BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Jazmine R.
Jazmine R.
Palmdale, CA
Customer service is terrible and Internet connection is very slow, however, they have good channels, and are affordable for landlines and wifi. Not affordable for cable, rates go up constantly.
Katie O.
Katie O.
Fremont, NE
Their pricing is kind of outrageous unless you're a new customer. There have been several cable outages lately, including during the Olympics. No other options in my town, so I'm kind of stuck.
Prexa J.
Prexa J.
They're great. I don't watch a lot of tv. They have good and up to date shows and movies. Not too expensive. It's definitely great to have. I haven't had much experience with customer service.
Heather R.
Heather R.
I really enjoyed the service that I received from Time Warner Cable. With past service providers I have had many issues with slow connection and that has never been an issue with this company.
Corina N.
Corina N.
Anaheim, Ca
Time Warner Cable is amazing. I'd say they have the best TV and Internet packages and it's very affordable. They have great customer services, always willing to help and accommodate our needs.
Stefanie H.
Stefanie H.
Pewaukee, WI
TWC does not have some of the features that we had with Direct TV on all of our TV's. I miss being able to record shows in any room, rewinding/fast-forwarding recorded shows in all rooms, etc.
Lo C.
Lo C.
Carlsbad, CA
Much better at their customer service. For the most part, it isn't a pain to call their customer service. However, having to get transferred back and forth between departments can be annoying.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Lexington, KY
Time Warner unfortunately has the monopoly where I live. Therefore they do not offer competitive pricing and raise your rates after a year. It is also not the fastest internet I've experienced
Joshua M.
Joshua M.
Brunswick, OH
Service isn't always the best but I've had worse.
Most cable companies aren't very great and I've heard some terrible things about Time Warner, but I've mostly had good experiences with them.
Heather J.
Heather J.
Wilmington, NC
Internet seems reasonably fast. We stream a lot and it hasn't had an issue yet. The price is a little higher than I'm used to paying but I assume that's just the area I'm currently living in.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?