BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Mackenzie S.
Mackenzie S.
This company has been such a pain to work with. The customer service is absolutely horrendous, and the service itself is overpriced and not worth the money for what you get. Don't recommend this company at all.
Yahaira g.
Yahaira g.
Hidalgo, Tx
I love time warner cable.. And the best part are their prices.. I only have internet, and its the cheapest which means that it have to be slow, but nothing like that... My internet goes very fast and i love it.
Darlene H.
Darlene H.
Los Angeles , CA
Techie Expert
I have never had any issues with my cable and Internet and home phone service. Time warner cable has always there rapidly if I had any questions or concerns. I had had time warner cable for almost 12 years now.
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Akron, OH
Time warner is probably my least favorite company. They charge so much for wifi and 75% of the time I can't get online! I live with a former cable tech, so I know it's not our PlayStation. The wifi is terrible.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Louisville, KY
Service can be problematic. When it works, it is awesome. Haven't had to deal with customer service, so I cannot comment on that. Prices are on par with other services, but know that speeds aren't always solid.
Deborah C.
Deborah C.
Youngstown, OH
I am not a big fan of TWC the service is slow and steadily goes out its also to expensive customer service is horrible and lacks compassion it's the only company in my area the only reason we have their service
Celeste A.
Celeste A.
Ontario, CA
The varies of channels that they offer are amazing. I just personally sometimes don't love the customer service. The prices are reasonable and you do get a lot for what you are paying for. I would recommend it.
Pamela G.
Pamela G.
Reseda, CA
The internet speed is really good! It works great! The price is fair and the service and help we got when we needed to activate the service was good and helped us in every step! Im happy with the their service!
April W.
April W.
Elmira, NY
I think time warner is over priced. I think it costs way too much even though I get HBO and Showtime I feel they do better for new customers then for loyal customers who have paid their bills on time for years.
Ariel M.
Ariel M.
Really reliable cable provider. It is super inexpensive and affordable for anyone. The customer service has always been great to me with the few problems I have had. It is a great service and I would recommend.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?