BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Christina T.
Hubert, NC
Terrible service, rude people working for them. The internet isn't fast, they tell you that you will pay 70$ a month for your services and then end up paying 100$ a month instead. Also, they don't show up for their service calls, it takes forever to talk to someone on the phone, and my cable didn't work for the first 2 weeks that we paid for service.. We've had it for 3 months and they still have not replied to our phone calls and came and set up service in the bedroom. I would switch, but we are a military family and this is one of the only services in the area, and if we move we don't want to be stuck in a contract that we can't take with us.
Angela G.
Dallas, TX
Our apartment complex has a contract with Time Watner that we are required to pay for monthly. This provides us basic HD cable & wifi. I was scared at first because I have heard not great things about TWC but I was pleasantly surprised. We've been living here for 3 years & have had simple problems that customer service has fixed quickly! Fast internet and they increase speed yearly. Cable sometimes has channels go out but we just have to call & they are fixed within 15 minutes.
Annie F.
I have had Time Warner for years now and my dissatisfaction grows year after year. The price alone is enough for me to want to cancel. I love cable because the signal is more reliable than satellite, and I need my network channels so I can't completely disconnect and do away with cable entirely. The customer service reps are nice, but are clearly outsourced and just walking through protocol instead of listening to the whole situation. Wish there was another option out there!
Ann B.
Portville, NY
Talk about super fast internet and awesome customer service! Time Warner was ale to connect internet at my house just days after I called to set it up. I was very impressed with the customer service and the professionalism of the technician who came out to do the install. I highly recommend Time Warner. They have great prices and awesome customer service. I am actually switching my TV service over to them so that I can take advantage of the great bundling offers they have.
Emily P.
Grove City, OH
I find the service to be exceedingly overpriced. It's not fair that loyal customers continue to see an increase in their fees and no change in service. I will say that the most recent time we were on the phone with customer service (about the price) the gentleman who helped was very kind and understanding. But if I'm paying $80 a month for their middle Internet speed, there should NEVER be any outages. 3 outages in the weeks immediately following Time Warner's buyout by Comcast doesn't speak well for my customer satisfaction.
chrissy r.
Hazard, KY
I would have gave them a higher star number if it wasn't for one problem we've been having with them and that is we have suppose to have gotten a dvr box and another cable box for a bedroom a month ago. We've gotten a few different reasons why we haven't gotten them. And they want to charge us for them even tho we haven't received them. Our other products like the phone and internet are great and we haven't had any problems with those. Its just that we want a dvr box so bad.
Jaclyn R.
We have the best internet in the area however, I don't like how our bill gets raised from $120-140 to over $200 at the end of the year. I'm going to have to call and complain about it again!!!!!! It's crazy how they can just up your bill like that for the same services you had at the beginning of the year! Unfortunately, the only other option for Internet in our area is horrid so we are stuck with twc. I'd be a perfectly happy customer except for the raising of the bill!
Katie D.
Pickerington, OH
We are basically forced to use Time Warner as they are the only internet provider in our area that offers internet speeds higher than 4 mbps. Our service has been shoddy at best, they always claim its OUR equipment. So we decided to RENT a router/modem from them direct and guess what? Our services still rarely works. We paid for 15 Mbps but were only getting 10 for over a year, they claim someone there "forgot" to hit the switch. Our bill continuously increases for no reason. The people in customer service there are often rude and have no idea what they are talking about. I would go somewhere else if we were offered anything else.
Taylor B.
Findlay, OH
I hate Time Warner. I usually do not like bad mouthing businesses or products, but I want to be totally honest. We have had issues with our internet from day 1. I have had at least 3 technicians come out to fix it and the issue still isn't resolved. They phone calls you have to make to Time Warner are terrible because you can't understand a word the people talking say. If you ask to talk to someone else all they do is put the phone down and wait, pick the phone back up, and talk to you a little slower. They try to make you think that it's someone else. It has been a terrible experience. I will be switching soon to another company.
Shelbie T.
Green Bay, WI
We did not have a choice of cable/internet provider. We live near a military base, which has a contract with Charter, so everywhere out in town has a contract with Time Warner Cable. So far, we have had a great experience. The installation was quick and easy, with friendly service. We have not had any outages and our internet is fast. They are upgrading current customers to much higher speeds later this year, however we are moving so we won't get to test it out!
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?