BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Lisa L.
Oconomowoc, WI
We have only had Time Warner for a short time, but so far it's been fine. I wish it would allow for more recordings at one time and their packages could be improved to include more DVR access throughout the house. They are more expensive than their competitors when it comes to DVR.
Ariana M.
Brooklyn , NY
Time Warner cable can be good and bad. The good this is that cable is always available. There's plenty of channels to watch along with movies. And they have dvr option. Internet is sometimes slow though
Ashley T.
Waipahu, HI
I like time warner cable compared to some other services. However we often have technical problems but customer service is always very helpful. I wish they had more free shows and movies on demand though.
Sarah B.
Jasper, Indiana
Of all companies I've used in the past, I find time Warner to be the best I've dealt with, experiencing the least amount of interruptions, the speediest in problem resolution, and friendly staff, and service personnel. Even dealing with customer service calls are quick, and easy.
Chassity S.
O Fallon, MO
I haven't had many problems with my internet, although I only use it for my phone and Netflix. Time Warners customer service is okay. I hate how they are a huge company that is trying to dominate the internet/cable world. Time warner is my only choice where I live, and that's not fair.
Andi M.
Grove city, Oh
My fiancé manages the cable more than me, but I've never had trouble recording the shows I want to watch later. Sometimes I have trouble getting channels but I can just restart the box and problem solved.
Marian P.
Port Arthur , TX
I think most people use time warner cable. It's like the most basic one. And it's even better when you work for or currently work for time warner cable because you get a discount just like any other job.
Sharayah S.
Louisville, KY
They lie about speeds, arguably throttle their users, and are way overpriced. Also, what gives about not letting me pay for the fastest internet option solo? I have to bundle it with cable?? No thank you!
Jennifer L.
Lincoln, NE
Personally, they are way overpriced, we have issues with our cable disconnecting quite frequently, we can't seem to get a representative on the phone in under 1/2 hour, and we generally are not happy with Time Warner. If we had someone else in the area to switch to, we would.
Samantha S.
Columbus, OH
Very hit or miss and quite expensive. Wifi in my house doesn't have a great range with their provided equipment and they don't offer the highest speeds in my area. Network is often down, too.

However, customer service has done a great job assisting me and testing when requested.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?