BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Latavia M.
Techie Expert Level 2
I like their prices so far. I got the bundle deal with cable, WiFi, and a home phone. I never have problems with the WiFi. I never use the home phone. Sometimes the cable gives me problems but nothing major.
Nina Y.
Dallas, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
My wifi is always lagging when my husband plays online. Weather it be his phone or on his ps4. Streaming is ok. Like I said it kind of lags, but over its good. Customer service I haven't had any issues yet
Amanda S.
Potsdam, NY
Customer service is either really good or they are really horrible. During the day, it's hard to find something decent to watch. They are pretty expensive for what They provide and the bill keeps going up.
Diana L.
This is a very expensive and overpriced cable provider. In addition, you would think that with it being so expensive the equipment would function more efficiently. However, I am constantly having to reboot my cable box and wifi box because it does not work when I originally turn it on.
Chelsea B.
Always have issues with them, they're at our house at least once s month having to fix our internet. Overly priced for the services they provide and customer service is typically pretty rude. Wouldn't recommend.
Amanda J.
N Tazewell, VA
Techie Expert Level 1
Time Warner is pretty much the only provider in my area, the company is not too bad. The prices are not too shabby and the service is pretty good. Sometimes the Internet is shotty but it's a very rare occasion.
Abby A.
I think TWC is great. My bill has always been cheap. I think it's so much better than dish. Customer service is fast and very easy. The only con is when I go pay my bill in person there is a very long line.
Autumn S.
Fort Worth , TX
I like that time warner is much less expensive than the competition but sometimes I find their customer service and Internet service lacking. I've had more issues with my connection going in and out with TWC than any other provider I've used, but in the end the cost has kept me with them.
allison G.
Time Warner Cable is very expensive! I don't have much to choose from where I live and this was already out of out price range to begin with! After a year it almost doubled! When we tried to cancel they wanted to charge us even more! I don't watch much TV so it isn't worth it to me!
Leigh S.
Los Angeles, CA
The worst. Terrible customer service, terrible value, annoying sales reps who push anytime you call. I think the only reason they are in business is because people don't have other options where they live.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?