BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Franki B.
Franki B.
Cohocton, NY
Time Warner is okay. It's just a little expensive.. Not too many good channels either. But it's worth it!! Way better than Dish in my opinion. But switching to Time Warner Cable could be a good or bad idea.
Star W.
Star W.
Hawthorne, CA
The worst cable company ever.they have slow internet service they play the same shows nothing different and they high and expensive for nothing. They charge thousands of rollers for the movie channels ..lol
Valerie H.
Valerie H.
Middleville, NY
I'm not at all satisfied with the pricing of time warner products and now having to pay for a digital box as well. I would switch coma lines in a minute if there were other reasonable options in our area. .
Abby A.
Abby A.
I think TWC is great. My bill has always been cheap. I think it's so much better than dish. Customer service is fast and very easy. The only con is when I go pay my bill in person there is a very long line.
Mikaela E.
Mikaela E.
Waterford, NY
They are terrible, overpriced, service is mediocre at best, and constantly hounding me to get cable. Which I will never do because it is outrageously expensive and there is no competition between providers.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Los Angeles, CA
In the area I love in AT&T had really bad signal so when I moved to Time Warner Cable the wifi speed definitely did get better ! It's way better than before and the laptop doesn't freeze due to lost signal.
Shel H.
Shel H.
would not recommend Time Warner Cable to anyone. If you ever have to call their technical support... just give up, because you will not receive any help and they will only waste hours and days of your time.
Samantha  R.
Samantha R.
Techie Expert
Great service! They are always such a great help and the services work very well! We have never had a problem with them or their services provided. We have been having them for years now and very good price
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
Dayton, OH
I have used Time Warner Cable for years. I think their Customer Service is wonderful and my service is great. I never have my cable go out during storms or anything. I love my DVRs and everything about TWC.
Alba R.
Alba R.
Panorama City, CA
Techie Expert
They are okay I think they are being bought out though at least that's what a letter we received from them stated? I am not sure. They have good quality cable and Internet services and it's reasons in price
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?