BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Cat M.
Cat M.
Winston Salem, NC
I love time warner. I have wifi with them and it's super fast high speed. It rarely gets interrupted. It is definitely an improvement from my last internet provider. I would recommend to anyone looking for fast and cheap wifi
Moriah L.
Moriah L.
Buffalo , NY
This company has good customer service when they want to but sometimes they hang up on me. They have refused a lot of promotions and have raised my prices. They have not met my expectations I am disappointed by their services
Robert L.
Robert L.
Fort Edward, NY
Time Warner is the cable provider the devil himself would chose. Crap service, semi adequate cable supply, sketchy internet and high prices. I have no choice but time warner where I live, but if you do, go with somebody else.
Abby G.
Abby G.
Binghamton, NY
Good prices and great quality. The Internet runs great and when I had to deal with the guys installing it they were very nice and very polite. This service and one of the best and I would recommend others to sign up with them
Jilly M.
Jilly M.
Louisville, KY
TWC is included in my lease for my
Apartment. Literally never fails and almost everyone I know here uses it. As far as I can tell, it's dependable for everyone. Also, less expensive than if you were to go with something else.
Arianna H.
Arianna H.
Time warner cable has very reasonable pricing, and their customer service representatives are very friendly. However, the service constantly either works very well or stops working all together, which can be very frustrating.
Katie S.
Time Warner Cable is a pretty good cable provider, but I typically have problems with streaming. It doesn't really have enough ban width to do that. But their customer service is good and I have never had a problem with them.
Christina O.
Christina O.
Raleigh, NC
I really hate Time Warner Cable. I have no choice in internet provider and cable. I wish that I did so I had more options. I hate paying over $100 a month for slow internet(need fast for work) and cable with limited channels.
Tasha G.
Tasha G.
Lexington, KY
Overly priced. This company is never available when you call, almost
Always have to send an agent for seemingly small issues. Goes out often. If there were anything else available in our area we would drop Twc in an instant.
El Paso, TX
Just switched over from ATT. So far so good. I haven't had any issues. I had to switch providers because i live on a mountain with an arroyo behind me so I'd lose service a lot. So I'm hoping all goes well this new provider.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?