BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
stacie g.
Kettering, OH
Techie Expert
I think Time Warner can be a little pricey but once you tell them you're switching services they will negotiate with you. Every experience I've had with their customer service has been pleasant
Tammy R.
Corpus Christi, TX
We currently are using Time Warner for our cable and internet needs. Very satisfied with our services. We never have any issues. Price is very competitive. Do not see us changing any time soon.
Mischele R.
Kerrville, TX
Always the most accommodating company ever. They work with me on any and all issues I ever have and have the most incredible customer service department full I feel sweet, knowledgeable people.
Jazmine R.
Palmdale, CA
Customer service is terrible and Internet connection is very slow, however, they have good channels, and are affordable for landlines and wifi. Not affordable for cable, rates go up constantly.
Heather R.
I really enjoyed the service that I received from Time Warner Cable. With past service providers I have had many issues with slow connection and that has never been an issue with this company.
Corina N.
Anaheim, Ca
Time Warner Cable is amazing. I'd say they have the best TV and Internet packages and it's very affordable. They have great customer services, always willing to help and accommodate our needs.
Lo C.
San Marcos, CA
Much better at their customer service. For the most part, it isn't a pain to call their customer service. However, having to get transferred back and forth between departments can be annoying.
Prexa J.
They're great. I don't watch a lot of tv. They have good and up to date shows and movies. Not too expensive. It's definitely great to have. I haven't had much experience with customer service.
Stefanie H.
Pewaukee, WI
TWC does not have some of the features that we had with Direct TV on all of our TV's. I miss being able to record shows in any room, rewinding/fast-forwarding recorded shows in all rooms, etc.
Megan D.
Lexington, KY
Time Warner unfortunately has the monopoly where I live. Therefore they do not offer competitive pricing and raise your rates after a year. It is also not the fastest internet I've experienced
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?