BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Newly lowered rates make for a great deal come bill time. Our tech that came out was super friendly and informative. As far as issues, we haven't encountered any since we started service other than storm related issues.
Barb Q.
Barb Q.
Franklin, WI
We had dish for two years but never got the best picture with any storms or ice. Right now we will be leaving time warner because of its never ending price increases. We're going to give an advanced TV antennas a chance
Laura C.
Laura C.
Troy, NY
Well what the heck else do you think I use? Isn't this the monopoly everyone uses because it is the most available. Anyways aren't they spying on us through these cable boxes? Tisk tisk what a shame. Great shows though.
Brielle r.
Brielle r.
Denver , CO
I'm not sure why time Warner only has 3 stars currently. The guys at our local store were very friendly and helpful. Always there to help. We've only run into a few issues, but nothing that warrants a terrible review...
Jaime B.
Jaime B.
San Diego, CA
I recently moved and had to switch to Time Warner. The pricing is ok for cable but the service doesn't compare to Cox cable that I had for the past 10 years. Overall it gets the job done and my internet speed is decent.
Chiddy M.
Chiddy M.
Los Angeles, CA
Too expensive... for no reason. It does well, but $80 for just internet is a lot. I tried calling to lower it and they didn't really help. I'm going to try calling again. It's just way too high and no cable is included.
Bronwyn B.
Bronwyn B.
Killeen, TX
They are really expensive and the internet speeds are really slow. They allowed someone who hadn't lived in our house for like 4 months to disconnect the Internet and then they took almost a week to reconnect it for us.
Toiia R.
Toiia R.
Acworth, GA
Time Warner is a great option with cable for the family. I have the ability to record shows that I do not have the time to watch during the week, the customer service is great! I just think more free options for movies.
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Summerville, SC
We've been using Time Warner for six months and so far I'm impressed. We previously had AT&T and it always seemed like the service was being interrupted. We haven't had any outages with TW and it's a little cheaper too!
Francine M.
Francine M.
My favorite cable company. No matter how many times I change companies I will always come back to time warner cable. It may be expensive for some people but it is well worth it. I would definitely recommend it to others
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?