BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Nesha E.
Wichita Falls, TX
Time Warner Cable is awesome! They offer goof bundle deals. My husband is able to use out phone to call back home for pennies I would say it's pretty affordable. It doesn't turn off in a storm. Overall it's awesome
Jasmine O.
Cable is great! Get to see all your must have shows! Pricing is a bit expensive depending on the package but affordable! Pros- get to watch your favorite shows, fast! Cons- pricing! Would recommend to other instantly!
April M.
Rochester, MN
Awesome best internet ever and best channels but the only thing that's I'm upset about is were I live there not able to put a phone line cause the spot u live there not able to do it. But everything else I love.
brittany f.
Techie Expert Level 3
Great company! always has customer service available for any troubles. fast internet and crystal clear video on the TV and the monthly bill beats out other competitions. I have been a loyal client for years and wouldn't change a thing.
Teresa S.
Wilmington, NC
Horrible. I really can't find a good thing to say. They are the only provider where I live. They are over priced. Too expensive for what they offer. If you only want a few channels that is more expensive than their packages. Totally, horrible company. I am sorry if you are in the same boat as me.
NodKeya G.
Palmdale, CA
I used to have DirectTV and I absolutely loved it so making the switch to TWC was hard but they are stepping up. I can't really give you prices just because it's different for each home but I can say in the beginning my mom had a lot of problems. It eventually worked itself out and now we are okay with the service. I prefer TWC over all other brands besides DirectTV
heather w.
I absolutely hate Time Warner cable. They are over priced, have terrible customer service and reliability. I don't know that there are any good solutions out there. I have family and friends that have DirectTv, AT&T and Cox and don't have anything positive to say about these providers either.
Cynthia F.
El Paso, TX
Hit or miss. Sometimes certain channels are fuzzy. I've called customer service, but not much changes. I'm either happy or disappointed with service. A little expensive for the quality. Not sure I would recommend.
Megan V.
Hamburg, NY
Well they over charge a lot for current customers and they don't have many English speaking customer service reps. There are a lot of channel options which is nice... But it's one of the only ones within my area.
Virginia H.
The worst. Horrible underperforming on our internet. Terribly useless customer support and when real issues arrive you can bet on not getting your promised help on time. Oh and forgrt appointments since they never seem to keep to them haha... I don't think there is a company I dislike more on earth!
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?