BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Jacky M.
Jacky M.
Dallas, TX
So far I have love time warners service they have truly always satisfied me with there service. I never get outages and their internet it very fast. If I have parties everyone is able to hook to the wifi and stream anything!
Daisy F.
Daisy F.
Anaheim, CA
Has all the channels that I love to watch! I can record all my shows and watch them later. Very affordable and the customer service is great! I've had cable with this company for a while now and would recommend it to others!
Kristen E.
Kristen E.
Kansas City, MO
I really do not like Time Warner Cable...way over priced and the service does not function as well as promised. additionally, my bill is always fluctuating, usually in the upwards direction...looking to change services soon.
Gustavo V.
Gustavo V.
Panorama City, CA
Their internet is pretty fast but lately it seems there has been a lot of lag while I play online and also the internet goes out so I have reset the router for it to start working again but I would recommend TWC for Internet
Pamela L.
Pamela L.
Utica, NY
I have had Time Warner Cable for a long time now. I have tried other cable companies, and no other has given my service like TWC. I always end up going back to TWC. TWC is affordable and I enjoy all the stations they offer.
Hadacha R.
Hadacha R.
Great TV service, it can sometimes get laggy and not work. As long as I get my television shows I will not complain, but the channels are pretty slow. Lovely customer service. I would recommend if some things were adjusted!
Marine P.
Marine P.
Los Angeles, CA
I have time warner and I must say they are getting more and more expensive, my bill randomly goes up sometimes and I don't even know why... I am always in contact with them trying to figure out why my bill
Is getting higher
Eric L.
Eric L.
Oshkosh, WI
As a cord cutter these guys could be worse but they aren't. We stream everything we watch and we get some decent speeds from them and no data caps. After dropping the TV and Phone service we have saved many dollars a month.
Margaret C.
Margaret C.
Bronx, NY
I tried almost all cable companies but TWC really gave me the best deal. My previous company gave me a much lower speed for almost twice the price. I was shocked when I got TWC and my videos loaded so fast. I recomment TWC.
Grace D.
Grace D.
A little overpriced. They get you by offering great deal but have all kinds of hidden restrictions. We are currently paying for a landline to be able to get a better deal on cable and we don't even own a landline telephone.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?