BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Holly H.
Holly H.
Athens, OH
I have A LOT of issues with my internet and feel like I pay too much for barely having good internet service. They seem to be one of the cheaper services though, and they are widely used
Amber R.
Amber R.
Niagara Falls , NY
Service is mediocre. Internet goes in and out so frequently it's frustrating. I only keep them because there is no other provider in my area. It's definitely over priced for the quality.
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Hartsville, SC
I liked having Time warner cable, but the cost of ours kept going up and up, so we had to switch. We have Direct TV now and I like it a lot more (plus it has a better price to go with)!
Carolyn G.
Carolyn G.
Louisville, KY
Our experience with Time Warner has been mixed. It takes them rather a long time to respond. We were recently supposed to get faster service (in computer terms) but th at didn't happen.
Joyce B.
Joyce B.
Jacksonville, NC
Time warner is horrible. I would never recommend it or use it again. It's not worth the price. No it did not. Customer service on a scale 1-10 I would say a 4. Expensive for what u get.
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Service itself is good just watch your bill. They have upped my internet without warning and for no reason. I've made no changes and no moving. Pretty crooked big company in my opinion.
Arianna W.
Arianna W.
Locust Valley , NY
Horrible customer service and expensive.. they tried to up sell me but when I informed them of a price my neighbors were paying for the same service only then did they change their tune
Morgan P.
Morgan P.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
Techie Expert
I'm from a small town where everyone uses Time Warner Cable. Never have had any problems with the service even in times of bad weather. Good customer service which is always a plus too.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Columbus, TX
They are good and have a great bundle deal for home phone, cable, and internet for $90. I work from home and the internet is fast, we have over 250 channels, and I love their mobile app
Ebony C.
Ebony C.
Texas
Been using time warner services for years and its been extremely bumpy along the way. They can never get my bill correct they always add extra charges and my cable boxes always mess up.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?