BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Megan K.
Nashville , TN
Time warner cable has more problems that benefits. I've been continuously disappointed with the customer service and problems connecting to cable boxes and Internet. I would not recommend to friends or family.
Yolanda G.
Okay service, reliable, have used it for 5 years! Always have a special, ask for their promos before you sign a contract! I was able to lower my payments by matching a current promo. Good customer service.
aimee v.
Wilmington, OH
I like that I can use fast internet. I t is important for my kids so they can game, you tube, and music. I like it so I can get my work and school done. I also like the caller ID feature on the television, it is super convenient. Also I like that I can DVR the shows I want to watch later.
Veronica M.
Weslaco, TX
I use Time Warner Cable for my internet and had previously used the company for cable. I cancelled the cable because their customer service was awful and would have cancelled my internet as well but it's the only company that offers internet in my area :(
Lizzy G.
Its hard to review cable companies, because you rarely have a choice. But, probably like most people I have had issues with Time Warner service. The only reason I give it 3 stars is that I have lived overseas and was stuck with DSL (in Berlin). So, I appreciate cable internet more now : )
Ted B.
Buffalo, NY
Service is really good. Never have had an issue with them. Always very fast and efficient when they install the equipment. Internet is much better than AT&T and have been a long time customer of time warner.
Tina T.
Customer service is similar to every other cable company. Leaves you wanting more. Sometimes the internet cuts off due to connectivity in the area. It's not fun when I have to call and am always put on hold.
Tricia S.
Lorain, OH
Time Warner is not the worst, but no where near being good. They are constantly raising the bill. The cable box is always freezing up and when we call they never have a fix. On demand channels are always down.
Julia H.
Chapel Hill, NC
Their services work fine, but I have had so many instances of customer service issues with TWC that if I really had a choice of provider I would never go with them. Can't wait for the arrival of Google Fiber
Mari S.
Evansville, IN
Their rates are fair for a college town, but the connection absolutely sucks. We have the second highest package and I couldn't even stream netflix when I was the only one home. We finally got fed up with it not working and contacted support. They sent someone out the next day and found that there was a problem on the pole and now our internet works great. They had great customer service with our issue.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?