BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Gina M.
Gina M.
New Carlisle, OH
I have only had time warner for a few months. They have been there for all the questions we have had. They are pretty reliable in price as well! Defiantly recommend for new buyers.
Liz Marie M.
Liz Marie M.
I actually work for time warner cable. We are now becoming spectrum. The internet will be even more faster. Youll be able to stream, download videos watch movied with no data caps!
Jazzmarie C.
Jazzmarie C.
The best in the area , however they have a ton of hidden fees . so be very careful with all of that . customer service is average . my wifi service almost always is working great .
Haylee S.
Haylee S.
Danville, KY
Have a love hate relationship with Time warner when it works it works perfectly but if you have problems it seems like their customer service can be the absolute worst to deal with
May R.
May R.
Corpus Christi, TX
Overpriced, we pay for internet that is constantly dropping service. I'm not a big fan of this company, but we weren't provided much of a choice where we reside, it's very limited.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Louisville, KY
Time Warner cable offers great packages at great prices and has no contract! The internet speeds are currently the fastest around. Can a cable provider get any better than that? No
Isabelle J.
Isabelle J.
Charlotte, NC
This cable provider is great, it has all my favorite channels. But the only downside is that it cuts out during storms and construction and I need my cable and Internet for school.
Jody H.
Jody H.
Junction City, KS
Okay service. Lots of channel packages, but gets really expensive. I'm not to sure the cost is worth it. There are several cheaper options with the same or more channels available.
Paula S.
Paula S.
Dallas, TX
I've had my ups and down's with TIme Warner Cable. My biggest complaint is how long it takes to get to a live person when you call but I will say their new "no wait" time is great.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Lincoln, NE
It's nice to have cable. But this service is awful and the prices are not competative. If I didn't have room mates depending on Internet and stuff I'd switch providers immediately.