BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Elizabeth M.
Bowling Green , KY
I currently have this cable at my apartment &I'm pleased overall. Only con is you have to have a box to be able to view the TV guide
Esther I.
Love the channel selection and the sports packs. The only thing it's a bit pricey. Best service hardly never have blackouts.
Heather B.
Mechanicville, NY
I wish it wasn't so Gosh darn expensive. It's a good provider, I also wish that there was more variety in the channels and programming.
Erica Marie S.
San Antonio, TX
Good cable company. Friendly employees. And no hidden fees that I've noticed yet. Pretty affordable as well.
Desiree M.
West Palm Bch, FL
I hate time Warner. Over and over, there are billing mistakes and cable interruptions. If they weren't contacted with our community, i would drop them fast
Doris A.
Palmdale, CA
Their service is good but too overpriced for what you get. They always make you get bundles in order to save. If you get one of the services you end up paying like triple the price, it's just ridiculous.
Grace B.
West Salem , OH
The quality is good. We haven't had any issues. 3 star rating based on price. Why do they offer new customers a better price than someone who has been a good customer for many years? This is frustrating! We have phone, internet, and cable bundled together.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Techie Expert
We are new to time warner, but so far, they are great! Came out and didn't charge us for fixing something, we never lose connection in storms, and we've had plenty!!! Great prices too!
Kelsey L.
Pittsburgh, PA
It's more expensive than I want it to be, but what isn't? The DVR has a lot of space and the guide is easy to use. I've been pleased and have kept the service while most of my friends ditch cable.
Alyson C.
W Jefferson, OH
We've had Time Warner for a few years and have never had any issues with them. Any issues we've ever had have been taken care of immediately and if services go out for an extended period of time, they give us a credit for the time it was off plus a little extra for the inconvenience!
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?