BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
annichen s.
annichen s.
moorpark, ca
Very bas customer service. Was charged for an extra box we never received. Service was turned off all of a sudden. Received two bills with different amounts for the same month. Will never use them again.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Don't get very good signal where we live and it's pretty expensive. The people I've talked to are rude and we don't get many channels and we have the second biggest package. The wifi is also pretty slow.
Jacklyn N.
Jacklyn N.
It's not the best and it's not the worst. For some reason, the Internet cuts off whenever someone uses the microwave. It's a bit too pricy for how it functions too. It lags out often or even disconnects.
Angel R.
Angel R.
Yonkers , NY
I really like the time warner cable than any other one even though now we have so many other ways to watch this and people barely use TV but I like this cable because it has all the Channels that I like.
Tonia H.
Tonia H.
As far as cable goes. Time warner has been the best as far as delivering consistent service. However their internet was not good at all. Slow and jammed up easily. And the monthly costs are ASTRONOMICAL!
Klara S.
Klara S.
Astoria, NY
We are happy that we are using time warner cable service. One time i had to call a costumer service and i have to say that women was so polite and she help me and explain everything what i needed to know
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Fayetteville, NC
Time Warner can be quit costly. They lure you in with their so called promotions. In actuality you are saving about $10 if you did not pick a bundle. Keep in mind these bundle prices are only for a year.
Racheal F.
Racheal F.
Killeen , TX
It's an okay service, I mean it's not worth all the money we have to pay but hey I need it to watch tv and for the internet because this it the only provider that provides the internet and the tv package
Marian P.
Marian P.
Port Arthur, TX
I think most people use time warner cable. It's like the most basic one. And it's even better when you work for or currently work for time warner cable because you get a discount just like any other job.
Kim M.
Kim M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Can I give it 0 stars??? Customer service is awful. Continually have problems with on demand channels and the price is crazy! Unfortunately, it's my only choice other than having a satellite on my house.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?