BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
I am and always have been really pleased won time warner cable. Their internet speeds are fast and consistent. There are rarely outages and if so they are addresses quickly. Their rates are competitive.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Sparta, NJ
Good not great but it's better than nothing! There's spotty times when it'll cut out during a program and if you're recording there's nothing you can do... just hope for replays and you'll get filled in
Emily W.
Emily W.
Woodbine, KY
They're decent. They let us extend our bills anytime we need to and we're pretty thankful for that. Everything has been good so far other than the internet sometimes it messes up, is pretty fast though.
Jonathan H.
Jonathan H.
Rialto, CA
Service is okay and the cable packages are fine. Nothing stellar here. However, I do think they have amazing internet Andy there there hundred megabit internet speed is amazing for any gamers out there.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Buffalo, NY
Haven't had many issues... When I do I tweet at the help account and they reset everything. Installation was quick and easy and everything was reasonably priced. Can't complain! Better than just charter
Camie G.
Camie G.
Reseda, CA
Time warner is cool.. It can be bad sometimes when using the guide because it lags. I do like the on demand feature and the app. It can be expensive like over 150 but have no problems with the internet.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Fort Rucker, AL
We live in a remote area where we have only 2 options for Internet service. Time Warner was the best we could find. Price was is on the high side, customer service is sub par, and service is off and on.
theresa p.
theresa p.
Niagara Falls, NY
Although I have no complaints concerning my service-the price keeps creeping up. Also I get offended when they offer an extremely low introductory price and yet don't give their loyal customers a break!
Stacey O.
Stacey O.
Troy, OH
Time warner cable is ridiculously over priced and unfortunately is the only cable in our area so we are stuck with them or a dish! Oh and if the wind blows u might have cable or internet or u might not!
Jade S.
Jade S.
Hamilton, OH
It my only choice for service at this time... Cincinnati bell fioptics is coming but who knows when that will be. So far i don't think I'm paying a whole lot. Would like a cheaper bill but who wouldn't.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?