BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
David S.
Bowling Green, KY
So far they have been very accommodating! And the TWC wifi finder app they gave access to is incredible! It's nice to have wifi in so many random places. They also have really reasonable prices for how fast our internet is.
Alejandra G.
Fontana, Ca
Time warner is ok we have the bundle TV land line and Internet .its a bit pricey but from time to time they offer deals ..you kind of have to keep calling monthly after your deal is over to avoid your payment from going up
Brielle r.
new lebanon, NY
I'm not sure why time Warner only has 3 stars currently. The guys at our local store were very friendly and helpful. Always there to help. We've only run into a few issues, but nothing that warrants a terrible review...
LaBreshia H.
Greensboro , NC
Techie Expert Level 1
Time warner is a pretty could company. They are somewhat pricey even with the bundles packages they offer. I do like the fact that I am not locked into a contract, which gives me the options to change my package at will.
Kelsey K.
Metamora, OH
Techie Expert Level 1
We have a tv/ internet bundle & it is awesome! The internet works amazing and we hardly ever lose service due to bad weather! I've never had TWC before & if you are able to get service through this provider I highly recommend it!
Bronwyn B.
Killeen, TX
They are really expensive and the internet speeds are really slow. They allowed someone who hadn't lived in our house for like 4 months to disconnect the Internet and then they took almost a week to reconnect it for us.
Dionna S.
Fontana, CA
Generally I really like Time Warner. Whenever I call the people are super nice, my service hardly ever goes out. My only complaint is the price. I feel like my bill is always going up. I also feel like the on demand could be easier to use, I usually watch it on my ipad because it is such a pain on my TV.
Madeleine B.
Emporia, KS
They have the services I need (high speed internet) in the area I live, so there's that. I use them because I have to - there isn't another option. If there were, I would take it in a minute. I can't stand the company.
Deana C.
Holley, NY
Time Warner Cable has once again raised prices. With not many other options for a fast internet we are stuck paying whatever they decide to charge us. We don't get compensation if internet or television goes down unless it is out for a very long time. I am paying way too much for very basic cable and internet.
Sheena G.
Fort Gordon, GA
Techie Expert Level 1
In our area TIme Warner Cable is hands down the best internet option. We also have them for cable but I am not fond of our services. I also don't appreciate the bill climbing each month without any warning or explanation.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?