BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Jennifer B.
Jamestown, NY
The service they provide is okay. If you have another option I would go with that. We do not get the speed we are supposed to and the price is always going up. They rip you off shortly after becoming a customer.
NodKeya G.
Palmdale, CA
I used to have DirectTV and I absolutely loved it so making the switch to TWC was hard but they are stepping up. I can't really give you prices just because it's different for each home but I can say in the beginning my mom had a lot of problems. It eventually worked itself out and now we are okay with the service. I prefer TWC over all other brands besides DirectTV
Angie G.
Canton, GA
The only reason we use TWC is because they are pretty much the only carrier here. Their internet speed is really slow, and their customer service is terrible. We have had a lot of billing issues with this company.
Tara B.
Ilion, NY
I think the price they charge for internet is completely ridiculous, especially when we are constantly having to reset it because it doesn't connect! I wish there was another company in our area that we could use.
Ushshi R.
I wouldn't use them if there were other options in my area. They jack up prices without telling you, customer service is terrible. Internets gotten better in the last year or so before that was spotty all the time.
heather w.
I absolutely hate Time Warner cable. They are over priced, have terrible customer service and reliability. I don't know that there are any good solutions out there. I have family and friends that have DirectTv, AT&T and Cox and don't have anything positive to say about these providers either.
Monique F.
Ontario, CA
Don't really care for them. The Internet is awful and the TV is basic Chanel's all for $75. I wish our internet was quicker. It's affordable but frustrating when they try to make you stay when you want to cancel.
Virginia H.
The worst. Horrible underperforming on our internet. Terribly useless customer support and when real issues arrive you can bet on not getting your promised help on time. Oh and forgrt appointments since they never seem to keep to them haha... I don't think there is a company I dislike more on earth!
Taylor C.
Lexington, SC
Can be a little bit pricey, but I'll be lowering to the basic package and won't have to deal with extra costs. Overall it's a pretty good company though. Never had issues with channels or customer service at all.
Kristina B.
Norwich, NY
The service is good...our Internet sometimes goes in and out and the price is ridiculous...the charge us for a month of service before we even use it....can't understand that one but I guess they have a system..
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?