BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Jen O.
Jen O.
Monrovia, CA
Time Warner has its luxuries being a big company, but customer service can be a challenge. We have used them for their price and the service has been decent. Nothing extraordinary, yet a comfortable fit for the average family.
Bridget S.
Bridget S.
Lexington, SC
I almost only gave one star, but I do have reliable internet service. Customer Service is horrible and the plans they offer are basically trapping you into more than you need so they can charge you more. Total payment rip-off.
Kasey C.
Kasey C.
Rochester, NY
There is a wide selection of channels, including on demand, so there's never a problem finding something to watch. I record most of my shows when I can't watch them live, so they're always there for me when I'm ready to watch.
Jill S.
Jill S.
Palm Desert, CA
I'm not a fan of Time Warner Cabke. I get a deal through my homeowners association or I would switch providers. That being said... They have the nicest technicians when the service fails.,, which is usually a few times a year.
Erica R.
Erica R.
Need better package options. I grossly overpay for what I actually watch. On Demand doesn't always update as it should so you may go a while without being able to catch up on shows. Too expensive. I'm looking at other options.
Blanca B.
Blanca B.
Montclair, CA
Time Warner is reliable and very reasonable. Time Warner gives me the flexibility of using my own router putting the extra savings in my pocket. Since contracting Time Warner not once have I had to contact them for any issues?
Lucia F.
Lucia F.
Bronx, NY
It's good for anyone who has the time to maintain it all. Like it has its perks, but it costs a lot. If you're rich or good with money and want really good wifi and tv signal than you should go and connect to this immediately.
Karen B.
Karen B.
Garland, TX
I've had time Warner for a while now. Never had an issue with them, except the service slowing down a few minutes at a time. But it hardly happens. The price is just Right and you basically get what you pay for! Def recommend!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
San Antonio, TX
Time warmer cable has definitely made some improvements over the last few years being a customer and they were well worth it, I am proud of my television provider and happy with the fast customer service solutions they offer.
Christina O.
Christina O.
Raleigh, NC
I really hate Time Warner Cable. I have no choice in internet provider and cable. I wish that I did so I had more options. I hate paying over $100 a month for slow internet(need fast for work) and cable with limited channels.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?