BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
This has good service options now and a lot of channels and the Internet is pretty speedy but the app they have is very unpredictable and doesn't work a lot of the time. They have also greatly increased there prices. They don't seem to care about customers who have been with them forever for pricing anymore. They offer all the deals to new customers which is understandable in a way to draw them in but once that's over in the long run they won't keep them.
Stacy O.
Stacy O.
Santa Monica
I have had TWC for the past 4 years and I feel like our bill keeps getting higher and higher with no improved service. Our wi-fi is consistently spotty and we've replaced the router several times. However, I've alway been given excellent customer service at their office (when exchanging routers) and when a technician comes out for a problem. They do really work hard for customer service, but the won't change the fact that their products don't work well.
Monqiue B.
Monqiue B.
Fontana, CA
any body who had t.w.c knows my pain they charge a arm an a. leg just last month i had them add every movie channel they had an when i called to cancel it i was still charge for it also i had trouble with my boxes for the 1st year an a half the small adaptor boxes burn out an yes you still gonna pay for them so my advice to you is runn!! unless you have bad credit an no credit cards then you are stuck hunny i wish the had negative stars i would use that
AC A.
AC A.
Summerville, SC
I find that the prices are over the top and that the average person is not able to pay these large amounts. The channel packages change without notice and then escalate the prices. There is obviously a monopoly and often times they are the only provider available so you have no choice for cable TV or internet services. The prices are way too high and should be regulated and monitored. The channel lineup is lackluster and changes without notice as well.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Warren, OH
I have had an OK relationship with Time Warner Cable. That was up until about 2 months ago when they started advertising their merge with another company. That's when my Internet would stop working for no apparent reason and my cable would static in and out on occasion. I'm getting so frustrated with having to call them that sometimes I don't and just pray it fixes itself because I don't want to go thru the hassle AGAIN!! Get it together Time Warner!!
Angie W.
Angie W.
Lincoln, ME
I am unhappy with my service at this time. It was really great in the beginning, great programming and great prices. I also have internet through them which is really fast. Better than competitors. I now pay an un real price for my service, 200$ a month!! I only get HBO as my premium channel which should be less than 20$ a month!! Why are they charging me so much now? It's such a pain to switch to another service but I am seriously thinking about it.
Tyler S.
Tyler S.
Findlay, OH
As far as cable TV goes, I'm very satisfied with my service. As for the Internet side of things, not so much. Every so often my speeds slow down pretty extravagantly and I have to call them to fix it. I also have times where it drops completely. I wish I could say it was only at home that I experience these issues, but I also manage a retail store with time warner business class. The service isn't any better, and customer service is mediocre at best.
Teracia L.
Teracia L.
Killeen, TX
if there were any other decent internet provider in the area i would switch in a heart beat. time warner doesnt care about the customers only about getting all the money they can customer service is deplorable and there is not customer loyalty programs. was with the company for 10 years before i switched my television to a different provider they wanted to offer a better price to new customers than the people who have been with the for so very long.
Liz A.
Liz A.
Kenosha, WI
I have never found a service comparable to Time Warner as a whole package. It dominates competitor internet speeds (which we should all just admit it is the most important part of a cable package) and is right in line with the highest competitors for its actual TV service. The third part of the always forced (suggestion to Time Warner: make a 2 pack of TV and internet... it's not that revolutionary) is the commonly debated and underrated phone line.
Abby S.
Abby S.
Carroll, OH
Honestly, I do not like Time Warner. However, they are the cheapest in my local area, so I only have them as an option. The customer service is terrible, my box is constantly not working or they are out working in the area resulting in me unable to watch my shows. I wish their customer service would be nicer and more helpful. For now, I will continue to be a customer with high hopes. However, if this continues I may just be turning to Netflix 24/7.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?