BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Annie F.
Annie F.
I have had Time Warner for years now and my dissatisfaction grows year after year. The price alone is enough for me to want to cancel. I love cable because the signal is more reliable than satellite, and I need my network channels so I can't completely disconnect and do away with cable entirely. The customer service reps are nice, but are clearly outsourced and just walking through protocol instead of listening to the whole situation. Wish there was another option out there!
Claudia W.
Claudia W.
Yermo, CA
The independent contractors they send out for installation are not good people. They are horrible. I almost called the cops. He rifled through my belongings, stole over two thousand dollars worth of my stuff. Rude, vicious, threatening violence and he smelled so BAD. Also, TWC staff on phone are rude, hang up on me, get basty instantly. Mouthy, rude, offensive, hard to deal with, kueti me. . u hate them. But service is available out in small a ville USA . horribly expensive.
chrissy r.
chrissy r.
Hazard, KY
I would have gave them a higher star number if it wasn't for one problem we've been having with them and that is we have suppose to have gotten a dvr box and another cable box for a bedroom a month ago. We've gotten a few different reasons why we haven't gotten them. And they want to charge us for them even tho we haven't received them. Our other products like the phone and internet are great and we haven't had any problems with those. Its just that we want a dvr box so bad.
Kit C.
Kit C.
Sun Valley, CA
I HATE Time Warner Cable! The internet speeds are incredibly slow, and service drops constantly. There have been outages of several hours in the area where I live. Plus, they charge a monthly fee to use the outdated, cheap modem that they bring with them when they first install your service. They also participate in an oligarchy so that they are the only ones who provide any internet service within our area, which means that as much as I hate them, I can't get anyone else!
Ann B.
Ann B.
Portville, NY
Talk about super fast internet and awesome customer service! Time Warner was ale to connect internet at my house just days after I called to set it up. I was very impressed with the customer service and the professionalism of the technician who came out to do the install. I highly recommend Time Warner. They have great prices and awesome customer service. I am actually switching my TV service over to them so that I can take advantage of the great bundling offers they have.
kerry k.
kerry k.
San Diego, CA
Absolutely the worst. Service is terrible, cuts out all the time, never runs at full speed. Every time we've called customer service they either refuse to help, or say the problem is on our end. Last year, we spent 2 straight months where we lost connection for 2-3 hours every evening, and they insisted it was on our end. Changed out EVERYTHING, router, modem, devices, cables, everything and the problem still wasn't resolved. They continued to insist it was "on our end".
Lorie P.
Lorie P.
I have Time Warner Internet and phone. I use to have their cable service but we went with another company because Time Warner is so expensive and they keep raising their prices. It is still too expensive with having just Internet and phone but I'm sure we will switch to another company for that too. Besides being too expensive, my internet and phone services goes in and out every day, all day. It is very annoying and aggravating. I am very dissatisfied with Time Warner.
Breonna S.
Breonna S.
San Antonio, TX
It gives out every now and then. It slows down even if I am using the enthernet cable directly from the modem. When it does work it's nice the price is very nice 64.99 a month ice only had it for a few weeks so I guess I'd have to keep it to see full pros and cons but over all I think the customer service I received at the STORE I haven't used their tech support yet but at the store they were very nice I would recommend if that you do get this Internet go to the store.
Maddison B.
Maddison B.
Kansas City, MO
I wish there were other competing Internet and cable companies in my area because time warner kind of sucks. Way too expensive for both Internet and cable. Hell even their phone service isn't cheap. The Internet is ok. I had a lot of problems with it for about a year. I was always having to call them and get a tech guy to come out because it was kicking me out constantly. It's gotten better recently but still its freaking $60 for average Internet service!! It sucks!
Torey M.
Torey M.
Fayetteville , NC
If there was a way to give this a zero star rating, I would. I could go on and on about the ways that TWC has screwed us over, but that would take too much time. Buyer beware, they advertise commercials about caring and trying to get their reputation up, it's total crap!!!! They don't care about you, they just want your money. And their products are TERRIBLE! The ONLY reason we still have them is because they have a monopoly in our area. We can not wait to move!!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?