BY TIME WARNER CABLE #4 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Carrie H.
The customer service for Time Warner is a nightmare! We currently pay for their top speed internet service and it's far from fast! They keep raising the prices of cable and internet and do nothing about their customer service. Would suggest other Service providers if it wasn't so limited!
Kylie H.
Tipp City, OH
Time warner cable is alright, although they have tried to raise my bill every month every since I started using them. I have to call them frequently to get my monthly payment back down to when I first started paying.. Also they aren't very reliable, Internet wise.. It's pretty slow and expensive.
Rashida K.
If I could give this no stars, i would. Unfortunately i do not have choice in my providers so i am stuck with twc. Awful phone, cable and internet. It always drops out when there is a slight change of weather.
Lauren B.
Medina, OH
The service is spotty, and they don't have the best customer service. When it's good and working it's great! When it's bad & we're having issues it's TERRIBLE! But they always find a way to keep us coming back.
Brooke C.
Dallas, TX
If i could give them zero stars i would. horrible customer service, price keeps going up for no reason, and they regularly throttle our data speeds. if i could switch to another company i would on a heartbeat
Nallely V.
Edinburg, TX
We got TWC because we have AT&T internet, it wasn't all that good. We struggled with finding a channel that worked. After a month or so some channels where not able to be watched. Didn't pay it anymore because it sucked
Katlynn B.
Salisbury, NC
No the biggest fan because have had many of issues with this company and their channels but can't complain. It allows me to watch my TV so it's all good but much better than dish by a long shot. They're decent
Ariel M.
Really reliable cable provider. It is super inexpensive and affordable for anyone. The customer service has always been great to me with the few problems I have had. It is a great service and I would recommend.
Erica D.
Jacksonville , NC
It has been very convenient to be able to go in and put on my daughters favorite show, however they should have more than one episode to choose from. I really love the high speed internet we get from them.
aimee v.
Wilmington, OH
I like that I can use fast internet. I t is important for my kids so they can game, you tube, and music. I like it so I can get my work and school done. I also like the caller ID feature on the television, it is super convenient. Also I like that I can DVR the shows I want to watch later.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?