BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Monique F.
Ontario, CA
Don't really care for them. The Internet is awful and the TV is basic Chanel's all for $75. I wish our internet was quicker. It's affordable but frustrating when they try to make you stay when you want to cancel.
Kristina B.
Norwich, NY
The service is good...our Internet sometimes goes in and out and the price is ridiculous...the charge us for a month of service before we even use it....can't understand that one but I guess they have a system..
Alexandra N.
Buffalo , NY
It's a love hate relationship. When it's working properly it's great. Clear screen, DVR and OnDemand work fine as well. But if there's a problem, it lasts for days and sometimes difficult to get ahold of someone.
Frances F.
N Hollywood, CA
I use time warner because there really isn't another option living where I am. For the most part it's fine, but sometimes it can be difficult getting things taken care of when something is wrong. Feels pricey too.
Crystal C.
Oak Hill, OH
To be honest the price we pay is a bit pricey for basic internet but the service for us is pretty darn good. Cons for me and that customer service there isn't always that good most of the time at least for us. But our internet pretty much never goes out. All in all I would recommend it to others.
Hope L.
Service can be quite spotty at times when it would not be expected. It is pretty expensive too but it is the only option we have where I live, which brings to light the fact that Time Warner Cable is practically a monopoly and when that comes into the picture the corruption is soon to follow...
Jennifer B.
Jamestown, NY
The service they provide is okay. If you have another option I would go with that. We do not get the speed we are supposed to and the price is always going up. They rip you off shortly after becoming a customer.
Twan B.
Palmdale, CA
I really don't like Time Warner Cable but it's the only thing they have in my area! It did not meet my expectations but it's whatever. The wifi is horrible. It freezes at 2am every morning. I would not recommend .
Jennifer H.
Our package rates continue to increase. When you call to get a better deal they never have one for returning customers. It is ridiculous. There customer service is useless. Will be changing services very soon. Too many options available to pay150 each month for this crappy service and selection.
Felicia G.
Canandaigua, NY
I have had Time Warner Cable for a while now. It serves it's purpose and I have internet, but you definitely get what you pay for. If you want faster internet, you will be spending more money. But sometimes you spend more money and still have awful internet. I would recommend, but with warning.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?