BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

Darlene H.
Darlene H.
Los Angeles , CA
Techie Expert
I have never had any issues with my cable and Internet and home phone service. Time warner cable has always there rapidly if I had any questions or concerns. I had had time warner cable for almost 12 years now.
Ariel M.
Ariel M.
Really reliable cable provider. It is super inexpensive and affordable for anyone. The customer service has always been great to me with the few problems I have had. It is a great service and I would recommend.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Lugoff, SC
I like time Warner Cable for the most part. It seems to be a good provider for locals! I like the service and the picture quality is clear. It meets my expectations and I would recommend this company to others.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Louisville, KY
Service can be problematic. When it works, it is awesome. Haven't had to deal with customer service, so I cannot comment on that. Prices are on par with other services, but know that speeds aren't always solid.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Grafton, OH
They're a little pricey but we have a wide variety of channels and we never have issues with them. We have a variety of cable companies around us so we choose Time Warner Cable for their great customer service.
Pamela G.
Pamela G.
Reseda, CA
The internet speed is really good! It works great! The price is fair and the service and help we got when we needed to activate the service was good and helped us in every step! Im happy with the their service!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Brooklyn, NY
Reliable fast pricey. For convenience and availability sake use the services offered in my downtown Brooklyn neighborhood (internet, phone, cable). Pros few downtime occurrences; cons monthly cost is expensive.
Maria Z.
Maria Z.
Indio, CA
It's a good cable , has a lot of good channels. A lot of people have time warner cable. Fast internet ! I really like it. It's affordable, which is a good thing . I recommend it if your looking for a good cable
Kaferin R.
Kaferin R.
Cita my cable and high speed internet provider never had a problem and if I have to fix something they are always prompt to fixed any cable or internet issues well trained employees at their customers services
Brittney R.
Brittney R.
Liberty, KY
So far good service. We've tried others and didn't have any luck. Yes it has so far since we've had it, no issues at all thus far. No cons as of yet and overall has been good. I would recommend this to others.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?