BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Ingalls, IN
We have never had any issues with the services we receive. When we did need to call customer service, the associates were always extremely helpful and friendly. Also, when we upgraded services it was done extremely fast!
Sydney W.
Sydney W.
Boone, NC
I'm not in charge of taking care of our cable, but TWC has always been a good provider without much trouble. from what my parents say it isn't too expensive and the bundle option is very helpful, especially for Internet.
Delilah J.
Delilah J.
Mesquite, TX
I've never liked TWC but it's the only cable company in my area. I always have problems with the WIFI running slow even though I have the highest wifi plan. Every time I call to complain they never do anything to fix it.
rosy m.
rosy m.
I love my time warner cable!!! It has a the channels that has all the shows I enjoy watching!!! The best part is that I have the option to watch movies on demand, record shows, rewind, replay, and fast foward... love twc
Celeste O.
Celeste O.
I like the channels and the dvr options they offer. Just don't care for how long it takes for customer service when needed. Also don't like how large the cable boxes are but do like the cable and the high speed internet.
Colleen A.
Colleen A.
Mayfield Hts, OH
I have time warner cable because my apartment requires this company. I have tried competitors before and i like this company much better for wifi. My main concern with TWC is that I can only record two shows at one time.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Akron, NY
They are the only option for high speed in my area and they are the worst. Terrible customer service and they don't even care since they know we don't have options. Over $100 a month. Service is out pretty regularly too.
Guadalupe C.
Guadalupe C.
tucson, AZ
Techie Expert
Time Warner Cable is a good Internet and cable provider. my family has tried using dish or other companies but their prices are not as reasonable as Time Warner Cable. I give it 3 stars because I feel they could do more.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Summerville, SC
The services provided are always pretty good, connection is usually very good as well, but if you have to call into Customer Service it is awful! I can't understand anyone and you are on hold for hours and they are rude!
valerie w.
valerie w.
South Beloit, IL
I've had charter cable and internet for many years, while there has been issues such as cable and internet going out now and then, they do try to fix problems in a timely manner and they are always very nice during calls
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?