BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
aimee v.
Wilmington, OH
I like that I can use fast internet. I t is important for my kids so they can game, you tube, and music. I like it so I can get my work and school done. I also like the caller ID feature on the television, it is super convenient. Also I like that I can DVR the shows I want to watch later.
Ryan L.
Cortland, OH
Time warner cable is awesome. I get a great amount of channels and great quality pictures! However their prices are a bit too expensive for my liking but I deal with it anyway. Sometimes there are issues with my service but 95% of the time I'm completely happy with it! Highly recommend!
Lizzy G.
Its hard to review cable companies, because you rarely have a choice. But, probably like most people I have had issues with Time Warner service. The only reason I give it 3 stars is that I have lived overseas and was stuck with DSL (in Berlin). So, I appreciate cable internet more now : )
Jazmin R.
Maspeth, NY
Love time warner cable , but I wish the Internet service was better in my area , I have the fasted speed available and it takes really long to open up a page !! Other then that time Warner has great services
Ted B.
Buffalo, NY
Service is really good. Never have had an issue with them. Always very fast and efficient when they install the equipment. Internet is much better than AT&T and have been a long time customer of time warner.
Keanie B.
Decent, affordable service. I don't think there is anything exceptional about this company. I get internet, and I'm happy about that. I don't really have the option if going with another company in my area.
Tina T.
Customer service is similar to every other cable company. Leaves you wanting more. Sometimes the internet cuts off due to connectivity in the area. It's not fun when I have to call and am always put on hold.
Tricia S.
Lorain, OH
Time Warner is not the worst, but no where near being good. They are constantly raising the bill. The cable box is always freezing up and when we call they never have a fix. On demand channels are always down.
Kiera P.
Time warner has been lovely! I often hear complaints from other, but personally, I haven't had any problems. The 'on demand' feature has definitely come in handy when I need to catch up on my favorite shows!
Sydney S.
I used to watch TV quite frequently, but in the past year, I watch TV about once a week. I usually just watch netflix. However, when I did watch cable I usually had a pretty good experience. There were instances, however, where the TV would freeze up, but TWC would help fix it immediately. Great customer service.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?