BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Joy O.
Joy O.
Raleigh, NC
They are pretty good in general, but this one time there was a snow storm and we find have cable for like 3 days. The thin if we had that bundle where it was cable phone and Internet so we didn't have any of that.
Isabella M.
Isabella M.
Edinburg, Tx
I have the most economic package so it has what I need payments are easy to make and I have enough movie channels to enjoy the price is okay and there are choices for each type of consumer would recommend for sure
Grace G.
Grace G.
Studio City , CA
Time warner cable is very reliable and there is a lot of channels. There customer service is always very helpful and the service calls are very fast and they work with your schedule. I would definitely recommend.
I lie time warner. I've never had a problem with my programming and the costumer service has always been good. I like the bundling and I'm happy with this company and their prices all around so I would recommend.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Lexington, SC
Can be a little bit pricey, but I'll be lowering to the basic package and won't have to deal with extra costs. Overall it's a pretty good company though. Never had issues with channels or customer service at all.
Megan V.
Megan V.
Hamburg, NY
Well they over charge a lot for current customers and they don't have many English speaking customer service reps. There are a lot of channel options which is nice... But it's one of the only ones within my area.
Monique F.
Monique F.
Ontario , CA
Don't really care for them. The Internet is awful and the TV is basic Chanel's all for $75. I wish our internet was quicker. It's affordable but frustrating when they try to make you stay when you want to cancel.
Rachael W.
Rachael W.
New Albany, IN
They're ok. Cheaper than some of the rest. Some days are better than others. When we first got Time warner they were attentive to every need we had, but after we had it for a while the customer service diminished
Alexandra N.
Alexandra N.
Buffalo , NY
It's a love hate relationship. When it's working properly it's great. Clear screen, DVR and OnDemand work fine as well. But if there's a problem, it lasts for days and sometimes difficult to get ahold of someone.
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Conneautville, Pa
Time Warner Cable is reliable and always has great deals and offers. Most offers are only good for a year and them prices change which isn't fun but they're honest about it and always there if you have questions.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?