BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Lo C.
Lo C.
Carlsbad, CA
Much better at their customer service. For the most part, it isn't a pain to call their customer service. However, having to get transferred back and forth between departments can be annoying.
Stefanie H.
Stefanie H.
Pewaukee, WI
TWC does not have some of the features that we had with Direct TV on all of our TV's. I miss being able to record shows in any room, rewinding/fast-forwarding recorded shows in all rooms, etc.
Corina N.
Corina N.
Anaheim, Ca
Time Warner Cable is amazing. I'd say they have the best TV and Internet packages and it's very affordable. They have great customer services, always willing to help and accommodate our needs.
Prexa J.
Prexa J.
They're great. I don't watch a lot of tv. They have good and up to date shows and movies. Not too expensive. It's definitely great to have. I haven't had much experience with customer service.
Natalia C.
Natalia C.
Anaheim, CA
They give me internet so that's good. The service is good, but it could be better. For wifi connection they have normal and 5G which is pretty cool. I can use the wifi on all my devices well.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Newark , Nj
I use to have direct TV but with all the contacts I decided to switch over to time warner cable I have over 100 channels including on demand for less then $100 a month I recommend to everyone
Tina W.
Tina W.
Astoria, NY
Time warner is the best provider ive used. verizon and optimum online are two i have had in the past. time warner never makes you wait and is always on time. i never had that with anyone else
Drea P.
Drea P.
Portsmouth, OH
The Internet is fast but not all promotions are used in my area. The cable goes out even if there aren't any outages. We must restart the Internet a few times a month just to keep it running.
Jocelyn C.
Jocelyn C.
Donna, TX
Time Warner Cable has never let me down! Have the best channels available and the fastest internet I've ever had. The pricing is decent compared to the service I get. No complaints as of now.
Joshua M.
Joshua M.
Brunswick, OH
Service isn't always the best but I've had worse.
Most cable companies aren't very great and I've heard some terrible things about Time Warner, but I've mostly had good experiences with them.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?