BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Dallas, TX
I am not very happy with my service at Time Warner Cable, the internet is slow and we are paying an exorbitant amount for basic cable. It took 3 trips to TWC in order to get our cable installed in the first place.
Nina M.
Nina M.
Lexington, KY
I have not been impressed with Time Warner Cable's service or prices. Their selection of cable packages is very limited, and overpriced. In my area, the internet service is decent, but can often become overloaded.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
West Henrietta, NY
Internet is great. TV lags and can cut out for no reason at times. I love all the features you get with it and the on demand channels is great as well. Great perks for the value. I would've fittest recommend them.
Frances F.
Frances F.
N Hollywood, CA
I use time warner because there really isn't another option living where I am. For the most part it's fine, but sometimes it can be difficult getting things taken care of when something is wrong. Feels pricey too.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Valders, WI
This is the only cable company that stays true to what they tell you, they tend to come in a reasonable time when needed to, and they have a app that you can watch tv or anything on your mobil or electronic device
Tara B.
Tara B.
Ilion , NY
I think the price they charge for internet is completely ridiculous, especially when we are constantly having to reset it because it doesn't connect! I wish there was another company in our area that we could use.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Cincinnati, OH
We've had Time Warner Cable for years and have never had an issue! Our internet/wifi is always fast and our cable service has been excellent. We love the DVR feature so we can stay caught up on our favorite shows!
Jalen P.
Jalen P.
Lexington, KY
It is rare my TV service goes out. I get to watch my shoes without having to worry about something happening and I love that. if I need assistance they answer the phone to try to fix the issue as best as they can.
Isabella M.
Isabella M.
Edinburg, Tx
I have the most economic package so it has what I need payments are easy to make and I have enough movie channels to enjoy the price is okay and there are choices for each type of consumer would recommend for sure
Anna K.
Anna K.
Only provider in my area that is respectable. Bought my own router to save $10 a month so definitely recommended for an overall investment or you have to rent one. So far, fair service and pricing for the quality.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?