BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Waipahu, HI
I like time warner cable compared to some other services. However we often have technical problems but customer service is always very helpful. I wish they had more free shows and movies on demand though.
Doris A.
Doris A.
Palmdale, CA
Their service is good but too overpriced for what you get. They always make you get bundles in order to save. If you get one of the services you end up paying like triple the price, it's just ridiculous.
CHRISTOPHER H.
CHRISTOPHER H.
El Paso, TX
Needs improvement in its customer service locally, i have to wait till after 5pm so i can get a national service agent from Dallas, just so i can get things done for my problems in internet connectivity.
Haley A.
Haley A.
Raleigh, NC
Time Warner is terrible. The internet is super wishy washy and only works about 75% of the time. There are 2 of us that use the wifi and if we are both streaming one of us isn't getting 100% of the wifi.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Greenville, NC
Time warned cable provides great services for internet and television. The customer service is exceptional and prices are within reason. I enjoy this internet service and would recommend to other people!
Christina L.
Christina L.
Charleston, SC
Customer service is helpful and the retail location usually moves the line pretty quickly. I have been happy with my internet and cable service. I would recommend them as a service provider over Comcast.
Justice K.
Justice K.
There was a long wait list when I moved and needed new internet so I had to wait around 1-2 weeks. The appointment didn't take that long though so I didn't understand why there was such a long wait list.
Jacklyn N.
Jacklyn N.
It's not the best and it's not the worst. For some reason, the Internet cuts off whenever someone uses the microwave. It's a bit too pricy for how it functions too. It lags out often or even disconnects.
Klara S.
Klara S.
Astoria, NY
We are happy that we are using time warner cable service. One time i had to call a costumer service and i have to say that women was so polite and she help me and explain everything what i needed to know
Linda K.
Linda K.
Kaukauna, WI
Have not really have many problems with Internet. I just don't like the playing game when they raise prices and new customers get a great deal I feel loyal customers should be treated with specials also.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?