BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Cynthia F.
El Paso , TX
Hit or miss. Sometimes certain channels are fuzzy. I've called customer service, but not much changes. I'm either happy or disappointed with service. A little expensive for the quality. Not sure I would recommend.
Candelaria H.
Paramount, CA
I recently ordered the home extreme internet 200 service. I only have my tv, 2 iPhones and a laptop. It's very fast and reliable. The only problem was the twc hotspots :-( . It's very disappointing knowing theirs 500 thousand spots and I can't seem to connect to them when I visit my parents.
Janet C.
Canoga Park, CA
Don't have any problems with my cable phone or internet. Been a customer for years. Every year i complete with them they give me a year of free hbo cinemax etc... Channels just for still being a loyal customer
Dee P.
The company is okay..lives up to all the negative hype though. Bad customer service and lots of outages but the internet speeds are good and the TV has lots of channels. Could be better on price in my opinion.
heather t.
Las Vegas, NV
So far, so good, I have no complaints, although I have read a lot of complaints about Time Warner. Our internet is fast, and that's with 4 people using, and 1 of them is a gamer. I really like their cable, and the way they have a much better video on demand service than our last provider, Cox.
Grace B.
Columbia, SC
The internet is more than my combo package was before we moved. Now it's expensive and it doesn't connect to all the devices. When it does connect it's slow. When you try to call customer service they don't care about you or your opinion, especially when they are our only option for providers.
Ashley R.
Louisville, KY
Service can be problematic. When it works, it is awesome. Haven't had to deal with customer service, so I cannot comment on that. Prices are on par with other services, but know that speeds aren't always solid.
Michele B.
It's decent but spotty service. Many times our cable will go out for no reason and be down for a whole day. I have lived all over the country and had all kinds of services. I'm not impressed with this company.
Kay L.
Burlington, KY
Well considering that my dad work for time warner and that this company is the only company I've ever have used, I think it's pretty darn good. I do enjoy having fast internet and I would recommend to others.
Leighann M.
Loch Sheldrke, NY
I'm on the fence about twc my service goes in and out I call they come and fix it but the problem is still here I get WiFi when it feels like another thing is the price it always going up and way to expensive
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?