BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
LaPrincessa B.
Garland, TX
I like Time Warner but I think that it is a little pricey. They are the only cable company that services my area. I am however a satisfied customer with the services. If I had to change something it would be the price.
Kahla B.
Don't have as much a variety as DirecTV or other satellite providers. It gets boring to watch because on the weekends there is hardly anything on and we don't have a guide to look at. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
Taylor I.
I've used time Warner cable my whole life. I feel no other cable provider compares and they offer competitive prices! Their customer service representatives are also very courteous and have always been professional!
Amber A.
Albemarle, NC
For the most part o love Time Warner. Don't enjoy the random service interruptions or the way they steadily raise the price. We have only had it for 8 or 9 months and already pay almost $2 more than originally told.
Shelby J.
Winston Salem, NC
I really have been happy with the service from Time Warner Cable. It is affordable, although I have a college discount. The on demand services are good. I do wish that some channels would be included in the basic subscription, however. Overall, the tv streaming is very reliable and would recommend.
Kathia R.
San Diego, CA
I'm happy with the service, but I think it can be better, price is good but can be lower, I must say I would love to change it, customer service is not pretty goods do love to be able to upgrade to a better service.
Bailey S.
Time warner cable is great thanks for the service. It allows me to watch TV and have wifi. Pros is that I have the show boomerang. Cons is I don't have HBO family shows. Would recommend if you give us all HBO family .
Alexa P.
I found this to be very slow and troublesome. If it ever needs repair, it takes forever for someone to come fix it. My experience with this company and their services have been very frustrating. I do not recommend it.
Rachel F.
Cary, NC
Literally the worst. Just the worst. SO expensive and really poor customer service. I thank the gods that my boyfriend is a tech person and can usually do a better job than the technician TWC would send out. Awful service.
Leslie S.
The reason I give them a three is because they are slowly working their way back up the ladder after changing their customer service policy. Customer service has gotten so much better! I think they are slightly overpriced but I haven't had issues with service much since they've changed everything.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?