BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Julie T.
Wake Forest, NC
Customer service is the pits. Long line to speak over the phone or in person. Quality of television and internet is not consistent. The only constant is the never ending price increases.
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Are usually in an apartment complex so it's very difficult for them to come at all I had to go to court for it and all kind of other things just to have basic cable put into my apartment
Laiken J.
Goldsboro, NC
I have had Time Warner cable now for 3 years and have never had a real issue, anything that went wrong has been handled in a timely & professional manner. I'll continue staying with them
Justasia L.
Cleveland, OH
They get one star only because they offer the highest speed in my area. As soon as another provider is available with comparable speeds and cost I'm switching. Terrible customer service.
Amber R.
Niagara Falls , NY
Service is mediocre. Internet goes in and out so frequently it's frustrating. I only keep them because there is no other provider in my area. It's definitely over priced for the quality.
Stephanie F.
They're alright. Products keep giving me issues. I've had to replace the cable and internet modem a few times and it drives me crazy when the internet will randomly cut off when using it
Madeline M.
Overland Park, KS
Constantly calling to try and sell us more. We are content with what we have. Price is reasonable and the customer service is nice, but we get very irritated with the never ending calls.
Pamela S.
CENTERVILLE, OH
I don't like Time Warner, they have too many issues. Our biggest issue is the internet, it's either to slow or drops for no reason. Unfortunately, we don't have many options in our area.
Annmarie A.
Kennebunk, Me
I feel that the service is pricey. We had a representative quote one price and then had to fight to get the quoted price. time Warner danced around it and we never got the orginal price.
Mike W.
Otisville, NY
TWC needs a complete overhaul. They forget about the customers that have made them what they are today. Rising prices constantly, if I had another option, would drop them immediately!!!!
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?