BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Taylor I.
I've used time Warner cable my whole life. I feel no other cable provider compares and they offer competitive prices! Their customer service representatives are also very courteous and have always been professional!
Darlene N.
Jonesport, ME
We love Time Warner Cable over the other options. We had a "dish" for a long time, and when Time Warner was run through our area, we switched and have never regretted it. Cheaper pricing and always friendly service.
patricia t.
Los Angeles, CA
Overall good quality reception but is one of the higher priced services. If you start with a bundle, you are charged a lower price for 1 year. Once the year is up you have to decide if its worth the higher price. Another service is now offering the introductory price for 2 years so I may switch soon.
Jenn B.
Akron, OH
Not that crazy about TWC to be honest. Had a lot of problem with getting them to come and set up my services, they quoted us the wrong installation fee, then they didn't set up what or where they were supposed to and we are only keeping them for internet until another service is available in my area.
Kristen S.
Schenectady, NY
Time Warner cable sucks. It is really expensive and the quality for what you get is not worth the money. They overcharge and their services often do not work or are very slow . I am probably going to switch to DirecTV
Alice S.
Techie Expert Level 1
They often over charge us and I have to call and get the bill fixed. Takes forever to get a real person. Our internet service could be stronger. Overall, it's our only option or we would go somewhere else. Always a new problem.
Katie B.
Burlington, Nc
I'm using Time Warner Cable but honestly wouldn't recommend them to any one else. They have shown to be deceptive on pricing and have little to no regard towards their customers when it comes to spike in their fees.
Olivia M.
El Paso, TX
Our Internet service is horrible. It's in and out all of the time. My husband and I purchased the best plan you can get and we can't even use netflix and xboxlive at the same time. I can't wait until another provider comes to our area. The only upside it that it's cheap. But you get what you pay for
Tracy S.
Henderson, KY
Their service is okay most of the time. They're the only choice we have to go through in our area, and unfortunately they are well aware of that fact. They know that no matter how poor a job they do, or how bad their customer service is, that as long as we want cable or internet, we'll keep paying them.
Desiree K.
Overall they're OK. I don't like the fact that every now and then my Internet goes out and I have to have them reset my modem. I also don't like the fact that my bill slowly creeps up like I'm not going to notice it.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?