BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
malee f.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
We got twc after having direct TV only because they had a better deal on the sports channels. I honestly prefer direct TV . Their cable and customer support is better than twc. Twc's internet also sucks. We keep having problems with it and are about to find another internet provider.
Jessica M.
Corning, NY
Time Warner Cable has the fastest and most affordable internet in my area. I get extremely high speeds for streaming and game play. I would recommended it to anyone who is a gamer or enjoys streaming videos.
Mary B.
Having cable is an expensive thing to not get the channels you want. I wish Time Warner would let us pick which channels we want and only pay for channels we want. I haven't had any issues with customer service or service in general. Time Warner is an okay company for services offered
Sol K.
Unpleasant costumer service, interruptions in internet, extremely high prices and inconsistency in speed given. We pay for 60 Mbps and sometimes we get 100 Mbps (which is awesome) but sometimes we get 10 Mbps which is not ideal at all. And it can last for a while and be slow for a few days.
Amanda S.
Potsdam, NY
Customer service is either really good or they are really horrible. During the day, it's hard to find something decent to watch. They are pretty expensive for what They provide and the bill keeps going up.
Yolanda G.
Okay service, reliable, have used it for 5 years! Always have a special, ask for their promos before you sign a contract! I was able to lower my payments by matching a current promo. Good customer service.
Nina Y.
Dallas, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
My wifi is always lagging when my husband plays online. Weather it be his phone or on his ps4. Streaming is ok. Like I said it kind of lags, but over its good. Customer service I haven't had any issues yet
aimee v.
Wilmington, OH
I like that I can use fast internet. I t is important for my kids so they can game, you tube, and music. I like it so I can get my work and school done. I also like the caller ID feature on the television, it is super convenient. Also I like that I can DVR the shows I want to watch later.
Ted B.
Buffalo, NY
Service is really good. Never have had an issue with them. Always very fast and efficient when they install the equipment. Internet is much better than AT&T and have been a long time customer of time warner.
Lizzy G.
Its hard to review cable companies, because you rarely have a choice. But, probably like most people I have had issues with Time Warner service. The only reason I give it 3 stars is that I have lived overseas and was stuck with DSL (in Berlin). So, I appreciate cable internet more now : )
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?