BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Melissa W.
Grafton, OH
They're a little pricey but we have a wide variety of channels and we never have issues with them. We have a variety of cable companies around us so we choose Time Warner Cable for their great customer service.
Zoe G.
Charleston, SC
Good service. Always come out quickly when we have an issue. Our cable and Internet and phone is all run through them so they give us a good price. And the service works well our internet speed is really fast.
Lluvia P.
Fontana, CA
Time warner cable gives you a really good service , beacuse you pay for what you are getting , the price is kimd of expensive but its worth the money , the internet service is really fasg and it never go down
Erin L.
De Pere, WI
Honestly terrible, products are okay but definitely overpriced and with horrid customer service. Also, added tip - if you have a TiVo your derive will be the most unreliable ever. They do not interface well and the tuning adapter drops service almost weekly. So much room for improvement!
Mackenzie S.
This company has been such a pain to work with. The customer service is absolutely horrendous, and the service itself is overpriced and not worth the money for what you get. Don't recommend this company at all.
Brooke C.
Akron, OH
Time warner is probably my least favorite company. They charge so much for wifi and 75% of the time I can't get online! I live with a former cable tech, so I know it's not our PlayStation. The wifi is terrible.
Michele T.
Saint Petersburg, FL
It is ok. Not much choice. It is the best that is out there. Very pricey. Customer service is iffy. Customer service and billing need to get together because billing has no idea what customer service is doing and nor does their credit department. Not a fan. They keep raising the prices too.
Celeste A.
Ontario, CA
The varies of channels that they offer are amazing. I just personally sometimes don't love the customer service. The prices are reasonable and you do get a lot for what you are paying for. I would recommend it.
Kaferin R.
Cita my cable and high speed internet provider never had a problem and if I have to fix something they are always prompt to fixed any cable or internet issues well trained employees at their customers services
Lizzie P.
Girard, PA
The internet goes in and out a lot of the time, and the wait time when you call customer service can be long. However, when you finally reach somebody they're typically nice...assuming they can speak English.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?