BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Scarlet M.
They help and listen to our problem whenever we come across something which is very rare but the only problem i have is that the customer service waiting time is so long!!
Adalgisa c.
Es buena pero muy cara, los paquetes casi no traen nada atractivo razon por la cual uno debe pagar extra por otros canales; sin contar con la exageracion en los impuestos.
Michelle H.
Winston Salem, NC
I haven't had service long but so far it's okay. There customer service could be a lot better. If not careful you may be billed more so please look at your bill carefully.
Allyson W.
Miamisburg, OH
Their customer service is lacking and their prices are kinda high, but we like our service a lot. On demand is awesome and being able to pause and fast forward is amazing.
Kristine I.
Milwaukee, WI
Just had Internet installed in my apartment. The person who installed it knew exactly what they were doing and it only took 30 minutes even though I was estimated 2 hours.
Kenna C.
I love time warner cable. I don't plan on going back to any other provider. They have great service. I've never had a problem. The one con is another box cost more money .
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
I do like Time Warner Cable but I do have to agree that they can be over priced at times. I like the coverage on the island but sometimes the Internet can be a bit shotty.
Devan F.
San Antonio, TX
Time Warner has great deals and options for cable. The basic option has great channels and allows me to watch my favorite shows. I have never had an issue with my service.
Shannon G.
Louisville, KY
Customer Service is just okay, a little expensive for what you get, they do not like to work to get your bill down at all like previous companies we have had in our area.
Jessica R.
Wyoming, NY
Time Warner Cable I have had for about 3 years on and off. I feel their pricing is high, and the service is often glitchy, however, their customer service is always good.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?