BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Vicky T.
Lees Summit, MO
I see many reviews saying TWC is horrible and has poor customer. I can honestly say that here where I live my service has been great. I have a office right down the street and have always had wonderful customer service every time. I just have cable TV with them and have only had an issue one time and they sent out a worker who fixed the problem in a timely fashion. Am. Very pleased with my service.
Tina P.
Ashland, KY
Time Warner is a good cable company. I have had to call about prices, I think they can be a tad expensive. It is the only option we have for cable without going with satellite. I prefer cable over satellite.
Autumn S.
Fort Worth , TX
I like that time warner is much less expensive than the competition but sometimes I find their customer service and Internet service lacking. I've had more issues with my connection going in and out with TWC than any other provider I've used, but in the end the cost has kept me with them.
allison G.
Time Warner Cable is very expensive! I don't have much to choose from where I live and this was already out of out price range to begin with! After a year it almost doubled! When we tried to cancel they wanted to charge us even more! I don't watch much TV so it isn't worth it to me!
chelsea a.
Temecula, CA
Time warner sucks! i really hate this company! customer service is great btt the product just sucks! the only reason why i have time warner is because my apts have a contract with them and its automatically comes with are place.internet is slow as hell and the TV is always going in and out!
Alba R.
Panorama City, CA
Techie Expert Level 3
They are okay I think they are being bought out though at least that's what a letter we received from them stated? I am not sure. They have good quality cable and Internet services and it's reasons in price
Jax H.
I hate time warner cable. It is so expensive. They don't help you when your cable or internet is down. They don't show up on time for appointments or don't show up at all. I wish I could switch to another provider.
Sara J.
Killeen, TX
I don't like TWC at all but right now, it is the only provider in our area. The internet is spotty when it does work, even with the highest speed they offer. If you want to lower your bill, they make you stay in your current package because dropping services would cost MORE! Ridiculous!
Amanda S.
Potsdam, NY
Customer service is either really good or they are really horrible. During the day, it's hard to find something decent to watch. They are pretty expensive for what They provide and the bill keeps going up.
Diana L.
This is a very expensive and overpriced cable provider. In addition, you would think that with it being so expensive the equipment would function more efficiently. However, I am constantly having to reboot my cable box and wifi box because it does not work when I originally turn it on.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?