BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Shelbi C.
Knightdale, NC
Time warner cable is OK. I don't like how the don't have a deal with some networks so I can't watch their shows on even Hulu - but I guess that is more of a Hulu thing.
Nathaniel C.
Hemet, CA
I love this cable company.it meets all of my standards of cable itself.never experienced costumer service with this company.affordable price at a movie theater quality.
Jennifer S.
Gastonia, NC
When the internet is up, it's pretty good. However it crashes often and takes forever to come back up, often many hours. I would suggest going with a different company.
Nereida M.
Cedar Hill, TX
Great Cable. I know what to expect. Only Down side is when there is storms the signal loss is very significant. Other than that never complain because it is affordable.
Kristin T.
Aiea, HI
Large variety of stations to choose from. Unfortunately, very unreliable service here. Spotty at best despite having inquired with the company. Hope it gets better soon
Terra P.
Terrible service. They wanted to charge me now Money to drop down to just internet service than to have internet and basic cable. Wish I had other options where I live.
Nicole B.
Salisbury , NC
I have been with them for over three years now. I have my cable and internet thru them. They are great. Sometimes my internet acts up during a storm but it's no biggie.
Sarah F.
ROCHESTER, NY
My cable box system is pretty slow. I do appreciate the DVR capabilities, though! I wish that the guide would pop up quicker after hitting the button. It is very laggy.
Noelia R.
Very good cable service and it affordable the signal is amazing and it very easy to use and I love this cable service plus the internet us very fast and it doesn't lagg
Mary Kate R.
Buffalo, NY
Decent cable. Easy to use. I don't use too many of my tvs options. But I do record 2 shows a week. Does it reliably. Can't watch a different show while taping 2 others.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?