BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Justasia L.
Justasia L.
Cleveland, OH
They get one star only because they offer the highest speed in my area. As soon as another provider is available with comparable speeds and cost I'm switching. Terrible customer service.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
They're alright. Products keep giving me issues. I've had to replace the cable and internet modem a few times and it drives me crazy when the internet will randomly cut off when using it
Madeline M.
Madeline M.
Overland Park, KS
Techie Expert
Constantly calling to try and sell us more. We are content with what we have. Price is reasonable and the customer service is nice, but we get very irritated with the never ending calls.
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Hartsville, SC
I liked having Time warner cable, but the cost of ours kept going up and up, so we had to switch. We have Direct TV now and I like it a lot more (plus it has a better price to go with)!
Morgan P.
Morgan P.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
Techie Expert
I'm from a small town where everyone uses Time Warner Cable. Never have had any problems with the service even in times of bad weather. Good customer service which is always a plus too.
Ebony C.
Ebony C.
Texas
Been using time warner services for years and its been extremely bumpy along the way. They can never get my bill correct they always add extra charges and my cable boxes always mess up.
Carolyn G.
Carolyn G.
Louisville, KY
Our experience with Time Warner has been mixed. It takes them rather a long time to respond. We were recently supposed to get faster service (in computer terms) but th at didn't happen.
Joyce B.
Joyce B.
Jacksonville, NC
Time warner is horrible. I would never recommend it or use it again. It's not worth the price. No it did not. Customer service on a scale 1-10 I would say a 4. Expensive for what u get.
Arianna W.
Arianna W.
Locust Valley , NY
Horrible customer service and expensive.. they tried to up sell me but when I informed them of a price my neighbors were paying for the same service only then did they change their tune
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Service itself is good just watch your bill. They have upped my internet without warning and for no reason. I've made no changes and no moving. Pretty crooked big company in my opinion.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?