BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Dominic W.
Dominic W.
Fayetteville, NC
Time warner is a big company and I only use them for there internet services. If they had the NFL sports package then they would dominant the broadcasting world but that's where there lacking in services.
amber h.
amber h.
Selma, NC
Their internet goes down a lot, but their customer service is the best. Any issue we have has has been addressed immediately. Their speed is improving as well. I would not choose another internet company.
Angelica G.
Angelica G.
Pharr, TX
Techie Expert
Love! I've always had time warner at my house and I can't live without it! Especially because I can sign in to my account on my phone and watch shows on the go! Totally recommend! I can't live without it!
Emily G.
Emily G.
Rochester, NY
Time warner started out okay but recently I have not been impressed at all! There consumer service has been pretty bad and I they are always increasing their prices! I have considered switching companies!
lexy m.
lexy m.
Riverside, CA
Great WIFI with time warner cable. Every time I am home I am connected with a strong connection. Whenever we have an issue they always solve it as quickly as possible. I would definitely recommend to others
Andi M.
Andi M.
Grove city, Oh
My fiancé manages the cable more than me, but I've never had trouble recording the shows I want to watch later. Sometimes I have trouble getting channels but I can just restart the box and problem solved.
Vannesa N.
Vannesa N.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this cable company and I also have wifi with them and it's great there customer service is absolutely wonderful very professional I will absolutely recommend this company they are the best out here
Lorenso D.
Lorenso D.
Santa Ana , CA
I have time warner cable because they're the only service around my area.. I don't really like it because my internet isn't that fast and they don't have a soccer listing program to purchase the channels.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Waipahu, HI
I like time warner cable compared to some other services. However we often have technical problems but customer service is always very helpful. I wish they had more free shows and movies on demand though.
Angel C.
Angel C.
I have Time Warner Cable but only because it's the only cable provider for my neighborhood. I'm not too thrilled with them but they are okay I guess at least I can watch cable TV when it's not freezing up
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?