BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Hope L.
Service can be quite spotty at times when it would not be expected. It is pretty expensive too but it is the only option we have where I live, which brings to light the fact that Time Warner Cable is practically a monopoly and when that comes into the picture the corruption is soon to follow...
Beth J.
I have had countless issues with customer service over the phone. If I go into the customer service location I can usually get my issues resolved more easily. Have to call every year when they double my rates and get them to go back to what I was paying previously. Why would they double my rates?
Crystal C.
Oak Hill, OH
To be honest the price we pay is a bit pricey for basic internet but the service for us is pretty darn good. Cons for me and that customer service there isn't always that good most of the time at least for us. But our internet pretty much never goes out. All in all I would recommend it to others.
Jasmine O.
Cable is great! Get to see all your must have shows! Pricing is a bit expensive depending on the package but affordable! Pros- get to watch your favorite shows, fast! Cons- pricing! Would recommend to other instantly!
Cera-Rose H.
Lincoln, NE
I have had extremely good luck with Time Warner Cable. The guy who came to install it was one of the nicest people I had met in the business. He walked me through everything he did, and took me through the guidelines for what to do if something were to go wrong in the future. Very informative!
Ushshi R.
I wouldn't use them if there were other options in my area. They jack up prices without telling you, customer service is terrible. Internets gotten better in the last year or so before that was spotty all the time.
Kristina B.
Norwich, NY
The service is good...our Internet sometimes goes in and out and the price is ridiculous...the charge us for a month of service before we even use it....can't understand that one but I guess they have a system..
heather w.
I absolutely hate Time Warner cable. They are over priced, have terrible customer service and reliability. I don't know that there are any good solutions out there. I have family and friends that have DirectTv, AT&T and Cox and don't have anything positive to say about these providers either.
Nina M.
Lexington, KY
Techie Expert Level 1
I have not been impressed with Time Warner Cable's service or prices. Their selection of cable packages is very limited, and overpriced. In my area, the internet service is decent, but can often become overloaded.
A T.
I can't give an accurate review because we just started using the service. I will tell you I've have zero problems with service but instillation was a bit of a challenge. It's like they want you to do it on your own and then get frustrated when you can't! But the service so far as been awesome
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?