BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Julia H.
Chapel Hill, NC
Their services work fine, but I have had so many instances of customer service issues with TWC that if I really had a choice of provider I would never go with them. Can't wait for the arrival of Google Fiber
JeriLynne F.
Lenox, MA
Time Warner is extremely expensive. After I reached my contract expiration my price doubles. I pay more for cable and Internet than I do for my car. If we didn't live in the mountains I would go to a dish.
Vicky T.
Lees Summit, MO
I see many reviews saying TWC is horrible and has poor customer. I can honestly say that here where I live my service has been great. I have a office right down the street and have always had wonderful customer service every time. I just have cable TV with them and have only had an issue one time and they sent out a worker who fixed the problem in a timely fashion. Am. Very pleased with my service.
Shannon B.
Camarillo
It was hard to even give this company one star. Worst cable experience I have ever had. I am forced to use them as a provider as they are the only provider in my area. Poor customer service and connectivity.
Amelia H.
Columbus, OH
This Is an OK provider. I have had some issues with pricing & bills being wrong & the customer service is not always the nicest ones to talk too. They are the provider in the area so I have to use them but it gets the job done and my internet is always fixed quickly when I have issues.
Amber L.
I do like the service of internet provided. It is very expensive though, I started out paying $50 for a plan with basic channels you get on a antenna and internet and now I am paying $70 for the same thing.
Sarah J.
king
The worst cable/internet provider there is. They are the only option in this area. The customer service department lies all the time. They are very expensive and there service do not work. They offer horrible service at top dollar. If there was another provider to switch to I would.
Kiera P.
Time warner has been lovely! I often hear complaints from other, but personally, I haven't had any problems. The 'on demand' feature has definitely come in handy when I need to catch up on my favorite shows!
Nina Y.
Dallas, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
My wifi is always lagging when my husband plays online. Weather it be his phone or on his ps4. Streaming is ok. Like I said it kind of lags, but over its good. Customer service I haven't had any issues yet
allison G.
Time Warner Cable is very expensive! I don't have much to choose from where I live and this was already out of out price range to begin with! After a year it almost doubled! When we tried to cancel they wanted to charge us even more! I don't watch much TV so it isn't worth it to me!
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?