BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Victoria A.
Lexington, KY
It is the only service in my area and our internet goes out somewhat often and we got the best package you could get. All we have to do is unplug and then plug it back in but it does become a hassle. It's very bothersome when trying to turn in assignments on time or when it goes out in the middle of a quiz. When I called the service they were very kind but weren't very helpful considering we still have problems trying to get it to work. Also does not work in some parts of our house.
Emily P.
Grove City, OH
I find the service to be exceedingly overpriced. It's not fair that loyal customers continue to see an increase in their fees and no change in service. I will say that the most recent time we were on the phone with customer service (about the price) the gentleman who helped was very kind and understanding. But if I'm paying $80 a month for their middle Internet speed, there should NEVER be any outages. 3 outages in the weeks immediately following Time Warner's buyout by Comcast doesn't speak well for my customer satisfaction.
Christina T.
Phoenix, AZ
Terrible service, rude people working for them. The internet isn't fast, they tell you that you will pay 70$ a month for your services and then end up paying 100$ a month instead. Also, they don't show up for their service calls, it takes forever to talk to someone on the phone, and my cable didn't work for the first 2 weeks that we paid for service.. We've had it for 3 months and they still have not replied to our phone calls and came and set up service in the bedroom. I would switch, but we are a military family and this is one of the only services in the area, and if we move we don't want to be stuck in a contract that we can't take with us.
Hannah R.
For the most part, I'm satisfied with Time Warner. IT's a little inconvenient to have to drive to their store to change a few things sometimes. But the people at the stores are nice. However, a lot of people that are in customer service on the phone are not the best. They may talk WAY too much and turn something so simple into something incredibly complex. I've had to call back about 5 times in one night because the person wouldn't listen to me and just kept talking. Very rude.
Annie F.
I have had Time Warner for years now and my dissatisfaction grows year after year. The price alone is enough for me to want to cancel. I love cable because the signal is more reliable than satellite, and I need my network channels so I can't completely disconnect and do away with cable entirely. The customer service reps are nice, but are clearly outsourced and just walking through protocol instead of listening to the whole situation. Wish there was another option out there!
Jaclyn R.
We have the best internet in the area however, I don't like how our bill gets raised from $120-140 to over $200 at the end of the year. I'm going to have to call and complain about it again!!!!!! It's crazy how they can just up your bill like that for the same services you had at the beginning of the year! Unfortunately, the only other option for Internet in our area is horrid so we are stuck with twc. I'd be a perfectly happy customer except for the raising of the bill!
Kit C.
Sun Valley, CA
I HATE Time Warner Cable! The internet speeds are incredibly slow, and service drops constantly. There have been outages of several hours in the area where I live. Plus, they charge a monthly fee to use the outdated, cheap modem that they bring with them when they first install your service. They also participate in an oligarchy so that they are the only ones who provide any internet service within our area, which means that as much as I hate them, I can't get anyone else!
chrissy r.
Hazard, KY
I would have gave them a higher star number if it wasn't for one problem we've been having with them and that is we have suppose to have gotten a dvr box and another cable box for a bedroom a month ago. We've gotten a few different reasons why we haven't gotten them. And they want to charge us for them even tho we haven't received them. Our other products like the phone and internet are great and we haven't had any problems with those. Its just that we want a dvr box so bad.
Angela G.
Dallas, TX
Our apartment complex has a contract with Time Watner that we are required to pay for monthly. This provides us basic HD cable & wifi. I was scared at first because I have heard not great things about TWC but I was pleasantly surprised. We've been living here for 3 years & have had simple problems that customer service has fixed quickly! Fast internet and they increase speed yearly. Cable sometimes has channels go out but we just have to call & they are fixed within 15 minutes.
Ann B.
Portville, NY
Talk about super fast internet and awesome customer service! Time Warner was ale to connect internet at my house just days after I called to set it up. I was very impressed with the customer service and the professionalism of the technician who came out to do the install. I highly recommend Time Warner. They have great prices and awesome customer service. I am actually switching my TV service over to them so that I can take advantage of the great bundling offers they have.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?