BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Foundation Fairy ..
Foundation Fairy ..
Sparta, IL
Time Warned has good days and bad. They do have good price packages for internet cable and land line phone. But dealing with their customer service can be a headache at time. So just beware when you've gotta call in.
Elizabeth U.
Elizabeth U.
Zanesville, OH
I find that the services are very good for the price. They also are attentive to calls and needs. When installing they needed to place a new wire to our house but still had the whole system set up within a half hour.
Cassie S.
Cassie S.
Indianapolis, IN
Time Warner saved me when AT&T wanted to screw me over during a move. They have lowered the price of my plan any time I asked, and I've always had my cable and Internet on and working with them. Haven't had an issue.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabethtown, KY
Time warner cable was great as in watching TV wise. Pros is you get great channels. Cons is you have to buy packages just to get the channels you might want. As well there internet isn't as great as other I have had.
Desiree K.
Desiree K.
Overall they're OK. I don't like the fact that every now and then my Internet goes out and I have to have them reset my modem. I also don't like the fact that my bill slowly creeps up like I'm not going to notice it.
Caryn Y.
Caryn Y.
Avon, NY
If k could get ride of time warner I would. We have issues with channels freezing or the sound going fuzzy all the time. They also have awful customer service and high prices. Wish there were more choices in my area.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Watertown, NY
I'm not happy with the services we have paid for for 3 1/2 years with Time Warner. It seems like the prices go up very frequently and our service freezes and glitches on an almost daily basis. Ridiculously expensive.
Joselyn F.
Joselyn F.
been using for three years now.
no contracts, fast speed internet.
Only issue pixilation and have to change a new box almost every six months.
I would still recommend if your a person that doesn't like to be tied up.
Taylor I.
Taylor I.
I've used time Warner cable my whole life. I feel no other cable provider compares and they offer competitive prices! Their customer service representatives are also very courteous and have always been professional!
Selena H.
Selena H.
Georgetown, OH
Time warner cable is a good internet and TV provider. They usually are very good about taking care of our problems. My only problem is that they seem to have a lot of problems lately. Especially the digital boxes :(
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?