BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Esther K.
Esther K.
Ridgewood, NY
Internet is super slow, goes down occasionally for no reason and I feel like it's expensive for no good reason. It's always disconnecting and leaves me aggravated at how terrible the service can be.
ML T.
ML T.
We are somewhat pleased with our service so far. A few glitches but nothing that we can't fix or work around. Customer service seems to be pretty good so far but a long wait time to talk to someone.
Ruby M.
Ruby M.
I'm not a fan but I needed a service asap, they have me forever on hold when I call they have different prices for any little change I don't feel like I get what I pay for its definitely over priced
Kelsi C.
Kelsi C.
Florence, KY
I've been with TWC for about 5 1/2 months, & so far haven't had any issues. The price isn't too bad. For cable & internet I pay around $85 a month with is awesome. Way better then dish or direct TV.
Ashton G.
Ashton G.
Cary, NC
It's the cheapest around BUT their equipment stinks to be honest. Fast speeds but meh. I have the bundle deal with cable, Internet, and phone. Every day that I watch the tv it freezes and pixelates.
lydia s.
lydia s.
I have been a time warner customer for 12 years we have a love-hate relationship their are days i want to switch and days i do not but they provide a need service for some and they do itconsistantly
Desi D.
Desi D.
Edgecliff Vlg, TX
Best company out there. I've never had any problems and customer service is great!! The pricing is fare. There's lots of channel selections & parental controls. I'd recommend this company to anyone.
Lynnette M.
Lynnette M.
San Antonio, TX
For the most part, Time Warner works well for my internet service. It gives out every now and then but I think that has to do with my location. Nonetheless, they are always so helpful on the phone.
Makenzie J.
Makenzie J.
Louisville, KY
I am not a fan of time Warner. Something is always going wrong, the ppv kept going out. It's more expensive then anything and the customer service is crap. Really wishing we could switch companies.
Danelle B.
Danelle B.
Lebanon, OH
I enjoy TWC but I don't like how to don't have options, such as only paying for what you watch. They also raise the rates somewhat regularly and treat new customers better than long time loyal ones
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?