BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Christine C.
Time Warner is the only service available in my building. I am not a fan of the company at all. Every single month my bill changes fees and costs and i have to call them and redo and go through everything to make adjustments. I personally think their fees are extremely high for their services as well.
Kristen S.
Schenectady, NY
Time Warner cable sucks. It is really expensive and the quality for what you get is not worth the money. They overcharge and their services often do not work or are very slow . I am probably going to switch to DirecTV
Samantha H.
Rochester, NY
Time Warner Cable is okay. It's very tricky to get anyone out to service your device. Luckily I live very close to their local branch so usually I pay them a visit if I am having trouble because I know it will be less work. It's not the most fun way to spend an afternoon, but at least my cable gets fixed.
angela w.
Charlotte, NC
I was forced to switch to TWC, because my new place doesn't have AT&T.
TWC is a little bit over price compare to AT&T.
And for some reason, my connection to Internet is disconnection, although I still connect to the router.
If there is more than one Internet service provider, choose something else.
Kayle C.
Syracuse, NY
To be honest I hated TWC when we first bought our house. We have home security, cable, Internet and home phone. They have since fixed the problem with our connection and are making strides in better customer service
Ashley O.
Kalamazoo, MI
Good channel selection and reliable service. Haven't had the best experiences with costumer service because they'll raise their prices without warning. Can get expensive but there's not many other options to go with
Alice S.
Techie Expert Level 1
They often over charge us and I have to call and get the bill fixed. Takes forever to get a real person. Our internet service could be stronger. Overall, it's our only option or we would go somewhere else. Always a new problem.
Desiree K.
Overall they're OK. I don't like the fact that every now and then my Internet goes out and I have to have them reset my modem. I also don't like the fact that my bill slowly creeps up like I'm not going to notice it.
Tracy S.
Henderson, KY
Their service is okay most of the time. They're the only choice we have to go through in our area, and unfortunately they are well aware of that fact. They know that no matter how poor a job they do, or how bad their customer service is, that as long as we want cable or internet, we'll keep paying them.
Robin H.
TWC provides fast & reliable internet service. I have also had great experiences with their customer service department. Recently, my internet cable was cut by a contractor who was working at my house. TWC was very helpful & sent a technician out promptly to replace the cable & restore my service.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?