BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Catherine C.
murrieta, CA
They advertise extremely fast internet. I pay for the fast internet speed and the wifi randomly connects and disconnects all the time. Loading speed is extremely poor.
Delaney M.
Time Warner Cable's internet is alright, I prefer Verizon's internet over theirs. Their cable will be slow sometimes
Leigh Anne J.
New Bern, NC
I am not 100% happy with TWC. I have so many problems with my dvr and recordings. When checked out, the dvr is fine, it never shows a problem yet it continues to mess up recordings. I do like the variety of shows and channels offered.
Nina M.
Lexington, KY
Techie Expert
I have not been impressed with Time Warner Cable's service or prices. Their selection of cable packages is very limited, and overpriced. In my area, the internet service is decent, but can often become overloaded.
Natalie E.
Florence, SC
Techie Expert
Great high speed internet and cable. I've used them for years. The only downside is the price, as it can get pretty expensive.
Heather G.
I pay for their highest mbp plan and I still get terrible signal. We can only use One or 2 devices with WiFi or loading takes forever. For quality the price is ridiculous. The customer service isn't the greatest. I wouldn't recommend time warner.
Suzette B.
Goldsboro, NC
My husband ordered this service which I think is affordable compared to other internet providers. I stream a lot on Hulu and spend a lot of time at home on the internet.
Mallory L.
Their service isn't what they claim. they upgraded the speed in my area but you can't tell and if you test it it's lower than what I'm paying for. their customer service is awful. they need a whole revamp there. I would stay away if you have other options
Jessica B.
Garfield Hts, OH
The service itself isn't too bad for data service. However, if you need customer service for any reason, you're in for a LOT of frustration. The customer service is terrible but I blame the company for that and not the agents themselves. The policies they have for their employees is terrible and overall the company has terrible practices and morals. I would go with a different provider if you are able but the internet is decent.
Shelbi R.
I've had better internet service providers. I think it may be the company that isn't good though to be honest. When we first had TWC installed, they charged us ridiculous amounts just for having someone come install the box. We quickly dropped them for cable and went with Direct Tv, so sad they don't have Internet out where we are though. On another occasion, our internet was being weird, we called and they were rude about our problem giving us sass and the call dropped several times while we waited. I truly despise TWC.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?