BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Tiffanie F.
Austin, Tx
The prices are okay. They've only lowered because Google Fiber is in our area. The wireless goes out constantly throughout the day and is very unreliable.
Diana T.
Torrance, CA
Best service and high internet speeds! Reliable and the customer service is outstanding love that I can watch my shows online anytime!
Allison S.
Astoria, NY
Lots of problems with on demand. There have also been several charges that were incorrect. Customer service are mainly nice.
Sheila C.
San Antonio, TX
Being that my boyfriend pay the bill's I have to go with what he like I wish the offer more for the price he pay.
Maria a.
Penns grove, NJ
Love love this company , it has amazing channels at a great price but the downside to it is that not all states and towns carry it
Ayeisha  H.
Perris, CA
Too pricey....don't like to negotiate or lower prices. Only good thing is On Demand option. Other than that I would choose a different carrier.
member-cb40ca6ce
Oxnard, CA
I love the way the internet runs & the quality of the wifi. Channels are great too especially because of the big variety. But a bit on the pricey side.
Nydia L.
Weslaco, TX
We have used this internet provider for many years. Before, the main problem we had with them is their scheduling and calls. They would set up appointments for 2-3 or more from the day we would call and then they would not come because they said we wouldn't answer our phone. But, they have gotten much, much better.
Jessie L.
Potsdam, NY
Unfortunately for me, TWC is pretty much the only option we have in our small rural area. Speed is great when it works right, but I have had issues more than once. It is overpriced in my opinion. I don't pay for cable or phone, yet I pay almost $60/mo. just for internet. Crazy if you ask me!
Destiny Q.
Evansville, IN
I have just basic cable and haven't had any problems so far! there always nice when talking to them on the phone and is cheap!
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?