BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
N Tazewell, VA
Time Warner is pretty much the only provider in my area, the company is not too bad. The prices are not too shabby and the service is pretty good. Sometimes the Internet is shotty but it's a very rare occasion.
Pamela G.
Pamela G.
Reseda, CA
The internet speed is really good! It works great! The price is fair and the service and help we got when we needed to activate the service was good and helped us in every step! Im happy with the their service!
Emily B.
Emily B.
Lugoff, SC
I like time Warner Cable for the most part. It seems to be a good provider for locals! I like the service and the picture quality is clear. It meets my expectations and I would recommend this company to others.
Celeste A.
Celeste A.
Ontario, CA
The varies of channels that they offer are amazing. I just personally sometimes don't love the customer service. The prices are reasonable and you do get a lot for what you are paying for. I would recommend it.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Brooklyn, NY
Reliable fast pricey. For convenience and availability sake use the services offered in my downtown Brooklyn neighborhood (internet, phone, cable). Pros few downtime occurrences; cons monthly cost is expensive.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Grafton, OH
They're a little pricey but we have a wide variety of channels and we never have issues with them. We have a variety of cable companies around us so we choose Time Warner Cable for their great customer service.
Darlene H.
Darlene H.
Los Angeles , CA
Techie Expert
I have never had any issues with my cable and Internet and home phone service. Time warner cable has always there rapidly if I had any questions or concerns. I had had time warner cable for almost 12 years now.
April W.
April W.
Elmira, NY
I think time warner is over priced. I think it costs way too much even though I get HBO and Showtime I feel they do better for new customers then for loyal customers who have paid their bills on time for years.
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Akron, OH
Time warner is probably my least favorite company. They charge so much for wifi and 75% of the time I can't get online! I live with a former cable tech, so I know it's not our PlayStation. The wifi is terrible.
Yahaira g.
Yahaira g.
Hidalgo, Tx
I love time warner cable.. And the best part are their prices.. I only have internet, and its the cheapest which means that it have to be slow, but nothing like that... My internet goes very fast and i love it.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?