BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Hadacha R.
Great TV service, it can sometimes get laggy and not work. As long as I get my television shows I will not complain, but the channels are pretty slow. Lovely customer service. I would recommend if some things were adjusted!
Anna H.
Graham, NC
I love my service with Time warner cable its a little bit pricey but I feel that it is worth it. I don't real have any problems with it missing up but if I do I find that they are very fast at fixing the problem.
Nina M.
Lexington, KY
Techie Expert Level 1
I have not been impressed with Time Warner Cable's service or prices. Their selection of cable packages is very limited, and overpriced. In my area, the internet service is decent, but can often become overloaded.
ANNMARGARET P.
This company is very expensive, and the packages they offer is not worth the price you pay every month. You are probably better off with DirectTV, but we do not have that service available in my neck of the woods.
Megan V.
Hamburg, NY
Well they over charge a lot for current customers and they don't have many English speaking customer service reps. There are a lot of channel options which is nice... But it's one of the only ones within my area.
Stephanie M.
Ithaca, NY
This company is a constant headache. Make sure you get anything they promise you in writing. I was told they would install the internet for free but they slapped the fee on with the first bill. it took several phone calls to get the fee removed and their customer service left a lot to be desired.
brittany f.
Techie Expert Level 3
Great company! always has customer service available for any troubles. fast internet and crystal clear video on the TV and the monthly bill beats out other competitions. I have been a loyal client for years and wouldn't change a thing.
Stephanie V.
It's not the greatest internet it looses connection almost most of the time, I have high speed internet, but it is still slow. And slow loading time. I would switch but I don't have the money to switch right now.
Joy O.
Raleigh, NC
They are pretty good in general, but this one time there was a snow storm and we find have cable for like 3 days. The thin if we had that bundle where it was cable phone and Internet so we didn't have any of that.
Janelle L.
The only great internet we can find in our area. The price is a little steep, we seem to run into a few problems once or twice a year, but its to be expected. Nothing like frontier. Worth the extra amount of money.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?