BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Shelby J.
Winston Salem, NC
I really have been happy with the service from Time Warner Cable. It is affordable, although I have a college discount. The on demand services are good. I do wish that some channels would be included in the basic subscription, however. Overall, the tv streaming is very reliable and would recommend.
Darlene N.
Jonesport, ME
We love Time Warner Cable over the other options. We had a "dish" for a long time, and when Time Warner was run through our area, we switched and have never regretted it. Cheaper pricing and always friendly service.
Shana H.
Tualatin, OR
As most Americans know there is a huge monopoly for power and cable companies. Time warner is one of three in my area and it just happens to be the lesser of the evils. No cable company I know of is actually good, there are always hidden fees, poor service and crap salespeople. TWC is no exception.
Carol A.
Goldsboro, NC
Eh. TWC is a service provider that I feel like I could do without. Their customer service is never very friendly and it takes a long time to get someone to come out and help you. The channels don't work half the time
Hadacha R.
Great TV service, it can sometimes get laggy and not work. As long as I get my television shows I will not complain, but the channels are pretty slow. Lovely customer service. I would recommend if some things were adjusted!
sarah t.
Monroe, NC
Not the worst company I have ever had to deal with in my life. Customer service also sometimes answers before the next week. Frankly I don't feel like I am being laid bare and tortured every time I have a problem so I would recommend about a million times over Comcast or AT&T. May they burn forever,
Paula G.
Centerville, OH
Their customer service is terrible. You are always on the phone forever and they never know what they are talking about so they have to transfer you serveral times. If it was not for their lower rates I would switch.
Candyce H.
Techie Expert Level 1
I am not impressed with this company. The wifi tends to be slower and expensive for what you get. Recently had GoogleFiber which is so much better. My friends did not have great experience with their customer service.
Elizabeth H.
Rochester, NY
So many channels to choose from and usually no issues with my internet/cable but sometimes if there is an issue it can take multiple trips to my house from a service tech and multiple replacement cable boxes to fix the error. I guess that is the norm. With technology these days but it can get stressful.
Selena H.
Georgetown, OH
Time warner cable is a good internet and TV provider. They usually are very good about taking care of our problems. My only problem is that they seem to have a lot of problems lately. Especially the digital boxes :(
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?