BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Ryan L.
Cortland, OH
Time warner cable is awesome. I get a great amount of channels and great quality pictures! However their prices are a bit too expensive for my liking but I deal with it anyway. Sometimes there are issues with my service but 95% of the time I'm completely happy with it! Highly recommend!
JeriLynne F.
Lenox, MA
Time Warner is extremely expensive. After I reached my contract expiration my price doubles. I pay more for cable and Internet than I do for my car. If we didn't live in the mountains I would go to a dish.
allison G.
Time Warner Cable is very expensive! I don't have much to choose from where I live and this was already out of out price range to begin with! After a year it almost doubled! When we tried to cancel they wanted to charge us even more! I don't watch much TV so it isn't worth it to me!
Sara J.
Killeen, TX
I don't like TWC at all but right now, it is the only provider in our area. The internet is spotty when it does work, even with the highest speed they offer. If you want to lower your bill, they make you stay in your current package because dropping services would cost MORE! Ridiculous!
Alba R.
Panorama City, CA
Techie Expert Level 3
They are okay I think they are being bought out though at least that's what a letter we received from them stated? I am not sure. They have good quality cable and Internet services and it's reasons in price
Mary B.
Having cable is an expensive thing to not get the channels you want. I wish Time Warner would let us pick which channels we want and only pay for channels we want. I haven't had any issues with customer service or service in general. Time Warner is an okay company for services offered
Bridget Y.
I can't wait till goggle fiber comes. I hate twc Internet and it is very expensive. Plus it's like every month they are charging more for the same thing. Google is starting to install in my area so it's only a matter of time and I will be done with the crappy service I am receiving from twc.
Amanda S.
Potsdam, NY
Customer service is either really good or they are really horrible. During the day, it's hard to find something decent to watch. They are pretty expensive for what They provide and the bill keeps going up.
Jax H.
I hate time warner cable. It is so expensive. They don't help you when your cable or internet is down. They don't show up on time for appointments or don't show up at all. I wish I could switch to another provider.
Diana L.
This is a very expensive and overpriced cable provider. In addition, you would think that with it being so expensive the equipment would function more efficiently. However, I am constantly having to reboot my cable box and wifi box because it does not work when I originally turn it on.