BY TIME WARNER CABLE #4 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Yolanda G.
Okay service, reliable, have used it for 5 years! Always have a special, ask for their promos before you sign a contract! I was able to lower my payments by matching a current promo. Good customer service.
Sharon H.
Hubert, NC
Although Time Warner has a great network line up, I think it is far too expensive. They do bundle all your services (cable/internet/phone) which helps save money but its still rather pricey. Customer service has been hit or miss but we have had more positive than negative experiences.
Abby A.
I think TWC is great. My bill has always been cheap. I think it's so much better than dish. Customer service is fast and very easy. The only con is when I go pay my bill in person there is a very long line.
Emilia M.
Cincinnati, OH
I have used time warner cable for years and years. The customer service has gotten better over the years and they always offer deals and promotions. I recently switched to just internet and stream and I think that it works great. It is a little expensive but you get what you pay for.
Rasa S.
Claremont, CA
Time Warner Cable is the bane of my existence. Worst customer service, overcharging all the time with miscellaneous expenses always added without telling you, never shows up on time, cable boxes that always have issues.... Where do I stop? I've literally never disliked one company more.
aimee v.
Wilmington, OH
I like that I can use fast internet. I t is important for my kids so they can game, you tube, and music. I like it so I can get my work and school done. I also like the caller ID feature on the television, it is super convenient. Also I like that I can DVR the shows I want to watch later.
Samantha  R.
Techie Expert Level 2
Great service! They are always such a great help and the services work very well! We have never had a problem with them or their services provided. We have been having them for years now and very good price
britney s.
We use this service because we are able to bundle our internet and cable together and it isn't really expensive. I am able to watch all the shows we love live or on demand. I can record 6 shows at a time with my DVR and watch them later. I would recommend this service to others.
Nicole J.
Charlotte, NC
I only use time warner for Internet services and it is ok. It can be spotty sometimes. I also think their prices are a little high for what you get. I have a standard internet option and it's about $35.
Doris A.
Palmdale, CA
Their service is good but too overpriced for what you get. They always make you get bundles in order to save. If you get one of the services you end up paying like triple the price, it's just ridiculous.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?