BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Emily W.
Woodbine, KY
They're decent. They let us extend our bills anytime we need to and we're pretty thankful for that. Everything has been good so far other than the internet sometimes it messes up, is pretty fast though.
Jackie F.
Amelia, OH
Internet service is excellent!! I hav had their cable service in the past, but it's lousy and too expensive. Not to mention they are like Comcast cable and their cable prices go up every month. They say it's taxes, but how can they go up each month when you use the same service?
Marian P.
Port Arthur, TX
I think most people use time warner cable. It's like the most basic one. And it's even better when you work for or currently work for time warner cable because you get a discount just like any other job.
Jacklyn N.
It's not the best and it's not the worst. For some reason, the Internet cuts off whenever someone uses the microwave. It's a bit too pricy for how it functions too. It lags out often or even disconnects.
Courtney D.
Kendall, NY
The cable itself isn't bad. The company tends to be pricey especially if they are a monopoly in the area. They have a problem keeping internet speed up to the rate you are paying. Overall they are a good service but their customer service and the way they handle business isn't great.
Amanda G.
Fort Rucker, AL
We live in a remote area where we have only 2 options for Internet service. Time Warner was the best we could find. Price was is on the high side, customer service is sub par, and service is off and on.
Vannesa N.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this cable company and I also have wifi with them and it's great there customer service is absolutely wonderful very professional I will absolutely recommend this company they are the best out here
Marie H.
Littlerock, CA
Love them there services are supper fast. I love all the channels I get to have and I get to watch the Dodgers what more can I want. It is affordable but can be pricey. They have great customer service.
Sherrie H.
We had a bundle package of Internet,cable and landline for 20 plus years. They kept raising the price and raising the price so we finally dropped them and went to Directv. They need to have better value on the product it is really expensive. At this time I would not recommend them
Shannon S.
Gastonia, NC
I like Direct TV period but I did not want a contract. This is the only and I mean only reason I have time warner cable. Remote is aggravating to use and turning channels is so slow for picture to pop up.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?