BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
allison G.
Time Warner Cable is very expensive! I don't have much to choose from where I live and this was already out of out price range to begin with! After a year it almost doubled! When we tried to cancel they wanted to charge us even more! I don't watch much TV so it isn't worth it to me!
Leigh S.
Los Angeles, CA
The worst. Terrible customer service, terrible value, annoying sales reps who push anytime you call. I think the only reason they are in business is because people don't have other options where they live.
marina r.
Kent, Ohio
Personally, Time Warner Caable has the absolute worst internet. I've had multiple problems with it. They ask you random surveys online and even if you complain, nothing is done about it. I wouldn't say they are the worst but they are definitely not the best. Wouldn't recommend them.
Jax H.
I hate time warner cable. It is so expensive. They don't help you when your cable or internet is down. They don't show up on time for appointments or don't show up at all. I wish I could switch to another provider.
Amanda S.
Potsdam, NY
Customer service is either really good or they are really horrible. During the day, it's hard to find something decent to watch. They are pretty expensive for what They provide and the bill keeps going up.
Amelia H.
Columbus, OH
This Is an OK provider. I have had some issues with pricing & bills being wrong & the customer service is not always the nicest ones to talk too. They are the provider in the area so I have to use them but it gets the job done and my internet is always fixed quickly when I have issues.
Ted B.
Buffalo, NY
Service is really good. Never have had an issue with them. Always very fast and efficient when they install the equipment. Internet is much better than AT&T and have been a long time customer of time warner.
Diana L.
This is a very expensive and overpriced cable provider. In addition, you would think that with it being so expensive the equipment would function more efficiently. However, I am constantly having to reboot my cable box and wifi box because it does not work when I originally turn it on.
Samantha  R.
Techie Expert
Great service! They are always such a great help and the services work very well! We have never had a problem with them or their services provided. We have been having them for years now and very good price
Abby A.
I think TWC is great. My bill has always been cheap. I think it's so much better than dish. Customer service is fast and very easy. The only con is when I go pay my bill in person there is a very long line.