BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Grace B.
Columbia, SC
The internet is more than my combo package was before we moved. Now it's expensive and it doesn't connect to all the devices. When it does connect it's slow. When you try to call customer service they don't care about you or your opinion, especially when they are our only option for providers.
Viginia H.
There was a month where my internet was down half the time. It's so hard to get a hold of customer sevice. When I'm next on queqe, they tell me its probably my router and that I need to talk to them instead...
Maria Z.
Indio, CA
It's a good cable , has a lot of good channels. A lot of people have time warner cable. Fast internet ! I really like it. It's affordable, which is a good thing . I recommend it if your looking for a good cable
Zoe G.
Charleston, SC
Good service. Always come out quickly when we have an issue. Our cable and Internet and phone is all run through them so they give us a good price. And the service works well our internet speed is really fast.
Lluvia P.
Fontana, CA
Time warner cable gives you a really good service , beacuse you pay for what you are getting , the price is kimd of expensive but its worth the money , the internet service is really fasg and it never go down
Amanda L.
Fountain , CO
The worst internet service provider. They raised our bill twice without any warning and when we called to ask why they never had an answer. They took away 70 of our channels with the switch to digital and sent a technician out three times saying they were trying to fix it but of course never did.
April W.
Elmira, NY
I think time warner is over priced. I think it costs way too much even though I get HBO and Showtime I feel they do better for new customers then for loyal customers who have paid their bills on time for years.
Brooke C.
Gibsonville, NC
Time Warner Cable has the WORSE customer service of any other cable services I have experienced. The company will raise prices with out consulting you. Service goes out frequently. Not a fan. I prefer Direct TV
Michele B.
It's decent but spotty service. Many times our cable will go out for no reason and be down for a whole day. I have lived all over the country and had all kinds of services. I'm not impressed with this company.
Celeste A.
Ontario, CA
The varies of channels that they offer are amazing. I just personally sometimes don't love the customer service. The prices are reasonable and you do get a lot for what you are paying for. I would recommend it.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?