BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Tina T.
Customer service is similar to every other cable company. Leaves you wanting more. Sometimes the internet cuts off due to connectivity in the area. It's not fun when I have to call and am always put on hold.
Cassie S.
Indianapolis, IN
Time Warner saved me when AT&T wanted to screw me over during a move. They have lowered the price of my plan any time I asked, and I've always had my cable and Internet on and working with them. Haven't had an issue.
Kiera P.
Time warner has been lovely! I often hear complaints from other, but personally, I haven't had any problems. The 'on demand' feature has definitely come in handy when I need to catch up on my favorite shows!
Amelia H.
Columbus, OH
This Is an OK provider. I have had some issues with pricing & bills being wrong & the customer service is not always the nicest ones to talk too. They are the provider in the area so I have to use them but it gets the job done and my internet is always fixed quickly when I have issues.
JeriLynne F.
Lenox, MA
Time Warner is extremely expensive. After I reached my contract expiration my price doubles. I pay more for cable and Internet than I do for my car. If we didn't live in the mountains I would go to a dish.
Abby A.
I think TWC is great. My bill has always been cheap. I think it's so much better than dish. Customer service is fast and very easy. The only con is when I go pay my bill in person there is a very long line.
Sara J.
Killeen, TX
I don't like TWC at all but right now, it is the only provider in our area. The internet is spotty when it does work, even with the highest speed they offer. If you want to lower your bill, they make you stay in your current package because dropping services would cost MORE! Ridiculous!
Ashley E.
Tolono, il
I actually get annoyed with my cable quite frequently. If I watch NBC or ABC it sometimes cuts out, and time warner cannot give me a response as to why it is happening. The DVR and on Demand is great though!
Susan S.
Cicero, NY
They are annoying as anything, but they are significantly cheaper if you ONLY WANT mediocre internet. My husband and I like what we pay because we don't want a cable bundle or anything. Just a cheap internet bill. Verizon fios is tempting, but we are not ready to shell out that money.
Emilia M.
Cincinnati, OH
I have used time warner cable for years and years. The customer service has gotten better over the years and they always offer deals and promotions. I recently switched to just internet and stream and I think that it works great. It is a little expensive but you get what you pay for.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?