BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Lexington, KY
I like how you can record shows you may not have time to watch or watch them on demand. On my smart TV I have an app where I can go watch live TV or watch shows I've missed on demand. It is very convenient.
Abby A.
Abby A.
I think TWC is great. My bill has always been cheap. I think it's so much better than dish. Customer service is fast and very easy. The only con is when I go pay my bill in person there is a very long line.
Shel H.
Shel H.
would not recommend Time Warner Cable to anyone. If you ever have to call their technical support... just give up, because you will not receive any help and they will only waste hours and days of your time.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Los Angeles, CA
In the area I love in AT&T had really bad signal so when I moved to Time Warner Cable the wifi speed definitely did get better ! It's way better than before and the laptop doesn't freeze due to lost signal.
Simone D.
Simone D.
Service had gotten a lot better, and I have not been experiencing as many service interruptions as before. Still pretty darn expensive, and if I do have a problem it takes quite a few attempts to remedy it.
Alba R.
Alba R.
Panorama City, CA
Techie Expert
They are okay I think they are being bought out though at least that's what a letter we received from them stated? I am not sure. They have good quality cable and Internet services and it's reasons in price
Leigh S.
Leigh S.
Burbank, CA
The worst. Terrible customer service, terrible value, annoying sales reps who push anytime you call. I think the only reason they are in business is because people don't have other options where they live.
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC
Pretty pricey but usually do not have any issues with the service itself. Usually if we have an issue it is from price increases or fees and talking to their customer service representatives is a nightmare
Yolanda V.
Yolanda V.
Round Rock, TX
Overall we have been happy with the service we have received from Time Warner. There have been a few issues but they have fixed them rather quickly. Would recommend. The service and cost are about average.
Dalena M.
Dalena M.
Asheboro, NC
I don't actually use this cable but we're trying to get Internet from this company they say that it's really good and fast Company for the Internet so we're trying to get this type of company for our house
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?