BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Latavia M.
Latavia M.
Techie Expert
I like their prices so far. I got the bundle deal with cable, WiFi, and a home phone. I never have problems with the WiFi. I never use the home phone. Sometimes the cable gives me problems but nothing major.
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
My internet is usually very fast so long as I am relatively near the modem. When farther away (ex. modem is upstairs and I am using internet downstairs) it tends to load slowly, but overall it is high-speed.
Julia H.
Julia H.
Chapel Hill, NC
Their services work fine, but I have had so many instances of customer service issues with TWC that if I really had a choice of provider I would never go with them. Can't wait for the arrival of Google Fiber
Tina P.
Tina P.
Ashland, KY
Time Warner is a good cable company. I have had to call about prices, I think they can be a tad expensive. It is the only option we have for cable without going with satellite. I prefer cable over satellite.
JoAnna B.
JoAnna B.
Granada Hills, CA
The price of the cable/internet is a bit high. No longer have cable, cut the cord about a month ago. I still have the Internet, runs fine no real issues. Customer service has been okay, nothing over the top.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Camarillo
It was hard to even give this company one star. Worst cable experience I have ever had. I am forced to use them as a provider as they are the only provider in my area. Poor customer service and connectivity.
Tina T.
Tina T.
Customer service is similar to every other cable company. Leaves you wanting more. Sometimes the internet cuts off due to connectivity in the area. It's not fun when I have to call and am always put on hold.
Colleen G.
Colleen G.
Jamestown, NY
Very dissatisfied with TWC. Have been with them for 15 years only because my options have been limited. Will been discontinuing TWC very soon when I decide on a satisfactory alternative available in my area.
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Tolono, il
I actually get annoyed with my cable quite frequently. If I watch NBC or ABC it sometimes cuts out, and time warner cannot give me a response as to why it is happening. The DVR and on Demand is great though!
Jazmin R.
Jazmin R.
Brooklyn, NY
Love time warner cable , but I wish the Internet service was better in my area , I have the fasted speed available and it takes really long to open up a page !! Other then that time Warner has great services
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?