BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
jennifer r.
jennifer r.
Princeton, NJ
The only channel that i love to watch never works! It's always in and out and they couldn't give me an explanation as to why. They are very expensive but building regulations forces me to have them. Our bill is never consistent.
Carolyn H.
Carolyn H.
Overpriced but often reliable. I have had issues in the past with service, but they fix it (and then hide service fees in your next bill). It's too bad they are the only cable provider in my area, we don't have much for options.
Denisha H.
Denisha H.
London, KY
We have just recently switched providers to Time Warner and so far we have had nothing but a great experience from them. Our Internet and cable never go out and we have a pretty decent affordable package. I have zero complaints!
Toni J.
Toni J.
There not much to say. Cable is cable. I do however like it better than dish. The Internet is just ok unless you pay more but on a budget the Internet and cable work fine. I usually just watch Netflix and use it for the Internet
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Albany, NY
TWC is awful. Overpriced, terrible cable service, dropped channels and other issues. They are not helpful when you call customer service. They tell you to unplug your cable box and plug it back in as the solution to any problem.
Kandyce M.
Kandyce M.
Hemet, CA
I absolutely love TWC. Amazing customer service. Short hold times, very helpful staff. The price is kind of expensive but it's worth the money. They do meet all of my expectations. I would recommend TWC before any other company.
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Strongsville, OH
We switched over after using AT&T, who by the way is horrible, I won't even get started. But the wifi is fast, and reliable. Sometimes it does kick out but hey can't be perfect. The TV never goes out and the staff was very nice.
Juli P.
Juli P.
Overall good service, not too many issues with cable going out during thunder storms. The basic package leaves out alot of great channels, so I would recommend paying the few extra dollars to get the standard or premium packages
Bridget F.
Bridget F.
Time warner cable has great customer service. Whenever I call with an issue, it is always resolved in a timely manner. If the current representative can't assist me, a different representative has called me to resolve the issue.
Lizia P.
Lizia P.
SIMI VALLEY, CA
Techie Expert
Excelente compaƱia!
Tengo cable e internet con ellos! Sus precios son buenisimos siempre tienen buenos especiales.
Servicio al cliente maravilloso siempre dispuestos a ayudar.
Buenos canales y tienen muchos paquetes que ofrecer.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?