BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Bianca R.
Bianca R.
Love the programming I have with time warner cable.
Their services are completely reliable even in adverse weather that's why I have cable, Internet, and phone service with them
Clarissa R.
Clarissa R.
The time warner cable company is a good company. Their internet is pretty amazing. the only fault thing is when the weather is bad. But other than that it's affordable and good.
Carilynn C.
Carilynn C.
It has been ok service. There have been a few times where the signal was there but I couldn't connect. I would try to reset everything. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Pricey! very pricey. however, I love the TV and the internet connection most days! We have what we need and they do not keep taking channels from us like other TV companise have
Cecilia P.
Cecilia P.
Saint Augustine, FL
I live in a small town and this is the only provider we have unless we go with dish. Not many options. I've lived here for 6 years and I've not had that many problems with them.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Lexington, KY
I pay a lot for just Internet service and most of the time I get an ok signal. Customer service is horrible, and installation took 6 hours, if we had another option I'd take it
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Moreno Valley, CA
Internet service is always an issue. Need to call about every 3 months to have it rest because it stops working. They always want to come in and fix it but it never gets fixed.
McKenna C.
McKenna C.
Atlanta, GA
It's just your basic cable. Not to much to say about them- I've never had a problem with them, which is a good thing. But I have never had to experience their customer service.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Charlotte, NC
Only use this because it's the only internet provider for the area and My landlord chose it. There's really no where to put a dish up. Customer service with this company sucks.
Micki R.
Micki R.
Findlay, OH
We use time warner for our cable and internet provider. They are easy to work with, with no hidden fees. We are able to keep cost low and our internet speed high which we like.