BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Mrunal (Tina) P.
Los Angeles, CA
We have the cable phone and other internet package with them. Very impressed with their service. The only reason I'm giving them a 4 star is for their charges. They are too expensive
Jourdain S.
Clifton Park, NY
If I could give Time Warner no stars I would they're terrible expensive and just not good service. We only get Internet because we use Hulu and Netflix and their cable is outrageous.
Mary T.
It's a truffle with time Warner at times. Their online service is awesome. Until you call their customer service desk..then you start to think, wow! This person. Actually works here?
Nayeli e.
Pharr, TX
I've had time warnef cable for more than 6 years now. Never had problems with the cable or anything in that matter. Time warner cable is definitely a company all families should get.
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
They provide exceptional customer service and lots and lots of channels. I love that they sometimes give you credits on your bill as a reward. To me they are the best cable provider.
Kristi A.
Menomonee Fls, WI
I'm indifferent to Time Warner - we've had trouble with our internet that seemed to take a while to fix, but the customer service was wonderful and everyone was very willing to help.
Bethanie M.
West Mansfield, OH
Time Warner Cable is a great quality provider. Their service is great. I do wish the prices were more reasonable. The customer service has been problematic from time to time though.
Elizabeth H.
Greensboro, NC
It can get rally expensive, but in my area it's the only real option. I do notice the change in customer service. The last few times I've called, I've gotten a much better response.
Christina C.
Brooklyn, NY
I have used Time Warner cable for many years and they are my favorite provider. I have rarely had any issues with them. Their customer service is one of the best I have encountered.
Darii L.
Very expensive for very spotty service. We are not impressed at all. Unfortunately it is the only service in our neighborhood. Would change if we had a better choice. Not impressed.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?