BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Winston Salem , NC
Horrible internet speeds and reliability and not such nice folks there all the time. Requires too much attention - especially for something you want to give NO ATTENTION TO AT ALL. And expensive too.
Candy R.
Candy R.
Wilmington, NC
I have had nothing but the best from Time Warner!!! They were on time, worked quickly and well. They took the time to explain things to me. They answered all questions I had. They were very friendly!
James C.
James C.
Honolulu, HI
TWC provides quality internet, but lackluster support. Does not participate in many of the online streaming options that other cable providers offer, thus limiting streaming options when not at home.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Time warner is awful. There usually is an issue with service whether it's Internet, cable or phone. If I could switch providers right now I would. A satellite dish at this point might even be better.
Sara A.
Sara A.
Love using this provider they are absolutely the best, we used to have directtv and we would find fees added every month but with time warner cable i feel like we get BETTER service for much less $$
Desi D.
Desi D.
Fort Worth, TX
Best company out there. I've never had any problems and customer service is great!! The pricing is fare. There's lots of channel selections & parental controls. I'd recommend this company to anyone.
Kelsi C.
Kelsi C.
Florence, KY
I've been with TWC for about 5 1/2 months, & so far haven't had any issues. The price isn't too bad. For cable & internet I pay around $85 a month with is awesome. Way better then dish or direct TV.
Ruby M.
Ruby M.
I'm not a fan but I needed a service asap, they have me forever on hold when I call they have different prices for any little change I don't feel like I get what I pay for its definitely over priced
Ashton G.
Ashton G.
Cary, NC
It's the cheapest around BUT their equipment stinks to be honest. Fast speeds but meh. I have the bundle deal with cable, Internet, and phone. Every day that I watch the tv it freezes and pixelates.
lydia s.
lydia s.
I have been a time warner customer for 12 years we have a love-hate relationship their are days i want to switch and days i do not but they provide a need service for some and they do itconsistantly
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?