BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Sara J.
Killeen, TX
I don't like TWC at all but right now, it is the only provider in our area. The internet is spotty when it does work, even with the highest speed they offer. If you want to lower your bill, they make you stay in your current package because dropping services would cost MORE! Ridiculous!
Yolanda G.
Okay service, reliable, have used it for 5 years! Always have a special, ask for their promos before you sign a contract! I was able to lower my payments by matching a current promo. Good customer service.
marina r.
Kent, Ohio
Personally, Time Warner Caable has the absolute worst internet. I've had multiple problems with it. They ask you random surveys online and even if you complain, nothing is done about it. I wouldn't say they are the worst but they are definitely not the best. Wouldn't recommend them.
Bridget Y.
I can't wait till goggle fiber comes. I hate twc Internet and it is very expensive. Plus it's like every month they are charging more for the same thing. Google is starting to install in my area so it's only a matter of time and I will be done with the crappy service I am receiving from twc.
Kelley G.
Milwaukee, wi
I love my Time Warner cable, internet and phone service. Their customer service is almost always fantastic and if I have a problem, they are out within 2 days. I think they are a little higher priced than need be, but otherwise fantastic. We'll see how they do now that they are merged.
Megan K.
Time warner cable has more problems that benefits. I've been continuously disappointed with the customer service and problems connecting to cable boxes and Internet. I would not recommend to friends or family.
Mary B.
Having cable is an expensive thing to not get the channels you want. I wish Time Warner would let us pick which channels we want and only pay for channels we want. I haven't had any issues with customer service or service in general. Time Warner is an okay company for services offered
Veronica M.
Weslaco, TX
I use Time Warner Cable for my internet and had previously used the company for cable. I cancelled the cable because their customer service was awful and would have cancelled my internet as well but it's the only company that offers internet in my area :(
Ted B.
Buffalo, NY
Service is really good. Never have had an issue with them. Always very fast and efficient when they install the equipment. Internet is much better than AT&T and have been a long time customer of time warner.
Mari S.
Evansville, IN
Their rates are fair for a college town, but the connection absolutely sucks. We have the second highest package and I couldn't even stream netflix when I was the only one home. We finally got fed up with it not working and contacted support. They sent someone out the next day and found that there was a problem on the pole and now our internet works great. They had great customer service with our issue.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?