BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Aubrey Z.
Alexandria, KY
Time Warner is a great cable service! However, sometimes their changes aggravate me because it makes it difficult to navigate when the program is constantly changing.
Vee Y.
They're ok. THey're not bad or super great either. It's pretty good for a starter. I've been a customer of theirs for awhile now and their customer service is average.
Ashley D.
Fostoria, OH
Service sucks. We waited 2 months after calling them to hook up our cable and Internet. They are very rude. Prices suck. I wouldn't want anyone to use their services.
Amanda K.
Time warner is the only cable company that we can have where we live! It however is not that great and is exapensive. From time to time or cable or internet goes out!
Donna P.
Perris, CA
I LOVED TIME WARNER CABLE THEY NEED TO GET MORE REASONABLE FOR THE CUSTOMER , TIME FROM TIME IT CAN GET EXPENSIVE BUT LIKE THE SPECIALS EVEN THOUGH ITS STILL THE SAME
Jenny June V.
Los Angeles, CA
Just blah. Also worst customer service on the planet or at least Oregon and California is bc I've had them while living in both states And the experience just sucked.
Pattie R.
Holley, NY
It is the only cable provider in our area. Constantly down and we cannot get cable. They take forever to correct problems and seem to be slow to answer any questions.
Sherri t.
Yuma, AZ
Time Warner Cable has the worst customer service, is ridiculously expensive a d forces you to buy channels you will never watch I. Order to get the channels you want.
Leandra R.
Huntington Park, CA
Great deal at the beginning....very affordable but unfortunately once your year is up. The price goes up as well. Ba sic cable is a luxury....but it's needed now days
Shykia J.
Columbia, SC
There are many hidden fees or deals that fly by however it's rare that the cable goes off. You don't get as many channels as you used to for the price you pay though.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?