BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Christina l.
Belle Chasse , LA
Hate it!! Worst cable service provider ever!! The cost constantly fluctuates and there's never a time where I feel like I'm getting my money's worth with this company. Customer service is garbage as well!
Courtney A.
Buffalo, NY
Haven't had many issues... When I do I tweet at the help account and they reset everything. Installation was quick and easy and everything was reasonably priced. Can't complain! Better than just charter
Andi M.
Grove city, Oh
My fiancé manages the cable more than me, but I've never had trouble recording the shows I want to watch later. Sometimes I have trouble getting channels but I can just restart the box and problem solved.
Time Warner Cable is my local provider. I subscribe to the basic plan because the deluxe plans are far too expensive. We haven't often needed to use customer service, but when we have the experience has been satisfactory. For basic cable, it meets our needs and we would recommend.
Emily W.
Woodbine, KY
They're decent. They let us extend our bills anytime we need to and we're pretty thankful for that. Everything has been good so far other than the internet sometimes it messes up, is pretty fast though.
Sarah D.
Sparta, NJ
Good not great but it's better than nothing! There's spotty times when it'll cut out during a program and if you're recording there's nothing you can do... just hope for replays and you'll get filled in
Camie G.
Reseda, CA
Time warner is cool.. It can be bad sometimes when using the guide because it lags. I do like the on demand feature and the app. It can be expensive like over 150 but have no problems with the internet.
Amanda G.
Fort Rucker, AL
We live in a remote area where we have only 2 options for Internet service. Time Warner was the best we could find. Price was is on the high side, customer service is sub par, and service is off and on.
theresa p.
Niagara Falls, NY
Although I have no complaints concerning my service-the price keeps creeping up. Also I get offended when they offer an extremely low introductory price and yet don't give their loyal customers a break!
I haven't had Tike Warner Cable for that long, but so far the switch has been fairly difficult. With only being able to record from one cable box, to sub-part reception, to the remotes almost never truly connecting to the TVs, I have my doubts of how long we'll be stickig with TWC.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?