BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Nataly S.
Dallas, TX
We have been with Time Warner Cable for about 5 years now and I haven't be satisfied with their service or customer service. The product that we have is wonderful. I just don't like when something goes wrong and have to call them. They aren't very friendly or helpful. I wouldn't suggest using them unless it is your only option.
Sally H.
Schenectady, NY
They're good and have different levels of packages. We have the basic cable package which is limited in the channels that we get.
Nicole B.
The service can be okay at times the TV service is good but the internet is sometimes slow
Christie H.
Concord, NC
Internet and television service are fast and never out. If you're on time with your payments, you can call and get promotional offers every few months ultimately lowering your bill. I have a bundle including home security and phone. I've been a customer of theirs for 7 years now and have no plans on leaving them. Not 5 stars only because they are a bit pricey.
Whittney M.
While their service has always been reliable, their pricing is terrible! Our rate increases EVERY year and they nickel and dime you to death. We are currently looking for alternatives.
AnnaLise B.
Cincinnati, OH
Good company, but the internet ( in my area, at least) is iffy sometimes, especially when there are bad storms in the area.
Lesley C.
Chapel Hill, NC
Techie Expert
Pretty good internet. Good customer service, and usually doesn't go down when we have storms, so it is fairly reliable.
Teanna B.
This is the problem with monopolies. Service is terrible, customer service and accountability is even worse. The Internet, even the highest speed, is constantly going out or having issues. I cannot in good conscience recommend this company.
Janice L.
I used to think they were great, but lately the costs are not that great especially for long time loyal customers and also fios has faster internet for a better promortional price, but it is not offered in my neighborhood unfortunately.The customer service for Time Warner has also declined drastically in my case. I've had multiple unsatisfactory experiences
Cossie Sage C.
San Pedro, CA
Right now it is great. I could use more channels for the price. The picture is clear and the internet is fast.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?