BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Nesha E.
Nesha E.
Wichita Falls, TX
Time Warner Cable is awesome! They offer goof bundle deals. My husband is able to use out phone to call back home for pennies I would say it's pretty affordable. It doesn't turn off in a storm. Overall it's awesome
Megan W.
Megan W.
Tioga, Pa
Ehhh... they are okay.. expensive but they deal with us... we do not get all the channels... because they are more expensive with the more popular channels like HBO and if you don't watch it enough its not worth it!
Aurora C.
Aurora C.
San Antonio, TX
I have this provider at home. But this provider need to improve on there communication and keep their customers happy. But some other company took them over and I hope that this new provider improves in everything.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Haven't had issues thus far and I've been a customer for about a year now. Always quick and easy customer service and simple instructions for installation and maintenance. The hotlines are also great for off hours.
Jax H.
Jax H.
I hate time warner cable. It is so expensive. They don't help you when your cable or internet is down. They don't show up on time for appointments or don't show up at all. I wish I could switch to another provider.
Lucy C.
Lucy C.
Bayside, NY
It is more affordable than Fios is the reason why I chose to go with this cable. However, it is not as fast as I would like it to be and the range of connection does not cover my whole house which is disappointing.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
The internet service is pretty good, I know that the connection does sometimes go out for no reason but the rest of the time works amazing. Really strong and fast internet connection. The prices are affordable too.
Ushshi R.
Ushshi R.
I wouldn't use them if there were other options in my area. They jack up prices without telling you, customer service is terrible. Internets gotten better in the last year or so before that was spotty all the time.
Selena M.
Selena M.
San Antonio, TX
Cable company is good. Although pricing and on demand prices are high. Some of the free movies are good and wonderful to watch but MOST of the best movies cost about 5-14 dollars just to watch or rent . That's lame
Angie G.
Angie G.
Canton, GA
The only reason we use TWC is because they are pretty much the only carrier here. Their internet speed is really slow, and their customer service is terrible. We have had a lot of billing issues with this company.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?