BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Katie D.
Pickerington, OH
We are basically forced to use Time Warner as they are the only internet provider in our area that offers internet speeds higher than 4 mbps. Our service has been shoddy at best, they always claim its OUR equipment. So we decided to RENT a router/modem from them direct and guess what? Our services still rarely works. We paid for 15 Mbps but were only getting 10 for over a year, they claim someone there "forgot" to hit the switch. Our bill continuously increases for no reason. The people in customer service there are often rude and have no idea what they are talking about. I would go somewhere else if we were offered anything else.
Taylor B.
Findlay, OH
I hate Time Warner. I usually do not like bad mouthing businesses or products, but I want to be totally honest. We have had issues with our internet from day 1. I have had at least 3 technicians come out to fix it and the issue still isn't resolved. They phone calls you have to make to Time Warner are terrible because you can't understand a word the people talking say. If you ask to talk to someone else all they do is put the phone down and wait, pick the phone back up, and talk to you a little slower. They try to make you think that it's someone else. It has been a terrible experience. I will be switching soon to another company.
Torey M.
Fayetteville , NC
If there was a way to give this a zero star rating, I would. I could go on and on about the ways that TWC has screwed us over, but that would take too much time. Buyer beware, they advertise commercials about caring and trying to get their reputation up, it's total crap!!!! They don't care about you, they just want your money. And their products are TERRIBLE! The ONLY reason we still have them is because they have a monopoly in our area. We can not wait to move!!
Ashtin K.
Nicholasville, KY
Absolute TERRIBLE customer service! They have over charged me multiple times and have disconnected my services before without explanation, when I called to ask why all they could do was apologize and refused to let me speak to a supervisor after calling numerous times I was finally able to talk to a supervisor and was given a $20 credit. However somehow my services were disconnected manually and it took over a WEEK to have them reconnected. Terrible experience!
Holly B.
Killeen, TX
We had great customer service with time warner cable. We have reliable service as well. I would have given 5 stars except the price seems to keep increasing and I also feel like we are being charged for higher speeds than what we receive. If the prices were better it would be a great deal. We used to have them for cable/phone and Internet but had to switch to other carriers for the TV and phone. We would switch internet but there aren't many options in our area.
Nissa C.
Lexington, KY
I've never had internet connection problems with TWC. The speed is also adequate for my needs. I just can't understand how I am being charged over 70 dollars a month for their basic plan. They have continued to raise my prices after taking over Insight. My prices never rose in the many years that I had Insight. Within a couple months after TWC took over my bill almost doubled to what it used to be. I've been debating on switching to something more affordable.
Alexandria J.
Ewa Beach, HI
I grew up in Slickville, PA (yes, that's a real place). The internee out there was insanely slow. Then I moved to Pittsburgh with my husband and we constantly complained when we both had our laptops out and he was trying to play games and our internet couldn't keep up. Then the military moved us to Oahu. We got the fastest internet Time Warner had to offer. From time to time the internet will go down (gotta love the Windward side), but other than that no issues!
Emma M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This company has its ups and downs, upside being the monthly price for the packages they offer are affordable! They offer a lot of channels that you can customize (for a different price depending what channels you want added) but they're service is slow sometimes, they're technicians have made multiple mistakes that take forever to fix unless you're on themabout it. And its 50/50 whether you'll get a helpful customer service provider or a complete waste of your time!
Shelbie T.
Green Bay, WI
We did not have a choice of cable/internet provider. We live near a military base, which has a contract with Charter, so everywhere out in town has a contract with Time Warner Cable. So far, we have had a great experience. The installation was quick and easy, with friendly service. We have not had any outages and our internet is fast. They are upgrading current customers to much higher speeds later this year, however we are moving so we won't get to test it out!
Nzinga D.
bronx, NY
Currently my TV provider this has been my second year with them don't have much to complain about except the bill goes up after a year not by much but it goes up. N the on demand feature is not that great instead of when the show is done and hitting back to go onto the next episode you basically have to cycle through to find the channel then the show again so annoying more time ill use the app when I'm catching up on shows instead of going through that hassle.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?