BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Ashley R.
Louisville, KY
Service can be problematic. When it works, it is awesome. Haven't had to deal with customer service, so I cannot comment on that. Prices are on par with other services, but know that speeds aren't always solid.
Maria Z.
Indio, CA
It's a good cable , has a lot of good channels. A lot of people have time warner cable. Fast internet ! I really like it. It's affordable, which is a good thing . I recommend it if your looking for a good cable
Jenny E.
Jamaica, NY
Just started using time warner cable probably 2 months now it is a lil bit expensive for cable we have the triple play and services could be better but customer representatives are always super nice and helpful
Lizzie P.
Girard, PA
The internet goes in and out a lot of the time, and the wait time when you call customer service can be long. However, when you finally reach somebody they're typically nice...assuming they can speak English.
Brittney R.
Liberty, KY
So far good service. We've tried others and didn't have any luck. Yes it has so far since we've had it, no issues at all thus far. No cons as of yet and overall has been good. I would recommend this to others.
Yahaira g.
Hidalgo, Tx
I love time warner cable.. And the best part are their prices.. I only have internet, and its the cheapest which means that it have to be slow, but nothing like that... My internet goes very fast and i love it.
Abby G.
Techie Expert Level 2
I love time Warner cable! They've never let us down and their internet speed is awesome. We use the Internet to stream videos and music all the time. It's affordable and the staff are always helpful when we need them.
Zoe G.
Charleston, SC
Good service. Always come out quickly when we have an issue. Our cable and Internet and phone is all run through them so they give us a good price. And the service works well our internet speed is really fast.
Jessa M.
Boone, Nc
Time warner cable has its ups and downs. I have conflict with the Internet a couple times a month. However, customer service is very friendly and willing to help. They almost always can fix the Internet issue.
Dee P.
The company is okay..lives up to all the negative hype though. Bad customer service and lots of outages but the internet speeds are good and the TV has lots of channels. Could be better on price in my opinion.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?