BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Fran C.
Summerville, SC
Time Warner is basically the only company I get at my house for cable & internet. We have the best internet they offer, and it still isn't the best! Wish we could have a few different companies to choose from but oh well. The cable is fine, just think if we're paying that much for Internet, it'd be amazing
Raven F.
Columbia, SC
They can be the most over priced. SOme of the reps are very rude. Pay close attention to your monthly bill because they often like to play games. Also, keep track of each rep you speak with some of them have amnesia.
Rosa R.
Techie Expert Level 1
It has such a slow connection. Constantly dropping the devices. When streaming videos from Netflix or Hulu it takes quite a bit to load and it is even worse if my roommate is home and using his devices. Wish there were more options available in my building /area but sadly the New York area I am in is very limited.
Jenn B.
Akron, OH
Not that crazy about TWC to be honest. Had a lot of problem with getting them to come and set up my services, they quoted us the wrong installation fee, then they didn't set up what or where they were supposed to and we are only keeping them for internet until another service is available in my area.
Darlene N.
Jonesport, ME
We love Time Warner Cable over the other options. We had a "dish" for a long time, and when Time Warner was run through our area, we switched and have never regretted it. Cheaper pricing and always friendly service.
Joselyn F.
been using for three years now.
no contracts, fast speed internet.
Only issue pixilation and have to change a new box almost every six months.
I would still recommend if your a person that doesn't like to be tied up.
Jess A.
Napoleon, OH
I can't stand that they give you this great rate to start with, but then even though you are a loyal customer who pays their bill on time every month, they still increase your bill annually! take care of your loyal customers, it's not all about bringing in new customers. but also keeping the ones you have.
Katie D.
Charlotte, NC
It crashes at random times and we have to call them up and ask them to reboot our system pretty frequently. Our internet is not fast eiether considering we have four people that our constantly on it plus tv. So I guess it is ok but sad when we are in storms, but than again all towers are down then
Katie B.
Burlington, Nc
I'm using Time Warner Cable but honestly wouldn't recommend them to any one else. They have shown to be deceptive on pricing and have little to no regard towards their customers when it comes to spike in their fees.
Lisa h.
Techie Expert Level 2
It's a great provider! I get so many TV channels and occasionally I get free HBO on certain weekends which is nice because I can record my favorite movies. They really met my expectations and I recommend this to anyone
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?