BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Not too much to say. We do not have a choice of cable providers here. There is o my TW or direct TV. The office hours are limited. I feel it is overpriced, but that seems to be the trend. I could neither object or recommend TW.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Has been an okay provider. They were a bit hard to work with when we needed installing and had a hard time getting anyone to help us. Reasonably priced, but sometimes the wifi can be a bit dodgy. I recommend using a high level.
Cynthia L.
Cynthia L.
I could watch TV on my phone! Plus I could used my house phone number using my cellphone to make long distance calls. I could watch on demand on my phone! There's so many TWC Hotspots all over NYC! I would definitely recommend!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Bangor, ME
Techie Expert
The Internet goes out all the time. I have to call them all the time to fix it. They always try to hassle me to upgrade even though I do not need to upgrade nor can I afford it. But I keep the service because it's the cheapest.
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Twentynine Palms, CA
My area has bad connection but my internet is always going in and out. I use my data for my phone if my son wants to use the Internet. Which is a shame because we pay for one of the higher speeds. Perks of living in the desert.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Kenosha , WI
They are probably one of the best companies I have gone with, but I do run into issues here and there. It's to be expected with cable companies, but they do a decent job at getting things back up and running when they go wrong!
Katie D.
Katie D.
I don't like that time warners prices seem to go up every year without warning. I also don't believe that time warner has great customer service- if you want to talk to them about something little it takes an hour of your time.
Karen B.
Karen B.
Garland, TX
I've had time Warner for a while now. Never had an issue with them, except the service slowing down a few minutes at a time. But it hardly happens. The price is just Right and you basically get what you pay for! Def recommend!
Lori Z.
Lori Z.
Bucyrus, OH
Was so much better when they had a local office, now I have to go several miles away if I need to exchange a box. It takes them forever to acknowledge an outage in the area, and they keep raising their rates, for less service.
Jen O.
Jen O.
Monrovia, CA
Time Warner has its luxuries being a big company, but customer service can be a challenge. We have used them for their price and the service has been decent. Nothing extraordinary, yet a comfortable fit for the average family.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?