BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Taylor E.
Somerset, KY
Time Warner Cable has very reliable internet. I would recommend their internet to anyone. Their cable, on the other hand, does not stand up to par. It constantly loses signal and constantly goes blank and then returns.
Sheena G.
Fort Hood , Tx
Techie Expert Level 1
In our area TIme Warner Cable is hands down the best internet option. We also have them for cable but I am not fond of our services. I also don't appreciate the bill climbing each month without any warning or explanation.
Brandy M.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Never had too many issues customer service wise or with our cable but our wifi can be pretty spotty at times even though we pay for the highest speed. We definitely have had better but for the price I'm not complaining.
Emily L.
I feel pretty neutral about Time Warner Cable. They're pretty annoying with how much mail they send out to their customers and their internet is sometimes finicky, but it usually gets the job done. Not bad, but not great.
Samantha M.
Time Warner cable is my current internet provider. I don't like their customer service at all, it's very unprofessional. I pay for this service just because it has been by far the cheapest in price than any other company.
Laura C.
Troy, NY
Well what the heck else do you think I use? Isn't this the monopoly everyone uses because it is the most available. Anyways aren't they spying on us through these cable boxes? Tisk tisk what a shame. Great shows though.
Allison B.
West Babylon, NY
I like it! We are from long island and now live in the city. TWC kicks optimums butt.
Better on demand, cheaper and the do not bar you from accessing HBO Go like cablevision/optimum does.
Sometimes the internet speeds are not what we pay for and we have to call. However the cable part of the package is amazing.
Christina O.
Raleigh, NC
I really hate Time Warner Cable. I have no choice in internet provider and cable. I wish that I did so I had more options. I hate paying over $100 a month for slow internet(need fast for work) and cable with limited channels.
Andrea C.
I literally hate TWC. They have terrible prices and the service is so spotty and is constantly going out. If I could get rid of them, I would. Unfortunately, they have such a monopoly in my area my options are limited.
Danielle L.
I have Time Warner Cable for our internet in my home. I'm satisfied with the give speed as we half multiple devices connected. As for price, it is very expensive, and even more expensive for cable. This is why we do not use them for our cable.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?