BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Erin A.
Baldwinsville , NY
We haven't had many problems with our Time Warner Cable service, good consistent streaming throughout the 2+ years we've used them. My only complaint is that our bill went up around $20 after the first year with no notice.
Allison B.
West Babylon, NY
I like it! We are from long island and now live in the city. TWC kicks optimums butt.
Better on demand, cheaper and the do not bar you from accessing HBO Go like cablevision/optimum does.
Sometimes the internet speeds are not what we pay for and we have to call. However the cable part of the package is amazing.
Bronwyn B.
Killeen, TX
They are really expensive and the internet speeds are really slow. They allowed someone who hadn't lived in our house for like 4 months to disconnect the Internet and then they took almost a week to reconnect it for us.
Meg M.
Time Warner is expensive and unreliable. I still think it's better than satellite. It's insane tho that I pay so much money for internet only. Why would you advertise $14.99 if you can't even use it for the most mundane activities such as getting on the computer or watching Netflix. I'm def not a fan of TWC.
Celeste O.
I like the channels and the dvr options they offer. Just don't care for how long it takes for customer service when needed. Also don't like how large the cable boxes are but do like the cable and the high speed internet.
Deana C.
Holley, NY
Time Warner Cable has once again raised prices. With not many other options for a fast internet we are stuck paying whatever they decide to charge us. We don't get compensation if internet or television goes down unless it is out for a very long time. I am paying way too much for very basic cable and internet.
Kayla L.
Kerrville, TX
Good cable over all . We personally have been having some technical issues Lately but that's just due to a service out in our area . All the workers Are really nice and they definitely made up for our cable been going out ! They credited our bill for their mistakes so that's awesome ! Would recommend !
Taylor E.
Somerset, KY
Time Warner Cable has very reliable internet. I would recommend their internet to anyone. Their cable, on the other hand, does not stand up to par. It constantly loses signal and constantly goes blank and then returns.
Brielle r.
Pittsfield, MA
I'm not sure why time Warner only has 3 stars currently. The guys at our local store were very friendly and helpful. Always there to help. We've only run into a few issues, but nothing that warrants a terrible review...
Danielle L.
I have Time Warner Cable for our internet in my home. I'm satisfied with the give speed as we half multiple devices connected. As for price, it is very expensive, and even more expensive for cable. This is why we do not use them for our cable.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?