BY TIME WARNER CABLE #4 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Crystal C.
Oak Hill, OH
To be honest the price we pay is a bit pricey for basic internet but the service for us is pretty darn good. Cons for me and that customer service there isn't always that good most of the time at least for us. But our internet pretty much never goes out. All in all I would recommend it to others.
Stephanie M.
Ithaca, NY
This company is a constant headache. Make sure you get anything they promise you in writing. I was told they would install the internet for free but they slapped the fee on with the first bill. it took several phone calls to get the fee removed and their customer service left a lot to be desired.
Jessica P.
Rochester, NY
I have had a few hiccups with Time Warner Cable. I have searched for other providers however, due to the location of my house I can not get dish . Time Warner in the end normally works with complaints and fixing the wrongs... but sometimes the headache that comes out of the process is a bit much.
Tori R.
Clayton, NC
I love the recording capabilities. I am a very busy full time working mom and I never have time to sit and enjoy my shows when they come on so I count on having hem recorded for me when I finally get a free moment
Tiffany F.
Conneautville, PA
Time Warner Cable is reliable and always has great deals and offers. Most offers are only good for a year and them prices change which isn't fun but they're honest about it and always there if you have questions.
Jasmine O.
Cable is great! Get to see all your must have shows! Pricing is a bit expensive depending on the package but affordable! Pros- get to watch your favorite shows, fast! Cons- pricing! Would recommend to other instantly!
Nina M.
Lexington, KY
Techie Expert Level 1
I have not been impressed with Time Warner Cable's service or prices. Their selection of cable packages is very limited, and overpriced. In my area, the internet service is decent, but can often become overloaded.
Alexandra N.
Buffalo , NY
It's a love hate relationship. When it's working properly it's great. Clear screen, DVR and OnDemand work fine as well. But if there's a problem, it lasts for days and sometimes difficult to get ahold of someone.
Amanda B.
Buffalo, Ny
It does work pretty well and fast. However the price you need to pay for Internet that's actually decent is ridiculously expensive but I guess compared to other companies I guess it's pretty competitively priced.
Anna V.
N Hollywood, CA
Time Warner Cable is great! I have lots of channels to choose from and it's a great price. They have great customer service! I haven't had any trouble with this company at all. Definitely recommend it to others!
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?