BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Jourdain S.
Jourdain S.
Clifton Park, NY
If I could give Time Warner no stars I would they're terrible expensive and just not good service. We only get Internet because we use Hulu and Netflix and their cable is outrageous.
Emmalee L.
Emmalee L.
Auburn, NY
They do a really good job. I am a college student so I need my internet connection to be reliable and it is. They are also extremely helpful whenever I call with questions or issues.
Kaylee C.
Kaylee C.
Lincoln, NE
I hate TWC. Their internet service sucks.. It's too expensive. The Internet is soooo slow. The only nice thing is that I can pay my bill online and SOMETIMES the employees are nice..
Kristi A.
Kristi A.
Menomonee Fls, WI
I'm indifferent to Time Warner - we've had trouble with our internet that seemed to take a while to fix, but the customer service was wonderful and everyone was very willing to help.
Nayeli e.
Nayeli e.
Pharr, TX
I've had time warnef cable for more than 6 years now. Never had problems with the cable or anything in that matter. Time warner cable is definitely a company all families should get.
Mary T.
Mary T.
It's a truffle with time Warner at times. Their online service is awesome. Until you call their customer service desk..then you start to think, wow! This person. Actually works here?
Aracely A.
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
Gives you great service, but lately prices have not being the great. If you are a new customer the price is hreat, once the promotional year is up they start with they surprise bills
Mrunal (Tina) P.
Mrunal (Tina) P.
Los Angeles, CA
We have the cable phone and other internet package with them. Very impressed with their service. The only reason I'm giving them a 4 star is for their charges. They are too expensive
Shoom I.
Shoom I.
Maricopa, AZ
I always have problems using the wifi on my laptop.

i need to call them.

I've called customer service a few times about this in the past and they were both "interesting" experiences.

Larissa W.
Larissa W.
Lancaster, CA
I enjoy time Warner cable. Their customer service, ls good. I had frontier communications, and they were terrible. I finally switched over to time warner cable and feel cared about!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?