BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Cynthia F.
El Paso , TX
Hit or miss. Sometimes certain channels are fuzzy. I've called customer service, but not much changes. I'm either happy or disappointed with service. A little expensive for the quality. Not sure I would recommend.
Teresa S.
Wilmington, NC
Horrible. I really can't find a good thing to say. They are the only provider where I live. They are over priced. Too expensive for what they offer. If you only want a few channels that is more expensive than their packages. Totally, horrible company. I am sorry if you are in the same boat as me.
Tiffany F.
Conneautville, Pa
Time Warner Cable is reliable and always has great deals and offers. Most offers are only good for a year and them prices change which isn't fun but they're honest about it and always there if you have questions.
Ansley
Florence, SC
My family and I have always been with Direct Tv, and just recently switched over to Time Warner, but ever since then we have been extremely pleased with the quality and customer service provided. I highly recommend Time Warner Cable to every person looking for a switch in their cable provider.
Kassandra M.
Only steal money. Many plans the same and they only try to get more money out of you. Bad costumer service always leaves us hanging or on wait for MANY hours. its a great internet fast and doesn't takes forever.
Haydee G.
Los Angeles, CA
Time warner is ok, I don't like that they charge extra for the recording of shows feature. And when I had that feature, it only provided a little bit of space so I had to constantly delete shoes I already recorded
Pamela G.
Reseda, CA
The internet speed is really good! It works great! The price is fair and the service and help we got when we needed to activate the service was good and helped us in every step! Im happy with the their service!
EV K.
Rochester, NY
It's always consistent but the channels are repetative, which is a bummer, but over all it serves it's purpose. On demand is always a nice feature, I can keep up to date on missed shows, although it's annoying to not be able to forward through commercials! After all, isn't that the point
Melissa M.
Victor, NY
I like time warner cable but it is very expensive. We have had so many problems with this product. When I want to use demand it does not always work. The Internet can be slow and goes in and out all the time.
Sheney J.
Copperas Cove, TX
I have had a few issues here and there over the years, but all in all this is the best service. Recently when I had a concerns or issues they have had a much faster turn around to fix the internet. The cost is reasonable and the internet if fast. I would recommend this service to anyone.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?