BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Renee H.
Mechanicville, NY
Horrible customer service and horrible internet service. I have had them come out multiple times to fix service randomly dropping and they can never seem to get it right.
Heather H.
I would prefer another company
They promise promotions then never give them to you
The customer service is terrible and you will get nowhere if you don't speak to a super
Veronika T.
Portsmouth, NH
Decent choices but pricing packages are not flexible enough, online usage is not very intuitive for first time users. Just another cable company with monopoly in our area
Hanna T.
Asheboro, NC
Cable works fine. The installer was extremely friendly and I was beyond impressed with his customer service. Our internet speed keeps up with all of our technology needs.
Jessica R.
Wyoming, NY
Time Warner Cable I have had for about 3 years on and off. I feel their pricing is high, and the service is often glitchy, however, their customer service is always good.
Sheina A.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm sorry to say there service is bad like the channels they have are repeats and the internet keeps disconnecting we took it back got a new one and still the same thing.
Ashley T.
Kansas City, MO
Well honestly not that great!! My Internet is always going out & I pay 115 for the "best" Internet. .. I have had a lot of issues with them charging me extra on my bills..
Tiffany M.
Staten Island, NY
I hate Time Warner. It's over priced and the service sucks. The Internet is slow. Customer service is terrible. But when it comes to paying your bill they will harass you
Laura N.
Terrible customer service. The bill changes in cost from month to month despite nothing changing as far as service. They have a monopoly in my area and do what they want.
Holly L.
North Conway, NH
I would love it if they didn't keep upping the prices of everything it seems every month, the charges for having stuff is ridiculous. I am looking into other companies...
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?