BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Michelle G.
Akron, OH
Ive been a customer for years only because i have the services that I want and need. Customer service is hit and miss with them. It is far too expensive for the services that are being offered and I would honestly switch to something different if I had enough knowledge of how internet cable/programs worked. I may recommend them since i do have the services I want and need but I feel like it cost way too much that it should
Alicia C.
Techie Expert
I personally am dissatisfied with the services provided by this company! I was forced to bundle home phone, cable, and internet in order to "save money. " I do not need a home phone but have to pay for it because other wise my monthly cable bill would astronomical and when I call to ask for an explanation the customer service rep says the same thing as the one prior. If you have the option DO NOT use this cable provider!
tracie g.
Mcdonough, GA
We have recently switched from DirectTV to Charter (TimeWarner Cable) and I can say I have been happy for the most part with the switch. The service is superior so far but the price is ore expensive. I dislike having to pay so much per DVR box, and there is no way to watch a tv show in one room when recorded in another. I am having issues with WIFI reaching all areas of the house and we have the highest speed available.
Joan V.
Neenah, WI
There aren't many choices when it comes to TV servers. I have Time Warner because my condo association has an agreement with them and basic is included in the fees. Time warner has a very inconsistent fee structure - some pay one price while others pay different prices. You often start with whatever amount as a monthly fee, but b4 long, that fee keeps increasing. I haven't found the service to b any better than others.
Katherine R.
Franklinville, NC
I really do like having cable at my house it's really easy to find programs and set my kids TV with what I want them to be watching. The only down side is that every year I have been with its be a hassle to deal the money side of it my promotion is up every year and I get the same amount of TV for more money I haven't upgraded to more channels or anything that but my bill gets higher every time and I really do hate that
Alicia W.
Torrance, CA
I used to have EarthLink for my internet service and the speed of service was horrible and you couldn't have more than one person using the Internet at the same time. Talking to tech support was the worst experience. When I changed to time warner cable internet my whole life changed. The speed is amazing, it doesn't slow down when more than one person is on the Internet and I use so much less data on my cell phone now.
Erin E.
Menifee, CA
Horrible. Horrible. Horrible. We only have TWC because nothing else is available in our area. They are constantly overcharging, and their service is shotty. Our internet goes out often, and the TV as well. They will tell you a price adjustment on the phone, then overcharge on your next bill. When you call to question it they deny ever telling you otherwise. Probably the most frustrating company I have ever dealt with.
Deborah M.
Defiance, OH
It's ok. I think they are expensive. I live in a small town, and there isn't much competition. It seems like the price is always getting raised for one reason or the other. I have a list of shows I'd like to watch.....I go to that channel and it's blocked for one reason or another. I don't recommend it to others. I think it's too expensive. Most of my friends and collegues are going for Netflix and Hulu. I may follow.
Stephanie C.
Smithville, TX
I pretty much didn't have a choice for which cable company to use. This was the only one in my area. I honestly don't like it because I have not had good experiences with their customer service in the past. It also goes out a lot and gets the show listings wrong a lot. I hate the remote too. I am thankful for it come football season though because it keeps us from going to bars and spending more money to watch a game.
joceline m.
I don't currently have Time Warner cable but we decided to switch because it was getting way too expensive after the two years it raises an extremely huge amount which I didn't like that I like the prices that it was went to with the contract, but after that it was getting very expensive. so I moved to a different one where I don't have a contract and I pay the same amount each month and i have for more then 2 years.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?