BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Debbie T.
Los Angeles , CA
I love time warner cable! On demand is my favorite, a bunch of free movies to choose from and you get a lot of channels for a little price!
Emily P.
Cold Spring, KY
I wouldn't recommend them to anyone. My family decided to not get cable anymore because no one really watched live TV so when we called to cancel but still keep out Internet they said it was going to be double what we were paying for Internet and cable. The cheapest option they had was cable for one TV and Internet so now we are paying for a service we don't even want just for the Internet.
Vanessa M.
San Antonio, TX
Its pretty the only cable outlet. Very pricey. Charges for what i already get for free.
Veronica R.
Greenacres, FL
Not very happy with this cable but it seems to be the best in the city. I pay for fast wifi but it's not even fast also it's very overpriced.
Erini A.
CLEVELAND, OH
Don't have a choice to use. Wouldn't recommend to anyone. The customer service gets worst every year.
tatiana n.
Cypress, CA
Excellent service fast and good quality to watch TV shows and everything alse
Ashley P.
They have decent service, but they seen to be always raising their prices. I also find that they tend to not be a provider that is covered on channel websites when I want to watch a show that I missed.
Sarah G.
Richmond , KY
Techie Expert
Love! Our service is great! Our internet/wifi is a little spotty but overall I'm glad we went with them!
Keira H.
Hamlet, NC
Time Warner Cable is a great cable network. You get all the channels that you want and it doesn't mess up in a storm like Dish. The best company I have been with so far but I hate that we got all channels in one room and then the basic channels up to like 95 channels, are in the rest of the rooms and the remotes are so small and I'm forever losing it lol.
June D.
I've had time warner cable in several cities and states over the last several years. Overall, the customer service is good. My biggest complaint is that my cable boxes need restarted at least once every couple of weeks for various reasons: like certain stations being fuzzy and/or not coming in at all, to the on-demand sections not working. That's the most frustrating aspect for sure.