BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Donna F.
I enjoy the selection of channels that TimeWarner provides, but I have to admit that our service does freeze up on occasion. It seems to be when we are experiencing bad weather, for the most part. But overall, I am satisfied with it.
Maile P.
Don't have any great things to say. Bad service, poor customer service. Don't get all the channels on every TV in the house. So disappointing
Mike T.
Watertown, NY
Solid internet connection, however, very high prices in our area due to lack of competition.
Brittany J.
Streetsboro, OH
I've used this service for years! we love the reliability of the company and their easy to reach customer service.
Amanda A.
Amarillo, TX
Good cable company. Not many complaints except the lack of receiving Longhorn Network when I live in Austin.
Brian B.
Buffalo, NY
If I could change providers I would. They have terrible services especially when it comes to cable. They have a monopoly on my town and it stinks. Their way of keeping people is to give a free movie. I am
Considering cancelling my cable.
Mercedez H.
Bridge City, TX
I love time Warner cable! They have a great selection on demand and we love buying movies to watch all the time. The HD channels are amazing as well! We don't ever have problems with the box either!
Jazmine G.
San juan, TX
Their service is average, not amazing but not horribly slow. The only issue I had was with customer service. Whenever I spoke to someone, they would quickly not listen to my concerns and "send" someone to check my issue. The problem was that I never had anyone sent for 2 months. I let go one horrible situation and continued with their service at another city. Currently not that many issues.
Greg-Dani M.
We have been pretty happy with our service. We have experienced a few outages but overall good service and quick customer service.
sarahi M.
Dallas, TX
Good connection and fast wifi.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?