BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Melissa G.
San Benito, TX
The price is pricy and now they have it to where we need a box in every room in order to watch cable!! I tried going with dish but it's not allowed at the apt complex I'm at
Rachel D.
Fort Knox, KY
I've been using TWC ever since they came to my area. I'm satisfied with the service. I use cable, internet, and a landline because it was cheapest to bundle it all together.
Mathilda T.
Lönsboda
Most of the time the internet works fine. Time Warner is pretty good but compared to other countries its pretty expensive compared to what you get, the speed and everything.
Melanie M.
Alfred, NY
Not big fan. The bill is always increasing. We only have an internet with it but we used to have television as well. We switched to Direct TV and get more for our money now.
Gloria C.
Bowling Green, KY
On demand never works and my internet is in and out. Customer service workers are so rude I dread when I have to call in. Service is crazy expensive. I'm about to disconnect
Danielle R.
Rochester, NY
The service is getting better. We had some problems when we first signed up with our connection. We ended up buying our own modom and since then our service has much better.
I am actually planning on canceling my service with them! They increase my bill every year but offer low rates to new clients, but loyal customers get rates increases.......
Sophie K.
College Sta, TX
This is great and does give great amount of channels and I would recommend you to choose this. It is very affordable and the pros are that the quality of the service is good
Misty M.
Chapin, SC
I believe that their Customer Service Department is very unhelpful and their pricing is ridiculous. As soon as I have an opportunity to switch providers I will be doing so.
Cindy G.
Kannapolis, NC
The internet is great I really love the speed. The only concern is that it is a lot for internet access and after a certain amount of time the price of the bill does go up.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?