BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Foundation Fairy ..
Sparta , IL
Time Warned has good days and bad. They do have good price packages for internet cable and land line phone. But dealing with their customer service can be a headache at time. So just beware when you've gotta call in.
Catherine D.
South Portland, ME
I would not recommend Time Warner Cable to anyone. It is expensive and the services are way overpriced. It is hard to communicate my concerns and frustrations because I feel that the representatives do not listen to their customers on the phone. The Internet service is not great (fast or reliable).
Denise R.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
We use to have DirecTV but unfortunately they kept raising our bill so we decided to go with Time Warner Cable for our phone, internet, and TV. I do not like the TV as much as DirecTV because I do not feel like it is as userfriendly however, I do like the OnDemand feature that provides free movies.
Morgan H.
W Alexandria, OH
We used to have time Warner, before we moved. It was the best cable and internet provider I've used! I sadly cannot use it where I live now, but we are planning on moving soon, and I will definitely be switching back!
Shelby J.
Winston Salem, NC
I really have been happy with the service from Time Warner Cable. It is affordable, although I have a college discount. The on demand services are good. I do wish that some channels would be included in the basic subscription, however. Overall, the tv streaming is very reliable and would recommend.
Katie S.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I definitely have a love/hate relationship with Time Warner Cable. Years ago, there were a lot of issues with customer service, but I have to say that they've improved a lot. It's fairly affordable as a package with internet and phone, but I wish it were a little cheaper outside of the package deals.
Ana O.
Richmond Hill, NY
Time Warner is great. Sometimes our cable boxes do not respond but when you call customer service they quickly get it fixed. I have used other time Warner subscribers Internet connection but for some reason my Internet is not good. Tried to get it fixed but nothing was done. But overrall good service.
patricia t.
Los Angeles, CA
Overall good quality reception but is one of the higher priced services. If you start with a bundle, you are charged a lower price for 1 year. Once the year is up you have to decide if its worth the higher price. Another service is now offering the introductory price for 2 years so I may switch soon.
Elizabeth H.
Rochester, NY
So many channels to choose from and usually no issues with my internet/cable but sometimes if there is an issue it can take multiple trips to my house from a service tech and multiple replacement cable boxes to fix the error. I guess that is the norm. With technology these days but it can get stressful.
Thais G.
Woodside , NY
Time warner cable isn't bad. I mean they aren't great either. They charge you for things you don't need if you don't pay attention. And they aren't so cheap either. Paying your bill is always a problem. Always a line
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?