BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
LaBreshia H.
Greensboro , NC
Techie Expert Level 1
Time warner is a pretty could company. They are somewhat pricey even with the bundles packages they offer. I do like the fact that I am not locked into a contract, which gives me the options to change my package at will.
Crystal G.
Inglewood, CA
The Internet is okay.. It isn't fast but it isn't slow. didn't meet my expectations but I guess I got what I paid for. Amazing customer service though. I still use it
To this day. Hmm, I'd recommend it if you wanna risk it
Laura C.
Troy, NY
Well what the heck else do you think I use? Isn't this the monopoly everyone uses because it is the most available. Anyways aren't they spying on us through these cable boxes? Tisk tisk what a shame. Great shows though.
Kelsey K.
Metamora, OH
Techie Expert Level 1
We have a tv/ internet bundle & it is awesome! The internet works amazing and we hardly ever lose service due to bad weather! I've never had TWC before & if you are able to get service through this provider I highly recommend it!
rosy m.
I love my time warner cable!!! It has a the channels that has all the shows I enjoy watching!!! The best part is that I have the option to watch movies on demand, record shows, rewind, replay, and fast foward... love twc
Allison B.
West Babylon, NY
I like it! We are from long island and now live in the city. TWC kicks optimums butt.
Better on demand, cheaper and the do not bar you from accessing HBO Go like cablevision/optimum does.
Sometimes the internet speeds are not what we pay for and we have to call. However the cable part of the package is amazing.
Christina O.
Raleigh , NC
I really hate Time Warner Cable. I have no choice in internet provider and cable. I wish that I did so I had more options. I hate paying over $100 a month for slow internet(need fast for work) and cable with limited channels.
Sabera Q.
Jamaica, NY
Great service, fast internet, good cable service as well. I've stuck with them for years and they're what I plan to stick with! Their newly improved customer service is great as well, highly convenient to get in touch.
Joselyne L.
Santa Ana, CA
Very good prices! I recommend making the trade to this internet/cable company. Customer service is always great at helping you resolve problems. Even when you are late on a payment they understand and extend your service.
courtney b.
Diamond Point, NY
Sub par company that makes you pay way too much for too little. Terrible customer service never fixing anything for crazy tacked on fees. It's like a big scam that eats up money but gives you unreliable service and no way to correct it. I wouldn't wish them on even an enemy. It's best to look elsewhere.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?