BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Brooke C.
Gibsonville, NC
Time Warner Cable has the WORSE customer service of any other cable services I have experienced. The company will raise prices with out consulting you. Service goes out frequently. Not a fan. I prefer Direct TV
Carrie L.
Fayetteville, NC
They are expensive , cable always goes out , and when you call you get put on hold over and over again, You get transferred to multiple people that do not know what to do to fix the problem so they transfer you to the next person that doesn't know, only pro is it does not cut out in storms
Heidi M.
We have had constant issues with our bandwidth since we moved and TWC is our only choice for relatively "affordable" (read not the most expensive choice). We have had a couple guys out here to fix the issue and it continues, but since the last time they were out it isn't as bad. Not happy about the Comcast buyout- but I'm hoping being in Ohio we get better service from the people that will head our state.
Emily B.
Lugoff, SC
I like time Warner Cable for the most part. It seems to be a good provider for locals! I like the service and the picture quality is clear. It meets my expectations and I would recommend this company to others.
Kaferin R.
Cita my cable and high speed internet provider never had a problem and if I have to fix something they are always prompt to fixed any cable or internet issues well trained employees at their customers services
Brooke C.
Akron, OH
Time warner is probably my least favorite company. They charge so much for wifi and 75% of the time I can't get online! I live with a former cable tech, so I know it's not our PlayStation. The wifi is terrible.
Saranda P.
We have had the TV services for years and it is great. I wish we had a package with recording shows, but the Look Back on Demand works even better in its place. The internet is not the best, we have had problems with it being spotty, but it is much, much better compared to what we had before.
Rashida K.
If I could give this no stars, i would. Unfortunately i do not have choice in my providers so i am stuck with twc. Awful phone, cable and internet. It always drops out when there is a slight change of weather.
Ashley K.
The service we have in our house is supposed to be really great. But, I have problems with it all the time. My boyfriend doesn't, unless he's Skyping with his parents. So I'm fairly neutral about our service.
Jessa M.
Boone, Nc
Time warner cable has its ups and downs. I have conflict with the Internet a couple times a month. However, customer service is very friendly and willing to help. They almost always can fix the Internet issue.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?