BY TIME WARNER CABLE #4 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Shana H.
Tualatin, OR
As most Americans know there is a huge monopoly for power and cable companies. Time warner is one of three in my area and it just happens to be the lesser of the evils. No cable company I know of is actually good, there are always hidden fees, poor service and crap salespeople. TWC is no exception.
Samantha H.
Rochester, NY
Time Warner Cable is okay. It's very tricky to get anyone out to service your device. Luckily I live very close to their local branch so usually I pay them a visit if I am having trouble because I know it will be less work. It's not the most fun way to spend an afternoon, but at least my cable gets fixed.
Catherine D.
South Portland, ME
I would not recommend Time Warner Cable to anyone. It is expensive and the services are way overpriced. It is hard to communicate my concerns and frustrations because I feel that the representatives do not listen to their customers on the phone. The Internet service is not great (fast or reliable).
Raven F.
Columbia, SC
They can be the most over priced. SOme of the reps are very rude. Pay close attention to your monthly bill because they often like to play games. Also, keep track of each rep you speak with some of them have amnesia.
Tracy S.
Henderson, KY
Their service is okay most of the time. They're the only choice we have to go through in our area, and unfortunately they are well aware of that fact. They know that no matter how poor a job they do, or how bad their customer service is, that as long as we want cable or internet, we'll keep paying them.
Alexa P.
I found this to be very slow and troublesome. If it ever needs repair, it takes forever for someone to come fix it. My experience with this company and their services have been very frustrating. I do not recommend it.
Rosa R.
Techie Expert Level 1
It has such a slow connection. Constantly dropping the devices. When streaming videos from Netflix or Hulu it takes quite a bit to load and it is even worse if my roommate is home and using his devices. Wish there were more options available in my building /area but sadly the New York area I am in is very limited.
Thais G.
Woodside, NY
Time warner cable isn't bad. I mean they aren't great either. They charge you for things you don't need if you don't pay attention. And they aren't so cheap either. Paying your bill is always a problem. Always a line
Lisa h.
Techie Expert Level 2
It's a great provider! I get so many TV channels and occasionally I get free HBO on certain weekends which is nice because I can record my favorite movies. They really met my expectations and I recommend this to anyone
Joselyn F.
been using for three years now.
no contracts, fast speed internet.
Only issue pixilation and have to change a new box almost every six months.
I would still recommend if your a person that doesn't like to be tied up.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?