BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Misty R.
Glens Falls, NY
Internet service has been much better this year than previous but the cost for us to have JUST WiFi is most certainly ridiculous! We've had a lot of technical issues and needed a few modems replaced during out time with them and our local Time Warner store always has such a long line it could seriously take an hour to swap your modem or pay your bill in store. But more recently (about 7 months now) service has worked smoothly. Technicians are usually very friendly and efficient.
Victoria A.
Lexington, KY
It is the only service in my area and our internet goes out somewhat often and we got the best package you could get. All we have to do is unplug and then plug it back in but it does become a hassle. It's very bothersome when trying to turn in assignments on time or when it goes out in the middle of a quiz. When I called the service they were very kind but weren't very helpful considering we still have problems trying to get it to work. Also does not work in some parts of our house.
Lauren R.
The Jury is still out on my decision to use Time Warner. They have some nice package options that are more affordable than competitors, however we've had some outages (too many), and I've received inconsistency when calling into customer service. Occasionally one employee has said they could not (or would not) help, then I've called back moments later and been helped immediately. My apartment complex only services Time Warner so I hope the experience goes more smoothly in the future.
Tasha C.
I have never had an issue with TWC. My internet is fast and never crashes or takes forever to load. The channels on TV never go out either. The only problem I have had (which was only once) was when my bill came in and it was charging two months worth when I had already paid my dues. I got that issue resolved quick because of the great customer service provided. I highly recommend this company. For a plus, twc offers hot spots so just about anywhere you can connect to their WiFi when you are on the go.
Stefanie G.
Bowling Green, KY
I cannot capture in words the disdain I have developed for twc over the past 3 years. Internet is terrible and unreliable. We can't even use it upstairs much less the pool house even though we have an extender. I turn my wifi off on my phone while I'm in the house because it slows it down. Our cable box has malfunctioned a dozen times and there have been more twc employees in our house than I care to remember. Bill continues to go up year after year. I'll stop there before I cry.
Amanda G.
Culver, OR
Time Warner has to be one of the worst cable companies ever. I recently moved in with my best friend and his parents (my landlord) has all the bills under their name. Well when I called to set up cable, I was a proved and they came the next day. Within 3 days, they cut off my Internet because whomever had cable here before me decided to never turn in their equipment and TWC decided that I should have to suffer for this. It's not my fault or my responsibility to have to prove I am not related to this previous tenant and I even had to show a lease (when I didn't have one, and had to go through the trouble of asking my landlord to draw one up for me).
A M.
Several times I asked to fix cable post the green cover and someone comes over tells me it is different department and will notify someone, then next guy comes and says same thing and next guy does it again. Finally, right guy comes and fixes it after a month, yikes. Then cable usually turns off and I will have to reboot. Lasly, we have been lied to. When we bought our house there was a promo by time warner that price will not change. Then after a year price increased and cust srvce said they don't have promo that says price wont change. Time warner is expensive for service that is subpar. I just need road runner that is why i am staying for now.
Angela G.
Dallas, TX
Our apartment complex has a contract with Time Watner that we are required to pay for monthly. This provides us basic HD cable & wifi. I was scared at first because I have heard not great things about TWC but I was pleasantly surprised. We've been living here for 3 years & have had simple problems that customer service has fixed quickly! Fast internet and they increase speed yearly. Cable sometimes has channels go out but we just have to call & they are fixed within 15 minutes.
Christina T.
Phoenix, AZ
Terrible service, rude people working for them. The internet isn't fast, they tell you that you will pay 70$ a month for your services and then end up paying 100$ a month instead. Also, they don't show up for their service calls, it takes forever to talk to someone on the phone, and my cable didn't work for the first 2 weeks that we paid for service.. We've had it for 3 months and they still have not replied to our phone calls and came and set up service in the bedroom. I would switch, but we are a military family and this is one of the only services in the area, and if we move we don't want to be stuck in a contract that we can't take with us.
Kit C.
Sun Valley, CA
I HATE Time Warner Cable! The internet speeds are incredibly slow, and service drops constantly. There have been outages of several hours in the area where I live. Plus, they charge a monthly fee to use the outdated, cheap modem that they bring with them when they first install your service. They also participate in an oligarchy so that they are the only ones who provide any internet service within our area, which means that as much as I hate them, I can't get anyone else!
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?