BY TIME WARNER CABLE #4 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Alyssa S.
I use Time Warner because it is literally my only option in NYC. I hope to switch to a new provider as soon as one becomes available. I am not a fan of them at all. I am only giving them 2 stars instead of 1 because the two men they sent to set up the cable and internet were very polite and arrived on time.
LaPrincessa B.
Garland, TX
I like Time Warner but I think that it is a little pricey. They are the only cable company that services my area. I am however a satisfied customer with the services. If I had to change something it would be the price.
Madeleine B.
Emporia, KS
They have the services I need (high speed internet) in the area I live, so there's that. I use them because I have to - there isn't another option. If there were, I would take it in a minute. I can't stand the company.
Meg M.
Time Warner is expensive and unreliable. I still think it's better than satellite. It's insane tho that I pay so much money for internet only. Why would you advertise $14.99 if you can't even use it for the most mundane activities such as getting on the computer or watching Netflix. I'm def not a fan of TWC.
LaBreshia H.
Greensboro , NC
Techie Expert Level 1
Time warner is a pretty could company. They are somewhat pricey even with the bundles packages they offer. I do like the fact that I am not locked into a contract, which gives me the options to change my package at will.
Taylor G.
Garner, NC
I've been a TWC customer for awhile. I used to complain about their poor customer service and lack of response. Recently, I have been so impressed! They have made many changes and I feel like they have the best customer service of any TV service provider I have ever used. Very happy with our experience.
Nicole T.
Akron, NY
They are the only option for high speed in my area and they are the worst. Terrible customer service and they don't even care since they know we don't have options. Over $100 a month. Service is out pretty regularly too.
Taylor E.
Somerset, KY
Time Warner Cable has very reliable internet. I would recommend their internet to anyone. Their cable, on the other hand, does not stand up to par. It constantly loses signal and constantly goes blank and then returns.
Deana C.
Holley, NY
Time Warner Cable has once again raised prices. With not many other options for a fast internet we are stuck paying whatever they decide to charge us. We don't get compensation if internet or television goes down unless it is out for a very long time. I am paying way too much for very basic cable and internet.
Brenna M.
Their service and everything is alright. No issues, I just think their customer service is poor. To get a good price you have to pay for stuff you don't use.. I think if you don't want a phone it should lower your bill.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?