BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.
Durham, Nc
I hate interacting with them. It always takes forever. Going into the store is an all day affair. My bill constantly has new stuff added to it that I have to call and have removed. The Internet service isn't even good.
LaPrincessa B.
LaPrincessa B.
Garland, TX
I like Time Warner but I think that it is a little pricey. They are the only cable company that services my area. I am however a satisfied customer with the services. If I had to change something it would be the price.
Madeleine B.
Madeleine B.
Emporia, KS
They have the services I need (high speed internet) in the area I live, so there's that. I use them because I have to - there isn't another option. If there were, I would take it in a minute. I can't stand the company.
Kahla B.
Kahla B.
Don't have as much a variety as DirecTV or other satellite providers. It gets boring to watch because on the weekends there is hardly anything on and we don't have a guide to look at. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
I'm not a fan of Time Warner. Their prices are OUTRAGEOUS and they constantly sneak mark ups onto your bill each month that make no sense. We are very close to getting rid of cable all together. It's just not worth it.
Brandy M.
Brandy M.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Never had too many issues customer service wise or with our cable but our wifi can be pretty spotty at times even though we pay for the highest speed. We definitely have had better but for the price I'm not complaining.
Lisa h.
Lisa h.
It's a great provider! I get so many TV channels and occasionally I get free HBO on certain weekends which is nice because I can record my favorite movies. They really met my expectations and I recommend this to anyone
Kady C.
Kady C.
Schenectady, NY
Awful company. I wish we had other options where we live. It's so overpriced and they know they are the only option so they never give you a deal. We're considering getting rid of cable and just using Netflix and Hulu.
Ali M.
Ali M.
Yorkville, NY
We don't mind the time warner cable. The signal comes in good. It seems like they're always trying to throw extra costs in, so you do have to watch your bill to make sure you werent charged for something you didnt get.
Christy W.
Christy W.
Bleh. Terrible customer service. Terrible connection - my TV is always freezing and cutting in and out. Thankfully, the repair men have been friendly enough. Only use because this is what is available in my buildilng.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?