BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
April M.
Rochester, MN
Awesome best internet ever and best channels but the only thing that's I'm upset about is were I live there not able to put a phone line cause the spot u live there not able to do it. But everything else I love.
Isabella M.
Edinburg, Tx
I have the most economic package so it has what I need payments are easy to make and I have enough movie channels to enjoy the price is okay and there are choices for each type of consumer would recommend for sure
Monique F.
Ontario, CA
Don't really care for them. The Internet is awful and the TV is basic Chanel's all for $75. I wish our internet was quicker. It's affordable but frustrating when they try to make you stay when you want to cancel.
Felicia G.
Canandaigua, NY
I have had Time Warner Cable for a while now. It serves it's purpose and I have internet, but you definitely get what you pay for. If you want faster internet, you will be spending more money. But sometimes you spend more money and still have awful internet. I would recommend, but with warning.
Jasmine O.
Cable is great! Get to see all your must have shows! Pricing is a bit expensive depending on the package but affordable! Pros- get to watch your favorite shows, fast! Cons- pricing! Would recommend to other instantly!
Hope L.
Service can be quite spotty at times when it would not be expected. It is pretty expensive too but it is the only option we have where I live, which brings to light the fact that Time Warner Cable is practically a monopoly and when that comes into the picture the corruption is soon to follow...
Haydee G.
Los Angeles, CA
Time warner is ok, I don't like that they charge extra for the recording of shows feature. And when I had that feature, it only provided a little bit of space so I had to constantly delete shoes I already recorded
Nesha E.
Wichita Falls, TX
Time Warner Cable is awesome! They offer goof bundle deals. My husband is able to use out phone to call back home for pennies I would say it's pretty affordable. It doesn't turn off in a storm. Overall it's awesome
Christa R.
We used to to have Windstream, our connection was never reliable. We can tell a HUGE difference since switching and we were able to add cable for only $10 more than what we paid for just home phone and Internet.
Ansley
Florence, SC
My family and I have always been with Direct Tv, and just recently switched over to Time Warner, but ever since then we have been extremely pleased with the quality and customer service provided. I highly recommend Time Warner Cable to every person looking for a switch in their cable provider.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?