BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
rosy m.
I love my time warner cable!!! It has a the channels that has all the shows I enjoy watching!!! The best part is that I have the option to watch movies on demand, record shows, rewind, replay, and fast foward... love twc
Kahla B.
Don't have as much a variety as DirecTV or other satellite providers. It gets boring to watch because on the weekends there is hardly anything on and we don't have a guide to look at. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
Samantha C.
I'm not a fan of Time Warner. Their prices are OUTRAGEOUS and they constantly sneak mark ups onto your bill each month that make no sense. We are very close to getting rid of cable all together. It's just not worth it.
Samantha M.
Time Warner cable is my current internet provider. I don't like their customer service at all, it's very unprofessional. I pay for this service just because it has been by far the cheapest in price than any other company.
Courtney D.
Louisa, KY
I feel that this is the only option in my area for me. The service provided is okay and affordable for my family. I do have issues with my internet router but I understand that we live in an area with issues for internet.
Elena F.
Myrtle beach, Sc
Well, the price and the speed is good, but I don't like that they block me from some of the websites with TV shows. it is not my fault they are there, and if they are I should be able to watch it! feel like I am spied on!
Alan L.
Plano, TX
No better or worse than other services used in the past (DISH). Reasonable customer service with good online presence and helpful chat. Can't recall experiencing an outage in the last couple of years, even during storms.
Taylor G.
Garner, NC
I've been a TWC customer for awhile. I used to complain about their poor customer service and lack of response. Recently, I have been so impressed! They have made many changes and I feel like they have the best customer service of any TV service provider I have ever used. Very happy with our experience.
Jan T.
Burbank, CA
We just moved to a new place and i'm so happy that TIme warner servives our location. We rarely have any problems with internet at home. We use it in the office too, glad we changed our office internet from att to TWC.
Jackie P.
Lorain, OH
We use time warner for cable and Internet. It's more reliable than satellite where we live since the weather used to knock that out. Cost is ehhhh but the customer service is good and we always get our questions answered
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?