C.
Youngstown , OH
I've never had a problem with my cable or Internet! The only thing that I think they should change is how many times they call you with upgrades. If I want an upgrade I'll call myself!
Nicole E.
Nicole E.
I don't know of because how many people use the internet or if it's cause where i live but our server box seems to crash a lot and we usually have to call for assistance or restart it.
Cindy A.
Cindy A.
Time Warner Cable is amazing. My whole family has TWC. In my place we have two tvs, two house phones and the internet is super fast. They provide us with a great deal. I recommend TWC.
Bailey S.
Bailey S.
We pay for the highest speed internet but constantly run into connection issues. We do have multiple people on the same connection though. The cable is dirt cheap, we couldn't refuse!
SANDRA M.
SIMPLY LOVE TIME WARNER CABLE
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Mission, TX
Time Warner offers the best speeds in internet, tv, and wifi. I am able to watch and record all my shows whenever and where ever. I could be on my laptop or iphone and it'll be there.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?