BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Jennifer W.
Oneida, NY
Horrible service and support. Internet randomly stops working, every superbowl the Cable wont work for a good 3-5 minute. Al around not happy with this product but it is the only one offered in my area
Christine P.
Dallas, TX
Customer service is mediocre and tv/ internet connections can be slow from time to time.
Tamara W.
belton, TX
Love the speed, don't really love the price. never had a issue with interruptions always had great customer service even when discussing issues. really like our service with them, would suggest to anyone that likes reliable service. you get what you pay.
Yessica M.
Los Angeles, CA
Me gusta mucho time waner por q ninguna compañia te ofrece mejor oferta y canales como time waner
Lea A.
My first year with TWC was great. I renew my contract with them and they gave me a "deal". They supposedly boost my internet speed up and the company charged me $10 more. Ever since i renewed my contract my internet is been slower. There customer service representatives need some training. I have spoken to 3 of them and they are very rude.
Shannon S.
Gastonia, NC
I like Direct TV period but I did not want a contract. This is the only and I mean only reason I have time warner cable. Remote is aggravating to use and turning channels is so slow for picture to pop up.
Makendra W.
Holland, OH
Could be faster, and allow more people to connect, used to mess up a lot not so much now but it could be improved
Becky P.
Bethel, OH
I like Time Warner. It is by far the best out here right now for internet and cable. Only thing I do not like is the customer service and their nasty attitudes when you are having a problem. They know you rely on them and so they are not concerned with quality of service or doing things in a timely fashion.
Hannah B.
Jacksonville, NC
Over priced way too much and we have the highest level of Internet available and it still lags and drives me insane. Switching our carrier very soon.
Jay B.
Winston Salem, NC
Time Warner Cable is okay. We ended up switching Cable over to DirectTV and it was better in my opinion. We have internet with Time Warner but we've been having connectivity issues between the first floor and second floor.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?