BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
My internet is usually very fast so long as I am relatively near the modem. When farther away (ex. modem is upstairs and I am using internet downstairs) it tends to load slowly, but overall it is high-speed.
Tina T.
Tina T.
Customer service is similar to every other cable company. Leaves you wanting more. Sometimes the internet cuts off due to connectivity in the area. It's not fun when I have to call and am always put on hold.
Julia H.
Julia H.
Chapel Hill, NC
Their services work fine, but I have had so many instances of customer service issues with TWC that if I really had a choice of provider I would never go with them. Can't wait for the arrival of Google Fiber
Amber S.
Amber S.
We switched from WOW to Time Warner Cable and it has been excellent. The issues we had with Wi-Fi signal strength is non-existent now. Customer service has been great and they set us up with a great package.
Colleen G.
Colleen G.
Jamestown, NY
Very dissatisfied with TWC. Have been with them for 15 years only because my options have been limited. Will been discontinuing TWC very soon when I decide on a satisfactory alternative available in my area.
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Tolono, il
I actually get annoyed with my cable quite frequently. If I watch NBC or ABC it sometimes cuts out, and time warner cannot give me a response as to why it is happening. The DVR and on Demand is great though!
Latavia M.
Latavia M.
Techie Expert
I like their prices so far. I got the bundle deal with cable, WiFi, and a home phone. I never have problems with the WiFi. I never use the home phone. Sometimes the cable gives me problems but nothing major.
JoAnna B.
JoAnna B.
Granada Hills, CA
The price of the cable/internet is a bit high. No longer have cable, cut the cord about a month ago. I still have the Internet, runs fine no real issues. Customer service has been okay, nothing over the top.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
I would not exactly recommend this Internet provider over others. It tends to be slow at times especially when downloading movies or watching on demand tv shows. They are over priced for the service you get.
Ted B.
Ted B.
Buffalo, NY
Service is really good. Never have had an issue with them. Always very fast and efficient when they install the equipment. Internet is much better than AT&T and have been a long time customer of time warner.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?