BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Jasmine O.
Cable is great! Get to see all your must have shows! Pricing is a bit expensive depending on the package but affordable! Pros- get to watch your favorite shows, fast! Cons- pricing! Would recommend to other instantly!
Grace G.
Studio City , CA
Time warner cable is very reliable and there is a lot of channels. There customer service is always very helpful and the service calls are very fast and they work with your schedule. I would definitely recommend.
Twan B.
Palmdale, CA
I really don't like Time Warner Cable but it's the only thing they have in my area! It did not meet my expectations but it's whatever. The wifi is horrible. It freezes at 2am every morning. I would not recommend .
Cynthia F.
El Paso , TX
Hit or miss. Sometimes certain channels are fuzzy. I've called customer service, but not much changes. I'm either happy or disappointed with service. A little expensive for the quality. Not sure I would recommend.
heather w.
I absolutely hate Time Warner cable. They are over priced, have terrible customer service and reliability. I don't know that there are any good solutions out there. I have family and friends that have DirectTv, AT&T and Cox and don't have anything positive to say about these providers either.
Teresa S.
Wilmington, NC
Horrible. I really can't find a good thing to say. They are the only provider where I live. They are over priced. Too expensive for what they offer. If you only want a few channels that is more expensive than their packages. Totally, horrible company. I am sorry if you are in the same boat as me.
brittany f.
Techie Expert Level 3
Great company! always has customer service available for any troubles. fast internet and crystal clear video on the TV and the monthly bill beats out other competitions. I have been a loyal client for years and wouldn't change a thing.
Megan V.
Hamburg, NY
Well they over charge a lot for current customers and they don't have many English speaking customer service reps. There are a lot of channel options which is nice... But it's one of the only ones within my area.
Virginia H.
The worst. Horrible underperforming on our internet. Terribly useless customer support and when real issues arrive you can bet on not getting your promised help on time. Oh and forgrt appointments since they never seem to keep to them haha... I don't think there is a company I dislike more on earth!
Ushshi R.
I wouldn't use them if there were other options in my area. They jack up prices without telling you, customer service is terrible. Internets gotten better in the last year or so before that was spotty all the time.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?