BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Alishia V.
Alishia V.
Endicott, NY
This company is ok. If someone came,out with better rates I think many people,would switch
They take to much money and give new members better deals them their customers who have been with them,longer.
Nancy D.
Nancy D.
We been with time Warner Cable for years I'm so happy with the customer service they always take care of what i need i do think that its a little bit more on the expensive side but it's totally worth it
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
They have decent service, but they seen to be always raising their prices. I also find that they tend to not be a provider that is covered on channel websites when I want to watch a show that I missed.
Breanna J.
Breanna J.
Louisville, KY
Not super satisfied. We seem to have cable issues often with this company but the customer service is fair. There is a wide range of channels which is nice and it has on demand which i find convienant.
Kristi M.
Kristi M.
Revere, MA
Techie Expert
I pretty much only use this because it's available in my area and I don't want verizon or dish. I think it's ridiculously expensive and if I had a better choice I would change it in less than a second.
Vanessa E.
Vanessa E.
Bakersfield, CA
Didn't let me chose my cable which is Brighthouse. We use to have time warner but they moved out of city. All cable is the same to me. Customer service okay. Some people rude others nice. Not much else
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
El Paso, TX
I love having time warner cable it's great and I get a lot of channels. The only thing I don't like is that I sometimes don't have signal. I think the price is affordable since I have a bundle package.
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Overall very satisfied with Time Warner Cable and the service they provide. I have TV and Internet through them and I don't have any complaints. Excellent customer service. Highly recommended to others
Amina A.
Amina A.
Time Warner cable is great. It has manyyyyy different channels to browse from. However the internet isn't the best but for the price it's pretty good compared to the other companies. I would recommend.
Bri R.
Bri R.
Lake City, TN
I'm really not satisfied with Time warner cable! They took money out of my account and it caused a over draft in my bank and they got paid but shut my internet and cable off. I'll never get them again!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?