BY TIME WARNER CABLE #4 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Joselyn F.
been using for three years now.
no contracts, fast speed internet.
Only issue pixilation and have to change a new box almost every six months.
I would still recommend if your a person that doesn't like to be tied up.
Ashley O.
Caledonia, MI
Good channel selection and reliable service. Haven't had the best experiences with costumer service because they'll raise their prices without warning. Can get expensive but there's not many other options to go with
Nina M.
Lexington, KY
Techie Expert Level 1
I have not been impressed with Time Warner Cable's service or prices. Their selection of cable packages is very limited, and overpriced. In my area, the internet service is decent, but can often become overloaded.
Isabella M.
Edinburg, Tx
I have the most economic package so it has what I need payments are easy to make and I have enough movie channels to enjoy the price is okay and there are choices for each type of consumer would recommend for sure
Caitlin M.
Dallas, TX
I am not very happy with my service at Time Warner Cable, the internet is slow and we are paying an exorbitant amount for basic cable. It took 3 trips to TWC in order to get our cable installed in the first place.
Mackenzie M.
I used to have Verizon but I moved and my new building only supported TWC. It took me a little while to adjust to the new system, but now I much prefer TWC to fios. Pricewise, they are not much different but I like the offerings more from TWC and the ability to restart live shows.
Stephanie M.
Ithaca, NY
This company is a constant headache. Make sure you get anything they promise you in writing. I was told they would install the internet for free but they slapped the fee on with the first bill. it took several phone calls to get the fee removed and their customer service left a lot to be desired.
Grace G.
Studio City , CA
Time warner cable is very reliable and there is a lot of channels. There customer service is always very helpful and the service calls are very fast and they work with your schedule. I would definitely recommend.
Jessica P.
Rochester, NY
I have had a few hiccups with Time Warner Cable. I have searched for other providers however, due to the location of my house I can not get dish . Time Warner in the end normally works with complaints and fixing the wrongs... but sometimes the headache that comes out of the process is a bit much.
Taylor C.
Topeka, IN
Can be a little bit pricey, but I'll be lowering to the basic package and won't have to deal with extra costs. Overall it's a pretty good company though. Never had issues with channels or customer service at all.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?