BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Brittany R.
Jamestown, NC
Their beginning prices and bundle packages are great but after that first year of the special prices, you pay an exorbitant amount. They also have poor customer service.
Sarah N.
Fairfield, OH
Tbh it's just time warner cable. At first I didn't like it but know I'm okay with it. And you can watch free movies and other stuff. It just depends on what you pay for.
Jillian F.
Lexington, KY
I would give this 6 starts out of 5! Left dish for them and have never been disapointed. Best channels best packages for the best price also love the rent movies option!
Amber D.
Okeana, OH
Maybe not the cheapest deals but it offers the best coverage and packages for phone internet and cable all in one which is what I have and my wifi couldn't be any better
Cailee D.
Buffalo, NY
I love my service! They now let you record up to six shows at once which is very convenient. The price is very reasonable and includes cable(DVR) internet and home phone
June H.
Franklin, PA
This past year I have had a few issues with their products. I have had repair men here three times. The good thing is that they kept coming and were committed to fix it.
Mackenzie S.
Salem, OH
Average quality cable channels. Below average customer service. Difficult to get through to representative and remedy issues. Unfortunately the only provider in my area.
Haley W.
Time Warner is so spotty. Our internet would act up and then get "fixed" and mess up as soon as they left. They always suggested when buy a more expensive "better" plan.
LaTonya H.
Time Warner Cable is okay. Not available everywhere but I do enjoy the service. My favorite service is the mobile app that allows you to watch TV on your mobile device.
Sarah F.
ROCHESTER, NY
My cable box system is pretty slow. I do appreciate the DVR capabilities, though! I wish that the guide would pop up quicker after hitting the button. It is very laggy.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?