BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
lexy m.
lexy m.
Riverside, CA
Great WIFI with time warner cable. Every time I am home I am connected with a strong connection. Whenever we have an issue they always solve it as quickly as possible. I would definitely recommend to others
Lorenso D.
Lorenso D.
Santa Ana , CA
I have time warner cable because they're the only service around my area.. I don't really like it because my internet isn't that fast and they don't have a soccer listing program to purchase the channels.
Jacqueline C.
Jacqueline C.
This cable has all the popular shows, movies and the wifi is amazing! I love this cable and will continue to use it! I'm very satisfied with the productivity of this cable and I do recommend it to others!
Christina l.
Christina l.
Belle Chasse , LA
Hate it!! Worst cable service provider ever!! The cost constantly fluctuates and there's never a time where I feel like I'm getting my money's worth with this company. Customer service is garbage as well!
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Waipahu, HI
I like time warner cable compared to some other services. However we often have technical problems but customer service is always very helpful. I wish they had more free shows and movies on demand though.
Vannesa N.
Vannesa N.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this cable company and I also have wifi with them and it's great there customer service is absolutely wonderful very professional I will absolutely recommend this company they are the best out here
Angelica G.
Angelica G.
Pharr, TX
Techie Expert
Love! I've always had time warner at my house and I can't live without it! Especially because I can sign in to my account on my phone and watch shows on the go! Totally recommend! I can't live without it!
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Gastonia, NC
I like Direct TV period but I did not want a contract. This is the only and I mean only reason I have time warner cable. Remote is aggravating to use and turning channels is so slow for picture to pop up.
amber h.
amber h.
Selma, NC
Their internet goes down a lot, but their customer service is the best. Any issue we have has has been addressed immediately. Their speed is improving as well. I would not choose another internet company.
Andi M.
Andi M.
Grove city, Oh
My fiancé manages the cable more than me, but I've never had trouble recording the shows I want to watch later. Sometimes I have trouble getting channels but I can just restart the box and problem solved.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?