BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Michele B.
Michele B.
It's decent but spotty service. Many times our cable will go out for no reason and be down for a whole day. I have lived all over the country and had all kinds of services. I'm not impressed with this company.
Zoe G.
Zoe G.
Charleston, SC
Good service. Always come out quickly when we have an issue. Our cable and Internet and phone is all run through them so they give us a good price. And the service works well our internet speed is really fast.
Jessa M.
Jessa M.
Boone, Nc
Time warner cable has its ups and downs. I have conflict with the Internet a couple times a month. However, customer service is very friendly and willing to help. They almost always can fix the Internet issue.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Nashville , TN
Time warner cable has more problems that benefits. I've been continuously disappointed with the customer service and problems connecting to cable boxes and Internet. I would not recommend to friends or family.
Katlynn B.
Katlynn B.
Salisbury, NC
No the biggest fan because have had many of issues with this company and their channels but can't complain. It allows me to watch my TV so it's all good but much better than dish by a long shot. They're decent
Brittnee R.
Brittnee R.
Wish I had more channels, thought I was getting a great deal but I don't get a guide in all of my rooms and the price I thought I was signing up for was just one box and only like 20 channels. ...not the best
Jamie Michelle H.
Jamie Michelle H.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Time Warner cable I've been with them for the past six years I haven't had any major issues with them I'm up SAST with on-demand the fact that you get all of the new updated movies I think is brilliant
Seth P.
Seth P.
Brookfield, WI
Customer service has always been good to me, if I ever have a problem they're there to fix it.

On the downside, our service has gone out twice because they have the wrong address on file and refuse to fix it.
Kay L.
Kay L.
Burlington, KY
Well considering that my dad work for time warner and that this company is the only company I've ever have used, I think it's pretty darn good. I do enjoy having fast internet and I would recommend to others.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Victor , NY
I like time warner cable but it is very expensive. We have had so many problems with this product. When I want to use demand it does not always work. The Internet can be slow and goes in and out all the time.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?