BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Meg M.
Time Warner is expensive and unreliable. I still think it's better than satellite. It's insane tho that I pay so much money for internet only. Why would you advertise $14.99 if you can't even use it for the most mundane activities such as getting on the computer or watching Netflix. I'm def not a fan of TWC.
Bronwyn B.
Killeen, TX
They are really expensive and the internet speeds are really slow. They allowed someone who hadn't lived in our house for like 4 months to disconnect the Internet and then they took almost a week to reconnect it for us.
Deana C.
Holley, NY
Time Warner Cable has once again raised prices. With not many other options for a fast internet we are stuck paying whatever they decide to charge us. We don't get compensation if internet or television goes down unless it is out for a very long time. I am paying way too much for very basic cable and internet.
Cortney D.
Mooresville , NC
Pretty good internet but a bit overpriced. For just the basic internet package I pay close to $50 a month which I feel is expensive. Internet is ok, lags sometimes but overall it's good. I'm not so sure I would recommend.
Alyssa S.
I use Time Warner because it is literally my only option in NYC. I hope to switch to a new provider as soon as one becomes available. I am not a fan of them at all. I am only giving them 2 stars instead of 1 because the two men they sent to set up the cable and internet were very polite and arrived on time.
Allison B.
West Babylon, NY
I like it! We are from long island and now live in the city. TWC kicks optimums butt.
Better on demand, cheaper and the do not bar you from accessing HBO Go like cablevision/optimum does.
Sometimes the internet speeds are not what we pay for and we have to call. However the cable part of the package is amazing.
Kelsey K.
Metamora, OH
Techie Expert Level 1
We have a tv/ internet bundle & it is awesome! The internet works amazing and we hardly ever lose service due to bad weather! I've never had TWC before & if you are able to get service through this provider I highly recommend it!
Ashley P.
Newly lowered rates make for a great deal come bill time. Our tech that came out was super friendly and informative. As far as issues, we haven't encountered any since we started service other than storm related issues.
Jackie P.
Lorain, OH
We use time warner for cable and Internet. It's more reliable than satellite where we live since the weather used to knock that out. Cost is ehhhh but the customer service is good and we always get our questions answered
Taylor G.
Garner, NC
I've been a TWC customer for awhile. I used to complain about their poor customer service and lack of response. Recently, I have been so impressed! They have made many changes and I feel like they have the best customer service of any TV service provider I have ever used. Very happy with our experience.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?