BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Taylor G.
Garner, NC
I've been a TWC customer for awhile. I used to complain about their poor customer service and lack of response. Recently, I have been so impressed! They have made many changes and I feel like they have the best customer service of any TV service provider I have ever used. Very happy with our experience.
Andrea C.
I literally hate TWC. They have terrible prices and the service is so spotty and is constantly going out. If I could get rid of them, I would. Unfortunately, they have such a monopoly in my area my options are limited.
Kahla B.
Don't have as much a variety as DirecTV or other satellite providers. It gets boring to watch because on the weekends there is hardly anything on and we don't have a guide to look at. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
Samantha C.
I'm not a fan of Time Warner. Their prices are OUTRAGEOUS and they constantly sneak mark ups onto your bill each month that make no sense. We are very close to getting rid of cable all together. It's just not worth it.
Ashley P.
Newly lowered rates make for a great deal come bill time. Our tech that came out was super friendly and informative. As far as issues, we haven't encountered any since we started service other than storm related issues.
Jan T.
Burbank, CA
We just moved to a new place and i'm so happy that TIme warner servives our location. We rarely have any problems with internet at home. We use it in the office too, glad we changed our office internet from att to TWC.
Elena F.
Columbia , SC
Well, the price and the speed is good, but I don't like that they block me from some of the websites with TV shows. it is not my fault they are there, and if they are I should be able to watch it! feel like I am spied on!
Sydney W.
Boone, NC
I'm not in charge of taking care of our cable, but TWC has always been a good provider without much trouble. from what my parents say it isn't too expensive and the bundle option is very helpful, especially for Internet.
Chiddy M.
Los Angeles, CA
Too expensive... for no reason. It does well, but $80 for just internet is a lot. I tried calling to lower it and they didn't really help. I'm going to try calling again. It's just way too high and no cable is included.
Cortney D.
Mooresville , NC
Pretty good internet but a bit overpriced. For just the basic internet package I pay close to $50 a month which I feel is expensive. Internet is ok, lags sometimes but overall it's good. I'm not so sure I would recommend.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?