BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Michele T.
Saint Petersburg, FL
It is ok. Not much choice. It is the best that is out there. Very pricey. Customer service is iffy. Customer service and billing need to get together because billing has no idea what customer service is doing and nor does their credit department. Not a fan. They keep raising the prices too.
Carrie L.
Fayetteville, NC
They are expensive , cable always goes out , and when you call you get put on hold over and over again, You get transferred to multiple people that do not know what to do to fix the problem so they transfer you to the next person that doesn't know, only pro is it does not cut out in storms
Kimberly C.
I hate Time Warner Cable, I think they are a horrible company and they do not work with their customers at all. They charge way too much for the services that they offer and will sucker you in to any deal just to keep you a customer. Their customer service techs are extremely rude as well.
Abby G.
Techie Expert Level 2
I love time Warner cable! They've never let us down and their internet speed is awesome. We use the Internet to stream videos and music all the time. It's affordable and the staff are always helpful when we need them.
Alyssa B.
Rochester, NY
Time Warner is the worst. I have had issues in the past that I have had to call about and was on the phone for over an hour. They are overpriced for a mediocre product. I wish we had a better competitor in my area.
Saranda P.
We have had the TV services for years and it is great. I wish we had a package with recording shows, but the Look Back on Demand works even better in its place. The internet is not the best, we have had problems with it being spotty, but it is much, much better compared to what we had before.
Christyna G.
Columbus, OH
I have used TWC for the last 5 years. Their service offers the channels that I like at a decent price, though it could be lower. I have had varying experiences with their customer service team - sometimes they are great, sometimes it takes asking to speak with a mgr to get what you want.
Brooke C.
Akron, OH
Time warner is probably my least favorite company. They charge so much for wifi and 75% of the time I can't get online! I live with a former cable tech, so I know it's not our PlayStation. The wifi is terrible.
Sarah L.
Rome, NY
Wifi connection is terrible and very spotty in my home. Feel as if I spent too much and don't receive as many channels/options as I should. Use simply because it's the norm around here, but know others who are not happy with services.
Monia G.
New Lexington, OH
It's the only cable company in our area, so we don't have much to pick from. However, have always had great service with Time warner. Really the only time we have a problem with service normally is during a storm or if someone has had a wreck in the area and hit a service pole or something.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?