BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Cortney D.
Mooresville , NC
Pretty good internet but a bit overpriced. For just the basic internet package I pay close to $50 a month which I feel is expensive. Internet is ok, lags sometimes but overall it's good. I'm not so sure I would recommend.
Madeleine B.
Emporia, KS
They have the services I need (high speed internet) in the area I live, so there's that. I use them because I have to - there isn't another option. If there were, I would take it in a minute. I can't stand the company.
Elena F.
Columbia , SC
Well, the price and the speed is good, but I don't like that they block me from some of the websites with TV shows. it is not my fault they are there, and if they are I should be able to watch it! feel like I am spied on!
Alyssa S.
I use Time Warner because it is literally my only option in NYC. I hope to switch to a new provider as soon as one becomes available. I am not a fan of them at all. I am only giving them 2 stars instead of 1 because the two men they sent to set up the cable and internet were very polite and arrived on time.
LaBreshia H.
Greensboro , NC
Techie Expert Level 1
Time warner is a pretty could company. They are somewhat pricey even with the bundles packages they offer. I do like the fact that I am not locked into a contract, which gives me the options to change my package at will.
LaPrincessa B.
Garland, TX
I like Time Warner but I think that it is a little pricey. They are the only cable company that services my area. I am however a satisfied customer with the services. If I had to change something it would be the price.
Kelsey K.
Metamora, OH
Techie Expert Level 1
We have a tv/ internet bundle & it is awesome! The internet works amazing and we hardly ever lose service due to bad weather! I've never had TWC before & if you are able to get service through this provider I highly recommend it!
Dionna S.
Fontana, CA
Generally I really like Time Warner. Whenever I call the people are super nice, my service hardly ever goes out. My only complaint is the price. I feel like my bill is always going up. I also feel like the on demand could be easier to use, I usually watch it on my ipad because it is such a pain on my TV.
Jackie P.
Lorain, OH
We use time warner for cable and Internet. It's more reliable than satellite where we live since the weather used to knock that out. Cost is ehhhh but the customer service is good and we always get our questions answered
Taylor G.
Garner, NC
I've been a TWC customer for awhile. I used to complain about their poor customer service and lack of response. Recently, I have been so impressed! They have made many changes and I feel like they have the best customer service of any TV service provider I have ever used. Very happy with our experience.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?