BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
MELANY V.
MELANY V.
Aurora, OH
I have been a loyal customer for over 13 years...that being said, the prices continue to increase and the customer service is hit or miss.. They have better deal for new customers versus the loyal ones... it's kinda ridiculous!!
Kandyce M.
Kandyce M.
Hemet, CA
I absolutely love TWC. Amazing customer service. Short hold times, very helpful staff. The price is kind of expensive but it's worth the money. They do meet all of my expectations. I would recommend TWC before any other company.
Bridget F.
Bridget F.
Time warner cable has great customer service. Whenever I call with an issue, it is always resolved in a timely manner. If the current representative can't assist me, a different representative has called me to resolve the issue.
EhriqaLofton P.
EhriqaLofton P.
Rialto, CA
Absolutely (STRONG WORD): hate Time Warner Cable. I don't recommend anyone sign up for their service. I signed up for a certain amount of usage, and while they keep going up on the charges, the usage keeps going down! Not happy.
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Twentynine Palms, CA
My area has bad connection but my internet is always going in and out. I use my data for my phone if my son wants to use the Internet. Which is a shame because we pay for one of the higher speeds. Perks of living in the desert.
Sue C.
Sue C.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Pricing goes up after 1 year period when they say that the discount price has stopped after 1 year, they don't tell you, you find out from your bill. Don't like it much but it seems the cheapest, not too many options in Queens.
James M.
James M.
Los Angeles, CA
I hate Time Warner. They are a scourge upon the earth, a black pit of despair, a pox upon humanity. My roommate is a SAINT and does all the dealing with them, and even she gets frustrated and angry with them. TIME WARNER SUCKS!
Tessa W.
Tessa W.
Universal Cty, TX
We're new to time warner cable and we have our internet and cable through them, they have their days where they're a little slower but over all we can't complain too much about them! I would recommend them to people in the area
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Not too much to say. We do not have a choice of cable providers here. There is o my TW or direct TV. The office hours are limited. I feel it is overpriced, but that seems to be the trend. I could neither object or recommend TW.
Kristin W.
Kristin W.
It's an okay brand. They take off station & leave stations there that you can't watch. They take a lot of stations away that you have to purchase that other company's let you have for free. Tv keeps freezing every so often too.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?