BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Julie M.
Julie M.
Lumberton, NC
I like Time Warner. Unfortunately they don't offer high speed in my area. Also there rates just continue to climb and service is knocked out frequently with storms. But the service people are very nice and work hard.
Kaitlin S.
Kaitlin S.
Techie Expert
Service could be a lot better. The Internet is very slow and sometimes we need to reset the connection to even get webpages to load. Unfortunately Verizon Fios is not offered where we live so this was our only option
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
W Hollywood, CA
TWC is ok. Sometimes the connection drops so we have to restart the modem but they are very responsive over the phone for troubleshooting. I don't have another option in the place I live for other internet providers.
Joselyn F.
Joselyn F.
been using for three years now.
no contracts, fast speed internet.
Only issue pixilation and have to change a new box almost every six months.
I would still recommend if your a person that doesn't like to be tied up.
Cassie S.
Cassie S.
Indianapolis, IN
Time Warner saved me when AT&T wanted to screw me over during a move. They have lowered the price of my plan any time I asked, and I've always had my cable and Internet on and working with them. Haven't had an issue.
Desiree K.
Desiree K.
Overall they're OK. I don't like the fact that every now and then my Internet goes out and I have to have them reset my modem. I also don't like the fact that my bill slowly creeps up like I'm not going to notice it.
Elizabeth U.
Elizabeth U.
Zanesville, OH
I find that the services are very good for the price. They also are attentive to calls and needs. When installing they needed to place a new wire to our house but still had the whole system set up within a half hour.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabethtown, KY
Time warner cable was great as in watching TV wise. Pros is you get great channels. Cons is you have to buy packages just to get the channels you might want. As well there internet isn't as great as other I have had.
Foundation Fairy ..
Foundation Fairy ..
Sparta, IL
Time Warned has good days and bad. They do have good price packages for internet cable and land line phone. But dealing with their customer service can be a headache at time. So just beware when you've gotta call in.
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Caledonia, MI
Good channel selection and reliable service. Haven't had the best experiences with costumer service because they'll raise their prices without warning. Can get expensive but there's not many other options to go with
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?