BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Chenee J.
San Pedro, CA
It's not the best I've had so far, but it's ok. My area is supposed to have really high coverage but my internet lags just a bit . It's almost expensive but not really. I can probably find cheaper but with a package deal, it seems ok as far as price. Depending on the person's area I would or wouldn't recommend it.
Rikki A.
Minnetonka , MN
I don't think time warner cable is a good deal at all. It's overpriced and the quality is horrible
Kate M.
Studio City, CA
Every night around 9pm the Internet slows down. By 10... I can't get anything. We've even upgraded to get better service and the condition hasn't improved. I don't know anyone who likes TWC, but there are no other options in the area.
Ashley O.
Not all that impressed. Most of the time the wifi goes on and off. They're constantly changing things adding more fees or its not working in general.
Nicole H.
TRUXTON, NY
I hate this service . I wish there was a different service in my area . I'm sick of the crap service
Shana H.
Tualatin, OR
As most Americans know there is a huge monopoly for power and cable companies. Time warner is one of three in my area and it just happens to be the lesser of the evils. No cable company I know of is actually good, there are always hidden fees, poor service and crap salespeople. TWC is no exception.
Michelle B.
Austin, TX
Honestly, I am very disappointed with Time Warner. We have terrible internet service. I just upgraded to make it better and aside from paying now over $100 a month for just internet, the bandwidth is extremely slow. If we had any other option, I would jump at the chance.
Nikki M.
Charlotte, NC
Time Warner has been stepping up lately. We have 100 Mbps and 250 channels for $120. I'm mostly happy but wish we had a movie channel for the price. Internet is great though and the best in the area.
Jillian D.
Utica, NY
Terrible. They recently made you add digital boxes to every tv. I have to say they might be the most money hungry company out there
Jessica C.
I am and always have been really pleased won time warner cable. Their internet speeds are fast and consistent. There are rarely outages and if so they are addresses quickly. Their rates are competitive.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?