BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
jerry c.
Boston , MA
Price is pretty reasonable but the wifi has shut down completely on us multiple times. without any apparen't reason. don't know that it is completely reliable and not the fastest either
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
We are new to time warner, but so far, they are great! Came out and didn't charge us for fixing something, we never lose connection in storms, and we've had plenty!!! Great prices too!
Tracey M.
Palmview, TX
I love time warner cable!! They make everything so easy and they have different plans so you get what you want at an affordable price plus if you download the app you can watch online!
Sandra V.
Time Warner is great Internet service speedy dependable and it's awesome and I would recommend for anybody to inquire about Time Warner because it is awesome affordable and it's great
Donna Z.
Buffalo, NY
A very dependable cable company. Rarely an outage. High prices but I have called them to ask for cheaper rates and they have worked with me. Overall I would definitely recommend them.
Shelby C.
Time Warner cable has been going out a lot lately with server issues. Have to reboot box often. It's good to have recorded shows bc I'm often not watching television when shows are on
Ashley J.
Our channels and wireless connection is always great, but customer service when we call is not pleasant. Phone calls take a very long time too. Our bill seems to go up in price a lot.
Bailey S.
We pay for the highest speed internet but constantly run into connection issues. We do have multiple people on the same connection though. The cable is dirt cheap, we couldn't refuse!
SANDRA M.
Raleigh, NC
TIME WARNER CABLE IS A GREAT CABLE INTERNET PROVIDER
I HAVE BEEN WITH THEM FOR OVER A YEAR
THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS EXCELLENT AND THEIR PRICING IS GREAT
SIMPLY LOVE TIME WARNER CABLE
Vanessa J.
Kent, OH
Time Warner is awful. They're unpredictable and if you have any problems- their customer service is way below par. I'm only using them because there are no other providers in my area.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?