BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Angel R.
Yonkers, NY
I really like the time warner cable than any other one even though now we have so many other ways to watch this and people barely use TV but I like this cable because it has all the Channels that I like.
Chassity S.
O Fallon, MO
I haven't had many problems with my internet, although I only use it for my phone and Netflix. Time Warners customer service is okay. I hate how they are a huge company that is trying to dominate the internet/cable world. Time warner is my only choice where I live, and that's not fair.
Jessica C.
I am and always have been really pleased won time warner cable. Their internet speeds are fast and consistent. There are rarely outages and if so they are addresses quickly. Their rates are competitive.
Sarah B.
Franklin, LA
When i had time warner cable it was good i used to like. But now, omg it seems like it got worse, you can never get anyone to help you, customer service sucks, they put you on hold forever-i could go grocery shopping come home and i would still be on hold. and omg the prices are insane.
britney s.
We use this service because we are able to bundle our internet and cable together and it isn't really expensive. I am able to watch all the shows we love live or on demand. I can record 6 shows at a time with my DVR and watch them later. I would recommend this service to others.
Uluwehi L.
Abilene , TX
I am very happy with the services that are provided by Oceanic Time Warner Cable. I especially am impressed with their top notch customer service both in person and over the phone. The staff are always pleasant, answer all my questions and takes the time to make sure your needs are met.
Brittany M.
New Albany, IN
Time Warner is wonderful if compared to something like Comcast. I have no problem with getting issues handled by customer service. However I lose internet service about twice a week which is frustrating.
Amanda J.
Orange, TX
I've had TW for several years and it seems the service is declining. It may be related to location, but prices raise and connectivity decreases. Our Internet drops several times per day, with no solution.
Ashley T.
Waipahu, HI
I like time warner cable compared to some other services. However we often have technical problems but customer service is always very helpful. I wish they had more free shows and movies on demand though.
Sharayah S.
Louisville, KY
They lie about speeds, arguably throttle their users, and are way overpriced. Also, what gives about not letting me pay for the fastest internet option solo? I have to bundle it with cable?? No thank you!
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?