BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
West Henrietta, NY
Internet is great. TV lags and can cut out for no reason at times. I love all the features you get with it and the on demand channels is great as well. Great perks for the value. I would've fittest recommend them.
Angie G.
Angie G.
Canton, GA
The only reason we use TWC is because they are pretty much the only carrier here. Their internet speed is really slow, and their customer service is terrible. We have had a lot of billing issues with this company.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Valders, WI
This is the only cable company that stays true to what they tell you, they tend to come in a reasonable time when needed to, and they have a app that you can watch tv or anything on your mobil or electronic device
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Cincinnati, OH
We've had Time Warner Cable for years and have never had an issue! Our internet/wifi is always fast and our cable service has been excellent. We love the DVR feature so we can stay caught up on our favorite shows!
Anna K.
Anna K.
Only provider in my area that is respectable. Bought my own router to save $10 a month so definitely recommended for an overall investment or you have to rent one. So far, fair service and pricing for the quality.
Jalen P.
Jalen P.
Lexington, KY
It is rare my TV service goes out. I get to watch my shoes without having to worry about something happening and I love that. if I need assistance they answer the phone to try to fix the issue as best as they can.
Isabella M.
Isabella M.
Edinburg, Tx
I have the most economic package so it has what I need payments are easy to make and I have enough movie channels to enjoy the price is okay and there are choices for each type of consumer would recommend for sure
Grace G.
Grace G.
Studio City , CA
Time warner cable is very reliable and there is a lot of channels. There customer service is always very helpful and the service calls are very fast and they work with your schedule. I would definitely recommend.
Monique F.
Monique F.
Ontario, CA
Don't really care for them. The Internet is awful and the TV is basic Chanel's all for $75. I wish our internet was quicker. It's affordable but frustrating when they try to make you stay when you want to cancel.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Buffalo, Ny
It does work pretty well and fast. However the price you need to pay for Internet that's actually decent is ridiculously expensive but I guess compared to other companies I guess it's pretty competitively priced.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?