BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Maria S.
O love TWC. I've been a customer for the last 12 years and will NEVER change companies. They have always provided great service. Reasonable prices and lots of channels to watch!!
Stephanie M.
Great cable provider. I love how it has an app for the provider where I can watch it on my laptop or iPad. The customer service is nice as they are always open to help out.
Renee S.
Time Warner was never too bad when we used it in Texas though we heard lots of complaints there. It got worse when we moved to NY. Internet is always very slow and cuts out even when we've tried to fix it. They consistently price change. I suggest staying away from them until you have no other options.
Natasha K.
Our speeds for internet are always changing and we can only use one device at a time, no matter what their commercials say. It is not truthful and it is extremely frustrating.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
I do like Time Warner Cable but I do have to agree that they can be over priced at times. I like the coverage on the island but sometimes the Internet can be a bit shotty.
Katie E.
I don't watch TV very often, but I've been quite pleased with Time Warner Cable's internet service. Initially we planned only to pay for internet, but found it more cost effective to pay for the internet/cable/phone service package.
eliana j.
Techie Expert
Absolutely dreadful provider. Their customer service is horrifying, their service was terrible and spotty and their prices were not at all competitive. DO NOT USE THEM EVER
Scarlet M.
They help and listen to our problem whenever we come across something which is very rare but the only problem i have is that the customer service waiting time is so long!!
Laura M.
Palmdale, CA
Overall it's a good service. Easy to navigate the channels. But, I hate that they don't always have everything on on-demand. Or episodes go missing. And it's too expensive.
Summer M.
Rochester, NY
So expensive! the good thing about twc though is they will match any current promos to existing members if you ask. but, you have to ask and put up a small fight- it's worth it to save 40 to 50 dollars on a package you already have.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?