BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Joyce S.
Joyce S.
Elm City, NC
Poor customer service and everything is done over seas now so speaking to someone that speaks English is very hard the bill is never the same and they can't tell you why it's the only service provider here or I would change
dylan h.
dylan h.
Biddeford, ME
Unfortunately the area i live in there is not many options for cable/internet. time warner is famous for constantly having issues and saying its high speed when the speeds are low. if you can avoid time warner, id say do it
Mursal N.
Mursal N.
Encino, CA
I have mixed feelings with this company. Their internet services are slow. Once it was raining and it slowed down our internet and when it rains all you want to do is stream videos but it was lagging and we had to complain.
Susan M.
Susan M.
If this wasn't the better of two terrible options, I would never use them. However, it's TWC or Frontier. And Frontier, somehow, actually has worse up/down time than TWC. I cannot wait for better providers to be available.
Amy T.
Amy T.
San Diego, CA
Better than AT&T. The customer service isn't terrible and I've never had a problem with my cable or internet not working, which was a problem constantly with AT&T. Comcast is still my fave for variety/quality for the cost.
janelle a.
janelle a.
Bronx, NY
Service is not that great and sometimes it goes in and out without any explanation from the company. Not to mention they raise prices every year, I'm not satisfied overall with time warner cable internet or cable services.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Kernersville
Where do I begin !? Bad customer service bad service. Cable constantly loading. Internet is so so. Lied to multiple times rates raised immensely without notice. One reason I have it is because I don't get fios where I live
Christine S.
Christine S.
Coachella, CA
Was only able to get this company in my area. For the price in the beginning it was ok , when we tried to upgrade we got a good price over the phone but once we got the bill it was a different price , not happy about that.
kim c.
kim c.
Cincinnati, OH
Time warner cable started out very reasonably and repair was easy to get. Since then prices continue to go up without warning and although it is getting better repair people are hard to get in a timely manner. Not anymore!
Darcy B.
Darcy B.
Nashport, OH
Overall I really like the channels offered. The on demand feature is a favorite. We enjoy the DVD, but wish we had opted to have a true for in each room. It is sometimes inconvenient bei g able to set shows on just one TV.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?