BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Desi D.
Desi D.
Edgecliff Vlg, TX
Best company out there. I've never had any problems and customer service is great!! The pricing is fare. There's lots of channel selections & parental controls. I'd recommend this company to anyone.
ML T.
ML T.
We are somewhat pleased with our service so far. A few glitches but nothing that we can't fix or work around. Customer service seems to be pretty good so far but a long wait time to talk to someone.
Ashton G.
Ashton G.
Cary, NC
It's the cheapest around BUT their equipment stinks to be honest. Fast speeds but meh. I have the bundle deal with cable, Internet, and phone. Every day that I watch the tv it freezes and pixelates.
Esther K.
Esther K.
Ridgewood, NY
Internet is super slow, goes down occasionally for no reason and I feel like it's expensive for no good reason. It's always disconnecting and leaves me aggravated at how terrible the service can be.
Kisha B.
Kisha B.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I cake back to them after a year or so away with DirecTV. I am a tad bumbed I didn't get my welcome bonus for being late on my bill. There service has always been good and I love t bundle services .
Kelsi C.
Kelsi C.
Florence, KY
I've been with TWC for about 5 1/2 months, & so far haven't had any issues. The price isn't too bad. For cable & internet I pay around $85 a month with is awesome. Way better then dish or direct TV.
Sara A.
Sara A.
Love using this provider they are absolutely the best, we used to have directtv and we would find fees added every month but with time warner cable i feel like we get BETTER service for much less $$
lydia s.
lydia s.
I have been a time warner customer for 12 years we have a love-hate relationship their are days i want to switch and days i do not but they provide a need service for some and they do itconsistantly
Ruby M.
Ruby M.
I'm not a fan but I needed a service asap, they have me forever on hold when I call they have different prices for any little change I don't feel like I get what I pay for its definitely over priced
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
Palmdale, CA
Love my cable company. I hardly ever have any issues with my TV or Internet. When I do I call them and they get someone out to my house right away or they try and troubleshoot it from their office.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?