BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Jalen P.
Jalen P.
Lexington, KY
It is rare my TV service goes out. I get to watch my shoes without having to worry about something happening and I love that. if I need assistance they answer the phone to try to fix the issue as best as they can.
Twan B.
Twan B.
Palmdale, CA
I really don't like Time Warner Cable but it's the only thing they have in my area! It did not meet my expectations but it's whatever. The wifi is horrible. It freezes at 2am every morning. I would not recommend .
Tara B.
Tara B.
Ilion , NY
I think the price they charge for internet is completely ridiculous, especially when we are constantly having to reset it because it doesn't connect! I wish there was another company in our area that we could use.
Nina M.
Nina M.
Lexington, KY
I have not been impressed with Time Warner Cable's service or prices. Their selection of cable packages is very limited, and overpriced. In my area, the internet service is decent, but can often become overloaded.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Valders, WI
This is the only cable company that stays true to what they tell you, they tend to come in a reasonable time when needed to, and they have a app that you can watch tv or anything on your mobil or electronic device
Haydee G.
Haydee G.
Los Angeles, CA
Time warner is ok, I don't like that they charge extra for the recording of shows feature. And when I had that feature, it only provided a little bit of space so I had to constantly delete shoes I already recorded
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Dallas, TX
I am not very happy with my service at Time Warner Cable, the internet is slow and we are paying an exorbitant amount for basic cable. It took 3 trips to TWC in order to get our cable installed in the first place.
j n.
j n.
I like how they have a 24 hr call service. I had problems with my internet at midnight once and called them. They helped me fix my problem and I'm so tankful. Internet can be lag gin sometimes but over I'm pleased.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Cincinnati, OH
We've had Time Warner Cable for years and have never had an issue! Our internet/wifi is always fast and our cable service has been excellent. We love the DVR feature so we can stay caught up on our favorite shows!
Anna K.
Anna K.
Only provider in my area that is respectable. Bought my own router to save $10 a month so definitely recommended for an overall investment or you have to rent one. So far, fair service and pricing for the quality.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?