BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Louisa, KY
I feel that this is the only option in my area for me. The service provided is okay and affordable for my family. I do have issues with my internet router but I understand that we live in an area with issues for internet.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Milwaukee, WI
Usually good internet but can sometimes go in and out for no reason. No experience with customer service. Too expensive but my area is expensive for any provider. Bad video buffering most of the time. Would not recommend.
Joselyne L.
Joselyne L.
Santa Ana, CA
Very good prices! I recommend making the trade to this internet/cable company. Customer service is always great at helping you resolve problems. Even when you are late on a payment they understand and extend your service.
Sarita S.
Sarita S.
Reseda, CA
I like the channel line up, but I have a lot of issues with time warner. I constantly have to reboot my cable box, and on demand is slow. They charge us a lot of money every month and the quality is not that grest at all.
Cortney D.
Cortney D.
Mooresville , NC
Pretty good internet but a bit overpriced. For just the basic internet package I pay close to $50 a month which I feel is expensive. Internet is ok, lags sometimes but overall it's good. I'm not so sure I would recommend.
Lori L.
Lori L.
Mcallen, TX
The service is intermittent in my area and it takes forever to get customer service. Whenever they have a higher tier service internet, the one that was the highest previously seems to rub slower. Hoping for more options.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Inglewood, CA
The Internet is okay.. It isn't fast but it isn't slow. didn't meet my expectations but I guess I got what I paid for. Amazing customer service though. I still use it
To this day. Hmm, I'd recommend it if you wanna risk it
Emily L.
Emily L.
I feel pretty neutral about Time Warner Cable. They're pretty annoying with how much mail they send out to their customers and their internet is sometimes finicky, but it usually gets the job done. Not bad, but not great.
Sheena G.
Sheena G.
Fort Hood , Tx
Techie Expert
In our area TIme Warner Cable is hands down the best internet option. We also have them for cable but I am not fond of our services. I also don't appreciate the bill climbing each month without any warning or explanation.
Elena F.
Elena F.
Myrtle beach, Sc
Well, the price and the speed is good, but I don't like that they block me from some of the websites with TV shows. it is not my fault they are there, and if they are I should be able to watch it! feel like I am spied on!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?