BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.
Durham, Nc
I hate interacting with them. It always takes forever. Going into the store is an all day affair. My bill constantly has new stuff added to it that I have to call and have removed. The Internet service isn't even good.
LaPrincessa B.
LaPrincessa B.
Garland, TX
I like Time Warner but I think that it is a little pricey. They are the only cable company that services my area. I am however a satisfied customer with the services. If I had to change something it would be the price.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
I'm not a fan of Time Warner. Their prices are OUTRAGEOUS and they constantly sneak mark ups onto your bill each month that make no sense. We are very close to getting rid of cable all together. It's just not worth it.
Kady C.
Kady C.
Schenectady, NY
Awful company. I wish we had other options where we live. It's so overpriced and they know they are the only option so they never give you a deal. We're considering getting rid of cable and just using Netflix and Hulu.
Kahla B.
Kahla B.
Don't have as much a variety as DirecTV or other satellite providers. It gets boring to watch because on the weekends there is hardly anything on and we don't have a guide to look at. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
Lisa h.
Lisa h.
It's a great provider! I get so many TV channels and occasionally I get free HBO on certain weekends which is nice because I can record my favorite movies. They really met my expectations and I recommend this to anyone
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
W Alexandria, OH
We used to have time Warner, before we moved. It was the best cable and internet provider I've used! I sadly cannot use it where I live now, but we are planning on moving soon, and I will definitely be switching back!
Pamela H.
Pamela H.
Shepherdsville , KY
I had this company many times in the past when they were going by different names at the time & was not happy with their service. I gave them another chance after using Dish & this go around I am very pleased & happy.
Lizzette S.
Lizzette S.
Time warner cable is such a great cable love everything they have on tv. Also love that they always have great signal and it never cuts off or anything. The prices are very affordable. Yes I would recommend to others.
Thea K.
Thea K.
Dublin, OH
Fairly good service, Internet can be slow at times, but the price is okay. I wish that there were more options for just Internet. Good customer service. I would recommend it to others. Fairly good company to work with
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?