BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Hannah B.
Jacksonville, NC
Over priced way too much and we have the highest level of Internet available and it still lags and drives me insane. Switching our carrier very soon.
Jay B.
Winston Salem, NC
Time Warner Cable is okay. We ended up switching Cable over to DirectTV and it was better in my opinion. We have internet with Time Warner but we've been having connectivity issues between the first floor and second floor.
Cassie G.
Lexington , KY
Time Warner has always been the cable/internet provider I use. I am not sure why I continue to go back to their services but I do. They seem to have moderately priced packages but they are very unorganized when it comes to customer service. If is always a pain to get through to anyone but they do seem to be improving!
Mileena R.
Morehead City, NC
Best internet and cable ever! They are a little pricey but definitely worth the internet is amazing. At my house we have 7 devices and the internet still works great with all the devices connected
Caitlin S.
North Hollywood, CA
Works great for me. Internet is fast and affordable. I'm happy with my purchase.
Brady A.
clayton, NC
This can get a little expense but I love all the channels that it comes with. Even though the customer service can be bad sometimes.
Allyssa H.
Fort Bragg, NC
We have used time warner cable for a few years and it works. They are usually nice when we call in, but our internet connection can be a bit spotty. We have a one floor house and our modem is in the living room. If we go to the back room the connection randomly disconnects. Different places are different. I don't know if it depends on the material the walls are made of but it worked fine in our previous house which was 2 floors.
Sarah J.
Fort Bragg, NC
The worst cable/internet provider there is. They are the only option in this area. The customer service department lies all the time. They are very expensive and there service do not work. They offer horrible service at top dollar. If there was another provider to switch to I would.
Amanda D.
Dansville, NY
Price is okay. Customer service is a nightmare and service can sometimes be spotty. I wish there were better options in my area because I am sure they are not the best out there.
Jackie S.
We have cable and internet through time warner cable. The internet is fast and never have any connection issues. They have a good verity of channels and they offer on demand as well. The price is a good deal for the first 12 months. I recommend them. We have no issues.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?