BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Jessica C.
I am and always have been really pleased won time warner cable. Their internet speeds are fast and consistent. There are rarely outages and if so they are addresses quickly. Their rates are competitive.
Mindy W.
Ashtabula, OH
For the most part I'm satisfied with Time Warner the only thing I don't care for are the outrageous prices and the approximate wait times if something needs fixed. For example: We'll be there between 9 -5 so basically you have to take a day off to wait for them to come and they show up at 4:45!
Karen B.
Charlotte, NC
Not loving it right now. My picture sometimes breaks up. I have to restart my cable box a lot. It's very expensive. I have only one cable box, and the rest are on adapters, for which TWC will begin charging. I'd like to change but no one seems happy with any other cable company.
Sara L.
Woodstock, NY
This is our only option for cable Internet and television. They often throttle our speeds or block popular websites despite claiming g otherwise. I wish we had the option of using a more reputable brand.
Vannesa N.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this cable company and I also have wifi with them and it's great there customer service is absolutely wonderful very professional I will absolutely recommend this company they are the best out here
Nicole J.
Charlotte, NC
I only use time warner for Internet services and it is ok. It can be spotty sometimes. I also think their prices are a little high for what you get. I have a standard internet option and it's about $35.
Summer L.
Berea, KY
Time Warner Cable is pretty good for the most part. I'll always have my complaints. They've got great customer service, but I would only know that because I've had to talk to them quite a bit. Our wifi starts to slow down once we are close to bill time and it's really aggravating.
Sarah A.
Springfield, OH
To be honest... I've never had a good experience with this company. they chsrge way too much for internet and cable and only give discounts to new customers. hey, how about giving discounts for people who have been woth your company for years... they have zero loyalty to their customers
Ariel T.
Lexington, SC
The customer service is getting better but they still haven't come out to fix my guest room TV to figure out why we don't have our basic cable running through there. Oh and they also left my cable lines out for three weeks when they said they would be back the next day to bury it
Julie M.
Racine, Wi
I'm not the biggest fan of Time Warner. I think they are always messing with internet speeds to try to get you to purchase the higher package. Also, the cable box lags so badly I would like to throw it.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?