BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Jacklyn N.
Jacklyn N.
It's not the best and it's not the worst. For some reason, the Internet cuts off whenever someone uses the microwave. It's a bit too pricy for how it functions too. It lags out often or even disconnects.
Haley A.
Haley A.
Raleigh, NC
Time Warner is terrible. The internet is super wishy washy and only works about 75% of the time. There are 2 of us that use the wifi and if we are both streaming one of us isn't getting 100% of the wifi.
annichen s.
annichen s.
moorpark, ca
Very bas customer service. Was charged for an extra box we never received. Service was turned off all of a sudden. Received two bills with different amounts for the same month. Will never use them again.
Kendra H.
Kendra H.
Old Town, ME
I have no issues with their services. I love the cable that they provide and I almost never see any problems. If we do have issues with the system, they are extremely good at helping as soon as possible.
Racheal F.
Racheal F.
Killeen, TX
It's an okay service, I mean it's not worth all the money we have to pay but hey I need it to watch tv and for the internet because this it the only provider that provides the internet and the tv package
Angel R.
Angel R.
Yonkers , NY
I really like the time warner cable than any other one even though now we have so many other ways to watch this and people barely use TV but I like this cable because it has all the Channels that I like.
Doris A.
Doris A.
Palmdale, CA
Their service is good but too overpriced for what you get. They always make you get bundles in order to save. If you get one of the services you end up paying like triple the price, it's just ridiculous.
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
We have recently moved and switched back to twc and I have noticed several improvements. If you had asked me 6 months ago I would have rated it - stars. Seems they are making an effort to make it better!
Linda K.
Linda K.
Kaukauna, WI
Have not really have many problems with Internet. I just don't like the playing game when they raise prices and new customers get a great deal I feel loyal customers should be treated with specials also.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Don't get very good signal where we live and it's pretty expensive. The people I've talked to are rude and we don't get many channels and we have the second biggest package. The wifi is also pretty slow.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?