BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Alysia S.
Alysia S.
Fulton, NY
I typically love the service and how quick the response time to fix issues but there are many negative aspects that made me choose three stars. The constant automated calls about paying the bill when the bill is not even due yet and within the past couple of months I have been having issues left and right with my internet and it is a severe disadvantage for me because i am an online student and constantly dealing with the internet going in and out is a bad thing.
Torey M.
Torey M.
Fayetteville , NC
If there was a way to give this a zero star rating, I would. I could go on and on about the ways that TWC has screwed us over, but that would take too much time. Buyer beware, they advertise commercials about caring and trying to get their reputation up, it's total crap!!!! They don't care about you, they just want your money. And their products are TERRIBLE! The ONLY reason we still have them is because they have a monopoly in our area. We can not wait to move!!
Alexandria J.
Alexandria J.
New Alexandria, PA
I grew up in Slickville, PA (yes, that's a real place). The internee out there was insanely slow. Then I moved to Pittsburgh with my husband and we constantly complained when we both had our laptops out and he was trying to play games and our internet couldn't keep up. Then the military moved us to Oahu. We got the fastest internet Time Warner had to offer. From time to time the internet will go down (gotta love the Windward side), but other than that no issues!
Holly B.
Holly B.
We had great customer service with time warner cable. We have reliable service as well. I would have given 5 stars except the price seems to keep increasing and I also feel like we are being charged for higher speeds than what we receive. If the prices were better it would be a great deal. We used to have them for cable/phone and Internet but had to switch to other carriers for the TV and phone. We would switch internet but there aren't many options in our area.
Ashtin K.
Ashtin K.
Nicholasville, KY
Absolute TERRIBLE customer service! They have over charged me multiple times and have disconnected my services before without explanation, when I called to ask why all they could do was apologize and refused to let me speak to a supervisor after calling numerous times I was finally able to talk to a supervisor and was given a $20 credit. However somehow my services were disconnected manually and it took over a WEEK to have them reconnected. Terrible experience!
Brittney R.
Brittney R.
Monroe, NH
We seem to always have problems with our TV service -if we are recording a show sometimes we can't watch anything else, or the box will not be working right, or even when the weather is bad it seems to have issues. Overall, the price we paid for it in the beginning was great. It's gone up some since then (2 years now) but still not bad considering we have phone, TV and internet. The channels received are good as well - has everything we like to watch except CW.
Nzinga D.
Nzinga D.
bronx, NY
Currently my TV provider this has been my second year with them don't have much to complain about except the bill goes up after a year not by much but it goes up. N the on demand feature is not that great instead of when the show is done and hitting back to go onto the next episode you basically have to cycle through to find the channel then the show again so annoying more time ill use the app when I'm catching up on shows instead of going through that hassle.
Nissa C.
Nissa C.
Lexington, KY
I've never had internet connection problems with TWC. The speed is also adequate for my needs. I just can't understand how I am being charged over 70 dollars a month for their basic plan. They have continued to raise my prices after taking over Insight. My prices never rose in the many years that I had Insight. Within a couple months after TWC took over my bill almost doubled to what it used to be. I've been debating on switching to something more affordable.
Diana Z.
Diana Z.
Overland park, KS
Time Warner cable when it initially got installed was very very good and fast but they didn't quite tell us that there was two internets trying to be put up at the same time one that came directly from the modem of Time Warner cable and the other one trying to be connected from our own router. So that became an issue we don't have Internet for about three months specifically Wi-Fi and it was devastating but finally after four months someone came up to help us
Amt V.
Amt V.
Mebane, NC
We have TV, internet and phone through Time Warner Cable. I really like the ease of covering 3 bills in one service. Overall I am really pleased with the service we have through them. Occasionally we have unexplained outages which usually get resolved pretty quick (I think they are working on this by replacing lines) and I think the cost could be a little lower in price only because I know some family members costs for the same service is quite a bit lower!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?