BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Christina N.
Christina N.
Burlingham, NY
Time Warner is the absolute worst. Service is spotty and unreliable. Prices go up every year but the service gets worse. I can never reach anyone while on the phone, the in person help is just as cumbersome. I'm not a fan.
Christine S.
Christine S.
Coachella, CA
Was only able to get this company in my area. For the price in the beginning it was ok , when we tried to upgrade we got a good price over the phone but once we got the bill it was a different price , not happy about that.
kim c.
kim c.
Cincinnati, OH
Time warner cable started out very reasonably and repair was easy to get. Since then prices continue to go up without warning and although it is getting better repair people are hard to get in a timely manner. Not anymore!
Leticia C.
Leticia C.
Sylmar, CA
I have cable, internet, and phone with TWC. Love it. Great service, fast internet. If something is amiss, you can call and they will try to resolve or get a tech to your home within 24 hours. Only missing Intelligent Home.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Kernersville
Where do I begin !? Bad customer service bad service. Cable constantly loading. Internet is so so. Lied to multiple times rates raised immensely without notice. One reason I have it is because I don't get fios where I live
Darcy B.
Darcy B.
Nashport, OH
Overall I really like the channels offered. The on demand feature is a favorite. We enjoy the DVD, but wish we had opted to have a true for in each room. It is sometimes inconvenient bei g able to set shows on just one TV.
Clairanna O.
Clairanna O.
Fairmont, WV
The cable package we have is raised in cost every year. The service is okay at best. The last home visit I had cost ME 39.00 for the technician to replace our faulty equipment from them. This is the only cable in our area.
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
This is an ok cable solution. I have yet to be 100% happy with any company. Or if you are happy with cable your not happy with the Internet service. I'm sure we will explore another option once we are out of promo pricing.
Amy T.
Amy T.
San Diego, CA
Better than AT&T. The customer service isn't terrible and I've never had a problem with my cable or internet not working, which was a problem constantly with AT&T. Comcast is still my fave for variety/quality for the cost.
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Cary, NC
Literally the worst. Just the worst. SO expensive and really poor customer service. I thank the gods that my boyfriend is a tech person and can usually do a better job than the technician TWC would send out. Awful service.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?