BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

Zuri R.
Zuri R.
Edinburg , TX
Techie Expert
After having ATT gor 10 yrs, their poor service and high prices pushed me away and it was the best thing they could have done because ever since then TIME WARNER CABLE IS MY #1 strong going for 3 yrs straight
Seth P.
Seth P.
Brookfield, WI
Customer service has always been good to me, if I ever have a problem they're there to fix it.

On the downside, our service has gone out twice because they have the wrong address on file and refuse to fix it.
cristina d.
cristina d.
Brownsville, TX
I have cable, internet and the landline with time warner. Love the cable but for some reason the internet shuts off regularly and when that shuts off so does the landline and it takes forever to turn back on.
Brittnee R.
Brittnee R.
Wish I had more channels, thought I was getting a great deal but I don't get a guide in all of my rooms and the price I thought I was signing up for was just one box and only like 20 channels. ...not the best
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Camarillo
It was hard to even give this company one star. Worst cable experience I have ever had. I am forced to use them as a provider as they are the only provider in my area. Poor customer service and connectivity.
JoAnna B.
JoAnna B.
Granada Hills, CA
The price of the cable/internet is a bit high. No longer have cable, cut the cord about a month ago. I still have the Internet, runs fine no real issues. Customer service has been okay, nothing over the top.
Kiera P.
Kiera P.
Time warner has been lovely! I often hear complaints from other, but personally, I haven't had any problems. The 'on demand' feature has definitely come in handy when I need to catch up on my favorite shows!
Amber S.
Amber S.
We switched from WOW to Time Warner Cable and it has been excellent. The issues we had with Wi-Fi signal strength is non-existent now. Customer service has been great and they set us up with a great package.
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Tolono, il
I actually get annoyed with my cable quite frequently. If I watch NBC or ABC it sometimes cuts out, and time warner cannot give me a response as to why it is happening. The DVR and on Demand is great though!
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
My internet is usually very fast so long as I am relatively near the modem. When farther away (ex. modem is upstairs and I am using internet downstairs) it tends to load slowly, but overall it is high-speed.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?