BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Lorraine G.
Lorraine G.
Time Warner Cable is a good cable tv/internet provider. They have different plans for cable and for internet, too. And of course there are various package deals. Service is good. Reliable.
Tami M.
Tami M.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
Techie Expert
Time Warner is ok. I have had better experiences with them in CA. When we moved to Ohio we found that out services is not as reliable. But it still does the job and it isn't too expensive.
Emma F.
Emma F.
Bowling Green, KY
Pretty good price on wifi uses. However, I've not had the best experience with their customer service team. Always seem like they have something better to do than answering your questions.
Lida T.
Lida T.
Canton, OH
Time warner has been great , I've had them for years , they always go above and beyond to dlp with any issue I might have . the new updates and services they have are really great as well.
Sophia C.
Sophia C.
Center Valley, PA
Kind of slow, and there's always a delay on the "On Demand" or "Free" parts of the TV. I also don't like how there isn't enough room for the box to record my TV shows, but it does the job.
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Fayetteville, NC
If they were not the only provider in our area who didn't require a contract, we would gladly change. They have awful customer service, and frequently make errors on their end. Not a fan.
Hazel S.
Hazel S.
Cheraw, SC
Have had to Time Warner Trio bundle for over 7 years now have no problem with the services just don't like that the price keeps going up every year no matter what it goes up $20 each year
Jody S.
Jody S.
El Paso, TX
Good service but VERY expensive. I've had good luck with their service reps and technicians and can't really complain about my service at all. Mainly they are just ridiculously expensive.
JayCee P.
JayCee P.
Northridge, CA
Techie Expert
Sometimes the service goes off for no reason and they are extremely hard to get ahold of. Their automated teller program is annoying, but I haven't had too many actual problems with them.
Kelly O.
Kelly O.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Time warner is great - the service is good and the channel options are wonderful. Their on demand service is my favorite because so much is included with it! The movies are great as well.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?