BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Christy W.
Christy W.
Bleh. Terrible customer service. Terrible connection - my TV is always freezing and cutting in and out. Thankfully, the repair men have been friendly enough. Only use because this is what is available in my buildilng.
Abby G.
Abby G.
Techie Expert
I love time Warner cable! They've never let us down and their internet speed is awesome. We use the Internet to stream videos and music all the time. It's affordable and the staff are always helpful when we need them.
Julie M.
Julie M.
Lumberton, NC
I like Time Warner. Unfortunately they don't offer high speed in my area. Also there rates just continue to climb and service is knocked out frequently with storms. But the service people are very nice and work hard.
Foundation Fairy ..
Foundation Fairy ..
Sparta, IL
Time Warned has good days and bad. They do have good price packages for internet cable and land line phone. But dealing with their customer service can be a headache at time. So just beware when you've gotta call in.
Raven F.
Raven F.
Columbia, SC
They can be the most over priced. SOme of the reps are very rude. Pay close attention to your monthly bill because they often like to play games. Also, keep track of each rep you speak with some of them have amnesia.
Carol A.
Carol A.
Goldsboro, NC
Eh. TWC is a service provider that I feel like I could do without. Their customer service is never very friendly and it takes a long time to get someone to come out and help you. The channels don't work half the time
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Watertown, NY
I'm not happy with the services we have paid for for 3 1/2 years with Time Warner. It seems like the prices go up very frequently and our service freezes and glitches on an almost daily basis. Ridiculously expensive.
Joselyn F.
Joselyn F.
been using for three years now.
no contracts, fast speed internet.
Only issue pixilation and have to change a new box almost every six months.
I would still recommend if your a person that doesn't like to be tied up.
Kaitlin S.
Kaitlin S.
Techie Expert
Service could be a lot better. The Internet is very slow and sometimes we need to reset the connection to even get webpages to load. Unfortunately Verizon Fios is not offered where we live so this was our only option
Laura S.
Laura S.
Terrible service provider! I have seriously considered shopping around for another provider. Their customer service is terrible and several times that I have a tech come and repair something, the techs have been rude
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?