BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Lida T.
Lida T.
Canton, OH
Time warner has been great , I've had them for years , they always go above and beyond to dlp with any issue I might have . the new updates and services they have are really great as well.
Marie W.
Marie W.
Provide nice bundle packages, however our cable acts up at least three times a year so that we need to replace a cable box or have someone come in to work on it, and cable prices are high.
Emma F.
Emma F.
Bowling Green, KY
Pretty good price on wifi uses. However, I've not had the best experience with their customer service team. Always seem like they have something better to do than answering your questions.
Alexandra N.
Alexandra N.
Orchard Park, NY
Time warner is ok. Honestly not too fond of them lately because a lot of times my E! Network channel is always "temporarily unavailable" and I can't watch any of my shows. So inconvenient!
Mariah C.
Mariah C.
Port Crane, NY
I use to use time Warner cable before I got Direct TV, I honestly love it. It was my favorite cable company I ever used. The only issue is the price for a up but other than that I love it.
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Fayetteville, NC
If they were not the only provider in our area who didn't require a contract, we would gladly change. They have awful customer service, and frequently make errors on their end. Not a fan.
JayCee P.
JayCee P.
Northridge, CA
Techie Expert
Sometimes the service goes off for no reason and they are extremely hard to get ahold of. Their automated teller program is annoying, but I haven't had too many actual problems with them.
Kelly O.
Kelly O.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Time warner is great - the service is good and the channel options are wonderful. Their on demand service is my favorite because so much is included with it! The movies are great as well.
Hazel S.
Hazel S.
Cheraw, SC
Have had to Time Warner Trio bundle for over 7 years now have no problem with the services just don't like that the price keeps going up every year no matter what it goes up $20 each year
Leslie E.
Leslie E.
Fort Thomas, KY
Cable services are fine, but my wireless internet service is horrid. I have called customer service and upgraded by package and the wifi is still horribly slow sitting next to the router.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?