BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Julie M.
Racine, Wi
I'm not the biggest fan of Time Warner. I think they are always messing with internet speeds to try to get you to purchase the higher package. Also, the cable box lags so badly I would like to throw it.
Jessica C.
I am and always have been really pleased won time warner cable. Their internet speeds are fast and consistent. There are rarely outages and if so they are addresses quickly. Their rates are competitive.
Leticia F.
Palmdale, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
Time warner is honestly so expensive, their customer service is crap I've had people yell at me over the phone. Their internet is fast but there's always some shortage or problem with the service. The TV also
Taylor W.
Greenville, NC
Time warned cable provides great services for internet and television. The customer service is exceptional and prices are within reason. I enjoy this internet service and would recommend to other people!
britney s.
We use this service because we are able to bundle our internet and cable together and it isn't really expensive. I am able to watch all the shows we love live or on demand. I can record 6 shows at a time with my DVR and watch them later. I would recommend this service to others.
Jacklyn N.
It's not the best and it's not the worst. For some reason, the Internet cuts off whenever someone uses the microwave. It's a bit too pricy for how it functions too. It lags out often or even disconnects.
Heather V.
Dayton, OH
I have no other options besides time Warner or else I'd switch. Terrible customer service. Never can find me in their system. Internet drops out constantly. Absurd price changes on my bill for no reason.
Mindy W.
Ashtabula, OH
For the most part I'm satisfied with Time Warner the only thing I don't care for are the outrageous prices and the approximate wait times if something needs fixed. For example: We'll be there between 9 -5 so basically you have to take a day off to wait for them to come and they show up at 4:45!
Marie H.
Littlerock, CA
Love them there services are supper fast. I love all the channels I get to have and I get to watch the Dodgers what more can I want. It is affordable but can be pricey. They have great customer service.
Lisa L.
Oconomowoc, WI
We have only had Time Warner for a short time, but so far it's been fine. I wish it would allow for more recordings at one time and their packages could be improved to include more DVR access throughout the house. They are more expensive than their competitors when it comes to DVR.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?